+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody applied to Concordia for Winter 2018?

chaisong0922

Sep 14, 2017
I applied on may 26 and my file was completed on june 18. Today morning my concordia portal status changed to admitted. You too have applied on may just wait for a week. I am certain you will receive it soon. Dont worry bro
Congrats, man! The university received all my documents before may 18 but I still haven't received any decision. I have sent them several emails but they didn't give me any precise response.

puskar

Aug 7, 2017
Congratulations and Thank you for the comforting words. Yes I am eagerly waiting for my admission and you completed your file on 18th June and I did it on 21st so that gives me some hope. Also did you apply for CAQ?
Today I received PDF copy of offer letter via email. I am planning to apply for CAQ within next week. They told me they would courier hard copies of offer letter next week. Still long way to go.

puskar

Aug 7, 2017
Congrats, man! The university received all my documents before may 18 but I still haven't received any decision. I have sent them several emails but they didn't give me any precise response.
Can you share me your profile and for which program you applied for?

chaisong0922

Sep 14, 2017
Can you share me your profile and for which program you applied for?
I have applied for the MEng in Mechanical Engineering. I got 7 in IELTS(7.5, 7, 6, 6.5) and GPA 3.25/4.0. I have been working as an electronic engineer for 5 years(had some experience related to mechatronic). By the way, I am Chinese and I am not sure if it has something to do with applicant's nationality.

puskar

Aug 7, 2017
I have applied for the MEng in Mechanical Engineering. I got 7 in IELTS(7.5, 7, 6, 6.5) and GPA 3.25/4.0. I have been working as an electronic engineer for 5 years(had some experience related to mechatronic). By the way, I am Chinese and I am not sure if it has something to do with applicant's nationality.
I suggest you to send inquiry email on this address adrienne.willott@concordia.ca mention all your detail. From this email only I received precise reply. I don't think nationality is a issue.

puskar

Aug 7, 2017
I suggest you to send inquiry email on this address adrienne.willott@concordia.ca mention all your detail. From this email only I received precise reply. I don't think nationality is a issue.
If your file was completed before May then its a long delay. Contact to university by all means maybe they have not received all supporting document.
That may be a reason for the delay.

ssddk7

Jul 23, 2017
I have got admitted to M.Eng Mechanical Engineering on Aug 12, I have even got my Caq couple of days back. Waiting to file my visa

chaisong0922

Sep 14, 2017
If your file was completed before May then its a long delay. Contact to university by all means maybe they have not received all supporting document.
That may be a reason for the delay.
I contacted with a recruit assistant in May and he told me all my documents had been received as well as listed them to show me if they are all the documents I have sent. There was nothing wrong with them. I will try sending an email to the address you gave me though. Thanks man! really appreciate it. Hope I can see you in Concordia.

Zed03

Jun 20, 2017
Vadodara
I have got admitted to M.Eng Mechanical Engineering on Aug 12, I have even got my Caq couple of days back. Waiting to file my visa
Wow that's great! You'll be getting your visa way ahead of others. Btw how much time did the CAQ take? I am just hoping to get a decision in time. :(

Zed03

Jun 20, 2017
Vadodara
I contacted with a recruit assistant in May and he told me all my documents had been received as well as listed them to show me if they are all the documents I have sent. There was nothing wrong with them. I will try sending an email to the address you gave me though. Thanks man! really appreciate it. Hope I can see you in Concordia.
Dude, that's a looooong delay. You should've received a decision long time back. Have you applied to any other universities?

chaisong0922

Sep 14, 2017
Dude, that's a looooong delay. You should've received a decision long time back. Have you applied to any other universities?
I have applied to UAlberta and UWindsor and they both sent me the decision in May, so Concordia is the only one left.