+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
TheAkshayh said:
Hi Stanlee,

Thanks for the response. I'm from India.
My situation is bit odd, my passport will expire in OCT 2017.

Right now my EE profile is active.
If I get ITA in next few draws and suppose I submit the application.
By the time the process will move ahead the expiry date will become imminent and anyway I have to renew it.

My only worry is how complicated the process of changing passport number later on?

And what would be the recommended way to renew now or later?
I would suggest you to get your passport renewed now itself (at PSK). Under Tatkaal you can get the new passport in 24 hours and under normal process, you should get it in a week's time.

If you do it post submission of your PR application, you will have to raise a CSE for the same.

TheAkshayh

Nov 7, 2015
Stanlee said:
I would suggest you to get your passport renewed now itself (at PSK). Under Tatkaal you can get the new passport in 24 hours and under normal process, you should get it in a week's time.

If you do it post submission of your PR application, you will have to raise a CSE for the same.
Thanks, Could you elaborate a bit more on CSE please?

npjbear

Oct 1, 2015
Hello all,

I recently received my Confirmation of Permanent Residency (through EE), and am based in Vancouver (have been for 2.5 years on IEC, which is set to expire May 2017).

I understand you can book an appointment at the local IRCC office by calling the call centre, but when I tried the woman told me she's unable to book an appointment and the local office would call (not email) me to "confirm" my appointment, which didn't sound convincing at all.

I told her that's not what the letter said, but she said I should hear from them within 3 weeks of my COPR being issued / receiving it. That time had basically been and gone by the time I called anyway, as Canada Post lost my xpress post return envelope for 10 days (surprise, surprise).

So, question one: am I going to actually get a call from my local IRCC office, or is the call centre indeed the way to book an appointment and this particular agent just wasn't up to speed?

question two: I'm flying to Chicago in a week and am debating just validating my PR upon my return to YVR a few days later, rather than waiting for the whole IRCC appointment thing to get sorted out. If I do this, will I be treated like a new immigrant (i.e., be required to supply a list of belongings, a B4 form, proof of funds etc), even though it's clear I already reside in Canada?

I've seen the relevant page and similar ones like it on CIC: cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=748&top=22

Is that literally all I'd need if I re-entered and validated PR through an airport? Or would I need all the stuff I would if I was arriving for the first time?

Any help would be great, thanks!

abc1234$

Oct 24, 2016
Hi,

I am trying to create a EE profile and i have not taken CELPIP/IELTS exam. Can you please let me know if we need the score to create the EE profile.

Thanks.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
TheAkshayh said:
Thanks, Could you elaborate a bit more on CSE please?
Check this link to know more https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.144960370.754137561.1460363528

adnan16666

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2016
Nomination.....
09-09-2016 (SINP EE)
AOR Received.
11-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
abc1234$ said:
Hi,

I am trying to create a EE profile and i have not taken CELPIP/IELTS exam. Can you please let me know if we need the score to create the EE profile.

Thanks.
IELTS is required to open EE profile.

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
hello stanlee,
i want to ask question.i just got ppr today.my wife is expecting and her due date is 25th november.so what should i do now?should i submit passports to VFS or inform cic regarding pregnancy?if yes ,what is the procedure of informing cic??

thanx in advance

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
mohit7700 said:
hello stanlee,
i want to ask question.i just got ppr today.my wife is expecting and her due date is 25th november.so what should i do now?should i submit passports to VFS or inform cic regarding pregnancy?if yes ,what is the procedure of informing cic??

thanx in advance
Congrats on your PPR. Since you have already received PPR, inform your visa office about the pregnancy, they will guide you on the process. Also, it would be great if you could share your VO's response, so it could be of help to other applicants who would be in a similar situation.

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
Stanlee said:
Congrats on your PPR. Since you have already received PPR, inform your visa office about the pregnancy, they will guide you on the process. Also, it would be great if you could share your VO's response, so it could be of help to other applicants who would be in a similar situation.
Thnx stanlee.i called cic ottawa and agent told me that just submit your passports to VFS and also write a letter telling them expected date of delivery.Rest depend on them

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
mohit7700 said:
Thnx stanlee.i called cic ottawa and agent told me that just submit your passports to VFS and also write a letter telling them expected date of delivery.Rest depend on them
Great, all the best!

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
Stanlee said:
Great, all the best!
thnx stanlee.actually i am bit tensed.i was thinking that cic may ask why should not i informed about pregnancy earlier.Actually at the time of Medical we were also not knowing about the pregnancy and at the time e-APR submission there was written that any change in family composition should be informed during the process but there is no change in our family composition as we are still two.so what u think stanlee is everythink ok??is it mispresentation???

HHS

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Hi, I have received ITA in the 45th draw with 478 points. Now I have to complete my application and send it to CIC. In the application process, I have to upload both "Proof of Relationship" and "Family Member Proof of Status" - I am a single applicant. Not married, no child. I will be going alone. I will show my Aunt who is a PR there as my relative in Canada. Now in which section I have to upload which document?

Another Question: I am unmarried now, but before submitting the application which is next 2 months if I get married and I add necessary documents for my spouse, will she also be considered as my dependent to come as a PR? What will happen if I receive the PR now as an unmarried person and then I get married and want to bring her in, what are the procedures to follow then? Will she also get PR like now?

candavisa

Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

For foreign employer reference letter, just reference letter mentioning every required thing is fine or we need appointment letter, salary slip aswell?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
candavisa said:
Hello everyone,

For foreign employer reference letter, just reference letter mentioning every required thing is fine or we need appointment letter, salary slip aswell?
The reference letter is enough. People include pay stubs and income statements to play it safe, but they are not required.

Cheers ;)

candavisa

Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
The reference letter is enough. People include pay stubs and income statements to play it safe, but they are not required.

Cheers ;)
Thank you :)