Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
rakikira said:
Hi mf4361,

I don't have continuous work experience, but I have one year of Full time experience in NOC B job (Got a break because I was waiting for my LMO decision and WP issuance). I got invitation and applied for PR under EE CEC. As you said CEC doesn't require continuous work experience but CRS-EE does, I do accept that because even I too didnt get points for Canadian work experience.

My Question is: Am I eligible for CEC in EE? will they refuse my application because that I dont have one year continuous work experience?
As I've said, CEC doesn't require continuous work, so you're good. You have ITA already, the points don't matter anymore and just focus on getting documents done.

rakikira

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mf4361 said:
As I've said, CEC doesn't require continuous work, so you're good. You have ITA already, the points don't matter anymore and just focus on getting documents done.
Thanks mf4361.

I already submitted my documents.

shezza

Mar 24, 2015
Question Re: Federal Skilled Worker:

My 12 months work experience was in Canada in 2010 as a massage therapist NOC (3236).
Since then I have been working seasonal jobs as a Massage Therapist NOC (3236), and also as a Sports Instructor (5254).
My job offer/ LIMA will be as a full time sports instructor (5254).

Is it ok that the are different skilled occupations?

Thanks

netchie25

May 27, 2012
Laguna
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2012
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect time..
My application for residency is now on process. When i uploaded my police clearances i am lacking 1 which is my coc from singapore. So, what i did is write an explanation letter that my request was on process and it shows on the singapore website that they will send it to the immigration officer or cic. After a long wait, the coc mail came to my mailing address. Now my question is, do i need to wait for the CIC to ask for my coc knowing that i stated on the letter that it will be sent to CIC? O do i need to mail it to CIO? And what is the mailing address? Please advise. Thank you

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
My friend is interested in applying for EXPRES ENTRY and he is about to give his IELTS exam in May, even without IELTS score he has enough score which lands him in the eligibility zone, my question is 'Can he initiate and apply before his IELTS is done, can he update his file later on with his IELTS score ? Thanks in advance for the help ?

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Hi I have done my bachlor degree in regular study where as I did my master degree in distance learning.
Will I get score as master degree or bachlor degree?

CDS

Sep 9, 2014
Hello Guys,

My profile for express entry is as follows:

Education:
1. Bachelors of Commerce from India - 2004-2007 (3 Years)
2. Post Graduate Diploma In Financial Management from India - 2009-2010 (1 Year)
3. Post Graduate Diploma In Financial Planning from Canada - 2012-2013 (1 year)

IELTS: Exam given on 26th Oct. 2013
Reading - 7
Listening - 6.5
Speaking - 7 :-[Writing - 6

Work experience:
NOC - B 1212
Assistant accountant from 4th Aug. 2008 to 30th April 2012
Accounting supervisor from 1st May 2012 to 20th Aug 2012
Have ECA report as well.
Am I eligible for express entry?
I have created profile but it shows ineligible. :-[

nymphche

Apr 2, 2015
Hi.. i have question on filling up the form for express entry.. i already received an ITA. My husband is working as a seafarer. Do i have to still input all his trips for the last 10yrs and all work experience? Thanks

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
I have beachlor's degree and 1 year graduate study degree according to WES report. Based on this in EE education section i selected 'Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees...' option and claimed 119 points.
have i selected a correct option? (Keeping in mind the WES analysis)
Please guide me....

1mran5haik

Apr 3, 2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
I have a confusion, In experience eligibility, it is mentioned to have 1 year (30 hrs per week) Experience. Do they have to be 1 year or can be less if you are working 45 hours a week? Please advice.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
1mran5haik said:
I have a confusion, In experience eligibility, it is mentioned to have 1 year (30 hrs per week) Experience. Do they have to be 1 year or can be less if you are working 45 hours a week? Please advice.
It must be at least 52 weeks.

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
My experience letter from employer only shows job title, joining date, resign date, grade and salary.

There is no separate document that states job description.

My question is how CIC checks and determines a person's NOC code?

flangepoint

Jun 1, 2014
Hi all,

I have a question that's been troubling me for about a month now & there is no source of official information available regarding this:

I'm a single applicant under the EE 2015, I recieved ITA on 27 March, 473 points. Now, I have 60 days to submit my final application with all supporting documents.

Questions:

For proof of funds: How does the proof of funds work under EE 2015 FSW? What should the expected document be like?

I have fixed deposits worth the amount needed. These FD's are in a joint name. First name is mine & second name is that of my father.
Does this count as a valid proof of funds ?

Also, what is the date from which this proof of funds is counted. For example: If I submit my application on 3rd April 2015, will they check the availability of funds (the proof bearing the date 03/04/2015 ) from 3rd April? Or will it be from the time I made my EE entry application i.e 1 Jan 2015?

Can anybody advise ?

Ktay

Mar 23, 2015
haceeb said:
My experience letter from employer only shows job title, joining date, resign date, grade and salary.

There is no separate document that states job description.

My question is how CIC checks and determines a person's NOC code?
Same question as Haceeb, I got all the employment letters but without the Job description. As per their policies, they're not allow to provide the job describtion.
Will it count to get all those extra points?

Thanks!

Abhatt

Mar 2, 2015
*****Please advise How to Go for ECA process *******

Hello Friends,

On reading posts from here I have deciced to start for Immigration process my own. But Now I am having some issues on processing the application further.
First two things I get to know that without IELTS result & ECA in hand, One cannot proceed further.So i am going to appear IELTS Exam next Month.

Now I am very much confused about ECA process, How should I take start on this? What I understood from threads that for ECA we need to get Transcripts done of Degrees & Diplomas from University. Then we need to send it to WES for validation. I have gone through CIC site but nowhere Transcript word mentioned.

Question 1 : Do we need to Log In WES before sending Documents?
Question 2 : Do we need to get transcripts done of High 10th Class /High Secondary 12th Class Certificates as well ?
Question 3 : I have Diploma Certificates from Language Institutes that do not provide Transcripts but these institute are also available in Canada, what to do in this case?
Question 4 : Is there any other precaution i have to take while sending my documents to WES.

Kindly advise on below query.
Thanks