+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

m attiq

Jul 16, 2016
pharmacy degree

Hi , my wife has done Masters and D-Pharmacy
do we need to have equivalence of Pharmacy degree from PEBC or can i have equivalence from wes for both degree,,,does it make any difference or it is compulsory to hv it from pebc for pharmacy degree???

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
m attiq said:
Hi , my wife has done Masters and D-Pharmacy
do we need to have equivalence of Pharmacy degree from PEBC or can i have equivalence from wes for both degree,,,does it make any difference or it is compulsory to hv it from pebc for pharmacy degree???
You have to get her Pharma degree evaluated by PEBC.

Check this -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29

Assessment for pharmacists

If you are a pharmacist (NOC code 3131), you must get your report from the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (professional body for Pharmacists) (Date designated: January 6, 2014).

NaijaBigMond

Oct 25, 2016
Subject: PROOF OF FUND

Hello Seniors!.......Stanlee, SINP-Katmandu, Raj, Asivad, Bestofluck, FKL, DigitalDestiny, Maged, Prashant, etc etc etc -----Help ooooooh!

"May God bless you all and meet your needs before you even need them" for taking time out to help others! IJN. Amen

I've gathered all documentations and am about applying/expressing interest for some PNPs (especially SINP-EE, NBPNP-EE, NSPNP-EE, PEIPNP-EE, etc), but now my fear/challenge is that all my expected POF money is not up to the required three 3 Months in the bank and my wife is urging me to apply for PNPs right away. Will it be accepted or rejected? Your suggestions, thought & take, please!!!

I have been keeping about ~1/3 of this amount for a family of five in an FD based on a joint account named on my wife & I, for a long time. Now another ~1/3 is coming from my wife's office cooperative savings scheme into her salary account before she will forward it to our joint Acct. While another remaining ~1/3 part is coming from my office Cooperative Saving scheme account into my own personal salary account before I'll forward it into the main Joint account. Now, If a 3 mths Bank statement is printed, both of this two ~2/3 transfers or deposits will show just less a month duration in the account. None is borrowed or loan money but truly our matured & withdrawn savings. And am also accompanying this main joint acct statements with another 3mths each from both my wife and I salary accounts to show the source,

How do the PNPs officers (especially SINP-EE international) and the VOs after ITA see this. What's the risk....I just can't wait for the next three months maturity now that I've been able to raise the dow!, please advice!!!!!!!!!..

Thanks in advance
(Apologies for multi-postings, pls)

rkoforever90

Oct 25, 2016
rkoforever90 said:
im considering migrating to canada via express entry but the problem is my grades are terrible with nearly a dozen of supplymentary exams i took to pass my subjects, my aggregate is 59% , i have 4 years of experience in UAE as engineer . so im wondering will i ever qualify to work as an engineer if i carry out the Educational credential assessment ?
can someone reply please?

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkoforever90 said:
Grades matter neither for ECA, nor for employment.
The fact that you obtained the diploma matters.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rkoforever90 said:
No, your grades do not matter in your Permanent Residence application. But FYI, getting an ECA will not guarantee you a job. Finding a job depends on your skills, your line of work and the opportunities in the province for your line of work. Most Engineering occupations are regulated throughout Canada so you would have to get licensed before you can start working as an Engineer.

Wish you good luck and all the very best!

Snowhity85

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Avo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys plsease im expecting ITA in the nxt draw, I want to know if RRSA is accepted as prof of fund(pension fund) since they accept provident fund. If my relative parent doesn't have any birth cert or other document to give due to fire incident many yrs back, how or what other document can I use since affidavits isn't accepted??

Please seniors help

anubhavsr

Sep 27, 2016
Hi,

Wanted to know if FSW candidates can start applying jobs in Canada after receiving ITA and is there a realistic chance of landing one?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anubhavsr said:
Hi,

Wanted to know if FSW candidates can start applying jobs in Canada after receiving ITA and is there a realistic chance of landing one?
You can start applying for jobs in Canada at any time (even before creating an EE profile). But if you do land a job, you won't be able to start working until you have a valid permit (either PR or a work permit).

The chance of landing a job from outside Canada is very slim. But it all depends on your skill set.

rkoforever90

Oct 25, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
No, your grades do not matter in your Permanent Residence application. But FYI, getting an ECA will not guarantee you a job. Finding a job depends on your skills, your line of work and the opportunities in the province for your line of work. Most Engineering occupations are regulated throughout Canada so you would have to get licensed before you can start working as an Engineer.

Wish you good luck and all the very best!
thanks you, my experience is mostly on oil and gas sector and MEP engineering of Buildings. i hope there is enough opportunity for those in canada coz right now middle east is in deep s***t.

Riadh21

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
04-04-2017
Hi guys

For the people who received a call from the Ontario Immigration (Express entry)
What was the purpose of the call and the question normally they ask?

Thanks

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What proof do IRCC require for family relative? I have an aunt in Canada and would like a heads up what documents are required.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ashpkgo70 said:
What proof do IRCC require for family relative? I have an aunt in Canada and would like a heads up what documents are required.
You can provide the birth certificate of your parent and your aunt that shows at least one common parent; This proves that she is your aunt. You can provide your birth certificate showing your parent's name.

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Riadh21 said:
Hi guys

For the people who received a call from the Ontario Immigration (Express entry)
What was the purpose of the call and the question normally they ask?

Thanks
Mainly about your work experience. Memorize each and every role you have done. Also, keep a track of the dates u worked on.
They will try to intimidate you but keep to whatever you have provided in your application.

They will also ask you why you chose to move to Ontario. Have ur statement ready.

Riadh21

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
04-04-2017
evoboy2016 said:
Mainly about your work experience. Memorize each and every role you have done. Also, keep a track of the dates u worked on.
They will try to intimidate you but keep to whatever you have provided in your application.

They will also ask you why you chose to move to Ontario. Have ur statement ready.

Thanks a lot Evoboy 2016

What could be the best answer for question about the chose to move to ontario (NO TIE TO ONTARIO)