+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

admodi86

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I made profile in November 2015, applied for OINP. Got nomination in December, but prior to that made new profile since old one expired. Now by mistake, I entered my FULL NAME in LAST NAME part. So when I got ITA, the LAST NAME field has my FULL NAME in application and there is no edit option! What can I do here? It is written that the name should match the passport.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
admodi86 said:
So I made profile in November 2015, applied for OINP. Got nomination in December, but prior to that made new profile since old one expired. Now by mistake, I entered my FULL NAME in LAST NAME part. So when I got ITA, the LAST NAME field has my FULL NAME in application and there is no edit option! What can I do here? It is written that the name should match the passport.
You can click on "Modify family information" in your e-APR and correct this AFAIK.

bansal_dimpy

Aug 29, 2012
i apply two times on express entry but both times my profile show eneligible profile i get ielts exam reading 4 other all 5 overall 5 band as geral electtrcal and elctronic technician my age 43 and married i don, t know why it show eneligible .

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
bansal_dimpy said:
i apply two times on express entry but both times my profile show eneligible profile i get ielts exam reading 4 other all 5 overall 5 band as geral electtrcal and elctronic technician my age 43 and married i don, t know why it show eneligible .
It could be other factors like funds etc.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Dear Seniors,

I have a few questions which I would appreciate if you could let me please know:

1) I have just been nominated by a Province yesterday ;D I am assuming that I will be selected in the next draw. How soon after the draw do we get an ITA?
2) Does the ITA specifically ask us to do the Medical and are we supposed to take our ITA copy to the Panel Physician?
3) Do we get a Case ID or Number or is our EE Profile Number our File Number?
4) Any prediction on when the next draw will be held? My children have to travel by the 18th of February for a school trip and I am hoping I can fix a date before that.

Thank you for all your help.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pakimom said:
Dear Seniors,

I have a few questions which I would appreciate if you could let me please know:

1) I have just been nominated by a Province yesterday ;D I am assuming that I will be selected in the next draw. How soon after the draw do we get an ITA?

On the same day of draw or on the next day.

2) Does the ITA specifically ask us to do the Medical and are we supposed to take our ITA copy to the Panel Physician?

Differs from clinic to clinic. Typically, you have to carry your original PP, photos, ITA letter to the clinic and tell them that you have come for an "Upfront Medical Exam for PR through Express Entry".

3) Do we get a Case ID or Number or is our EE Profile Number our File Number?

You don't need any number to do your medicals. Your EE profile number will be your application number. You will have another identifier called UCI - (Unique Client Identifier) and you can request this once you have submitted your application.

4) Any prediction on when the next draw will be held? My children have to travel by the 18th of February for a school trip and I am hoping I can fix a date before that.

Usually, draws are held every other Wednesday. We had one this week.

Thank you for all your help.

TorontoPunjabi

May 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
8 Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-07-2017
Hi, I am confused at a question where it ask you the date of Ielts result. I got my result online on 31st May 2016 but on my transcript the Administrator singed date is 30th May 2016. Which date should I put?

Thanks

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Dear Rajkamalmohanram,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I truly appreciate your assistance with my queries.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
I tried calling to get an appointment for the medical test so that i could go as soon as I received my ITA.

Apparently I am supposed to take with my a copy of the IMM1017 form which should have my details prior to going for an upfront medical examination. I've tried finding it to download....can someone help me with the link for it.

Thanks in advance

Umer221

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2017
pakimom said:
I tried calling to get an appointment for the medical test so that i could go as soon as I received my ITA.

Apparently I am supposed to take with my a copy of the IMM1017 form which should have my details prior to going for an upfront medical examination. I've tried finding it to download....can someone help me with the link for it.

Thanks in advance
you should have received the "emedical" receipt. this shows CIC you have completed the exam and will provide information about the electronic file the doctor submitted. CIC doesn't use the old medical forms, everything is electronic. make sure your receipt is in your package, and keep a copy for yourself just in case. CIC will be able to find your results through that receipt and connect your results to your file electronically.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pakimom said:

Thanks in advance
That's the problem. Every clinic around the world is confused. You do not need any such form to get your medicals done. Just tell them the recent changes announced are for the spousal sponsorship program and NOT for EE applicants.

Read this -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ime-number-for-getting-a-medical-appointment-where-t470370.0.html;msg5720145#msg5720145

Umer221

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2017
You do not require IMM1017 anymore. that was an old system.

rogerrandhawa

Aug 19, 2016
Reference letter states "supervisor work when needed." Is some instances of doing supervisor duties enough to be considered in the supervisor NOC?

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Thank you Rajkumarmohanram and Umer221 for your help.

I went to the office receptionist again today and informed her. She has told me that if I bring my nomination letter she can arrange for the medical test. She aso showed me someone's Nomination letter and I told her that I have the exact one to which she has agreed. She also showed me that IMM1017 form and asked me if I had that and I told her that I don't have any such letter and it is an old format not in use any more.
Anyway as long as they will do the medical with my Nomination Letter I have no issues.
Will keep you posted in case of any problem.

Thank you once again and keep up this great work!! +1 to you