+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can provide the birth certificate of your parent and your aunt that shows at least one common parent; This proves that she is your aunt. You can provide your birth certificate showing your parent's name.
Thanks again Rajkamal,
Do they require any other proof like lease document or PR card or something?

Nardeep

Oct 27, 2016
hi pl help me out, just created the login, I'm having dome queries regarding canada PR through express entry.
1) 3 codes r matching with my job profile 0125, 6314 and 1212
2) i read at Canada govt website that only skill type 0,A,B r eligible for pr in express entry scheme
3) further 1212 n 6314 is having sub class which are tagged in skill type c
4) can I apply under 1212 n 6314 as when i type these noc codes they are under skill type b but sub categories falls in type c

Pl guide me

Tejstiffler

Oct 28, 2014
GOT A QUESTION ?

I HAVE DONE PR APPLICATION ON WITH 900 POINTS IN EXPRESS ENTRY ..

STATUS IS SAM UNDER PROCESS.

CAN U TELL HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE.

DOCUMENT SUBMITION DATE 7 JULY.(AFTER ITA)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ashpkgo70 said:
Thanks again Rajkamal,
Do they require any other proof like lease document or PR card or something?
Yes, that would be as proof of the person being a Canadian resident and proof that they are now living in Canada.

etoileetoile

Nov 2, 2016
Hello,

I have applied for Express Entry for Canada Immigration.

Regarding the Canadian Work experience and education, I have a couple of questions;

1. I have attended a Certificate and diploma program in Toronto in 2009 in International Language Schools of Canada and Greystone College respectively. (3+3 months) I am wondering if I can fill the Canadian Education part in the form in my Express Entry Profile with my subject certificate and diploma. (Grduated on Feb 12, 2010)

2. I had a valid work permit during my stay in Canada.

CAse type: 20
Bonded: NO
Employer: ILSC
Emp loc: Unknown
Fee status: E02
Not atuhorized to work for any employer other than stated
must leave canada bu 09 Nov 2010
Not authorized to work in 1) Child care 2) Primary or Secondary School teaching 3) Health services field occupations

The program of the school was offering a work permit for 6 months after my school program of 6 months. During the validity date of my work permit, I worked in a company full time (40 hours in a week) between the September 2009 and August 2010. I had a SIN number. My salary paid by this company. At the end of the year I received tax refund. However due to the information written in my work permit, I am not sure that I should write this information to my Express Entry profile or how I should fill the form as I do not have any idea for LMAI.

I would be very pleased if anyone can reply,

thanks.

dream2017

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Just submitted my EE profile two weeks ago, with a score of 455. It is an awkward score. I do not think that I am qualified for any of the nomination programs except for Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities. Both my spouse and I got PhDs from the US. Does any know if Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities is still open right now?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dream2017 said:
Just submitted my EE profile two weeks ago, with a score of 455. It is an awkward score. I do not think that I am qualified for any of the nomination programs except for Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities. Both my spouse and I got PhDs from the US. Does any know if Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities is still open right now?
No, it's not. It's expected to reopen sometime this month.

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Senior members, I need help. At the moment my timeline is as follows:

Category : PNP-Outland
AOR:10 May
Schedule 4 request :12 May
BackGround in progress: 4 Aug

The Egyptian government recently devaluated the currency, so this means now that my current account balance is below the minimum requirements requested by CIC. I have another account which could be added to the existing account, which will push me into the minimum requirements required by CIC. The application is close to to 6 month, while the devaluation of the currency just took place two days ago. What shall i do, please?

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

for medical exam for kids, can anyone tell me how it looks like.

my kid is very shy and doesn't speak in front of strangers.

will that affect his exam?

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GOCANADA92 said:
Hi all,

for medical exam for kids, can anyone tell me how it looks like.

my kid is very shy and doesn't speak in front of strangers.

will that affect his exam?
primarily its a minimal physical check like weight, height,eye sight and general questions on medical history (to you as a parent).
depends on the age of the child, there might be one xray of chest and blood/urine test for relatively older kids( i think generally its 11 years or older kids are sent for xray/blood, from yourdescription its sounds like your kid is way younger. Urine test can be performed on relatively younger kids but i believe still its atleast 6-7years old). Some of these decisions of performing xray/bloodtest etccan change based on family medical history etc.

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
messiry said:

The Egyptian government recently devaluated the currency, so this means now that my current account balance is below the minimum requirements requested by CIC. I have another account which could be added to the existing account, which will push me into the minimum requirements required by CIC. The application is close to to 6 month, while the devaluation of the currency just took place two days ago. What shall i do, please?
Guys, please help me

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
messiry said:

Since it is close to 6 months, your POF would have already been assessed. But to be on the safer side, it is advisable to raise a CSE with updated POF.

Varuvij

Oct 28, 2016
Dubai Uae
Category........
App. Filed.......
1-4-2016
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
8-2-2017
AOR Received.
27-4-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
Hi, I have 450 points and I have been waiting for quite a while now, what are my chances of landing an ITA or a pnp?

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I am writing in regards to the proof of relationship question for adaptability factor in Federal Skilled Worker points under Express Entry.

My father's brother (my uncle) lives in Canada for the past 20 years and is a Canadian Citizen.

Now, I have claim 5 points for FSW Adaptability. However, I can provide my uncle and father's passport which states the same name of their father. Also their Bachelors degree which states the same father name. Is it more than enough? or do I need to provide both of their birth certificate also? My father age is around 65 and he doesn't have a birth certificate neither do my uncle in Canada.

I can provide the following:
1. A copy of both sides of my uncle's Canadian citizenship document.
2. Evidence that my uncle currently resides in Canada must be provided through documents such as a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc.
3. Passport copy and Bachelor's degree of my uncle and my father showing the respective parents name.

Is it sufficient? Or should I not not claim 5 points for adaptability..I will still be having 70 points without relative points...would it be misrepresentation not stating my relatives in Canada?

Looking forward to a positive response.

Cheers & Regards.