+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody applied to Concordia for Winter 2018?

puskar

Aug 7, 2017
Has anyone receive offer letter who applied for jan2018 graduate mechanical??. Applied on may 26 and document completed on june 18.

puskar

Aug 7, 2017
I too have applied for meng in may havent got offer letter
Does anybody gas information how much time university will take
Plz help
I am uncertain about the decision time. Previously when I send inquiry email they mentioned Its take around 8-10 weeks to get decision form the date your file is marked complete. But for me its already been more than 11 weeks. 1 week before I send an inquiry email but haven't receive any reply till now. I am in very difficult situation.

Sep 7, 2017
I am uncertain about the decision time. Previously when I send inquiry email they mentioned Its take around 8-10 weeks to get decision form the date your file is marked complete. But for me its already been more than 11 weeks. 1 week before I send an inquiry email but haven't receive any reply till now. I am in very difficult situation.
Lets just hope for d best

Zed03

Jun 20, 2017
Vadodara
I called them few days back. Even though my file status shows 'being assessed...' since last 2 months, they told me they still have not opened my file. Also, I was told to expect a reply till mid of October. Now, for Concordia, as we need CAQ before applying for Visa, so that would be too late. I have got acceptance from Uni. of Windsor, so I'll pay the fees there if I don't get a decision by 30th September from Concordia.

Let's hope for the best.

puskar

Aug 7, 2017
I called them few days back. Even though my file status shows 'being assessed...' since last 2 months, they told me they still have not opened my file. Also, I was told to expect a reply till mid of October. Now, for Concordia, as we need CAQ before applying for Visa, so that would be too late. I have got acceptance from Uni. of Windsor, so I'll pay the fees there if I don't get a decision by 30th September from Concordia.

Let's hope for the best.
I applied on may 26 and my file was completed on june 18. Today morning my concordia portal status changed to admitted. You too have applied on may just wait for a week. I am certain you will receive it soon. Dont worry bro

Sep 7, 2017
Have you send any inquiry email to the university?
No i havent send any mail to dem
I applied on may 26 and my file was completed on june 18. Today morning my concordia portal status changed to admitted. You too have applied on may just wait for a week. I am certain you will receive it soon. Dont worry bro
Can u please share ur profile

puskar

Aug 7, 2017
No i havent send any mail to dem

Can u please share ur profile
When I send inquiry email they responded me that Faculty of Engineering usually takes 12 weeks to issue decision. I suggest you to send inquiry email to this address adrienne.willott@concordia.ca as I got precise reply only from this email.
My profile is:
SLC-84.75%
+2-80.9%
BE Mechanical Engineering: 8.14 CGPA
ILETS: overall 7 (7.5,7,6,7)

Zed03

Jun 20, 2017
Vadodara
Congratulations and Thank you for the comforting words. Yes I am eagerly waiting for my admission and you completed your file on 18th June and I did it on 21st so that gives me some hope. Also did you apply for CAQ?