+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

hardi

Apr 25, 2014
@ Ahbhatt

1) ECA is not that complex. Its can be done easily. However it depends upon the university procedure and processes.

2) First of all, get your transcripts ready from your universities (bachelor's and master's).

3) Once you are done with your transcripts, go to WES Canada website, log in , fill in the details and get WES reference no. This ref. no would be required to be indicated on all your documents. Complete the payment procedure via credit card/Western union.

4) Get photocopies of all your mark sheets and degree certificate.

5) Get International Academic Transcript Record form printed from WES website.Fill your particulars.

6) Go to your respective universities from where you did your graduation/masters with envelope (A4/A3 size).

7) Please note for "International Academic Transcript " universities do charge certain fees. Pay for it.

8) So, now you have the following

(a) Request form - for International Transcript Record
(b) Transcripts
(c) Photocopies of individual mark sheets (bachelors/masters)
(d) Degree certificate
(e) WES reference no.

9) Get signature of your college "Registrar" on each of the above documents.

10) Once done, put it on envelope and get it sealed on the cover with "registrar's signature" on cover flap.

11) Put the WES refernce no on the envelope as well.

12) Write the Address of WES

13) Send it via Fed Ex/UPS.

14) Process ends here. Wait for WES to receive and you will receive notification on your account in "my order details"

This was my personal experience, I had shared. It's not just for the reply to be made on this forum. Hope it helps

Best wishes to you.....do take care

Regards
Hardi

Abhatt said:
*****Please advise How to Go for ECA process *******

Hello Friends,

On reading posts from here I have deciced to start for Immigration process my own. But Now I am having some issues on processing the application further.
First two things I get to know that without IELTS result & ECA in hand, One cannot proceed further.So i am going to appear IELTS Exam next Month.

Now I am very much confused about ECA process, How should I take start on this? What I understood from threads that for ECA we need to get Transcripts done of Degrees & Diplomas from University. Then we need to send it to WES for validation. I have gone through CIC site but nowhere Transcript word mentioned.

Question 1 : Do we need to Log In WES before sending Documents?
Question 2 : Do we need to get transcripts done of High 10th Class /High Secondary 12th Class Certificates as well ?
Question 3 : I have Diploma Certificates from Language Institutes that do not provide Transcripts but these institute are also available in Canada, what to do in this case?
Question 4 : Is there any other precaution i have to take while sending my documents to WES.

Kindly advise on below query.
Thanks

wicked31

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Hey guys

I got my bachelor's degree outside Canada. I am aware that degress obtained outside of Canada needs an ECA. I aslo have certifcate for a course I did for 6 months from University of Toronto

When I am filling the form, the question: 'Has xxxxxxx obtained Canadian degree, diploma or certificate?
Does this question apply in general or specific to the degree that i have entered

if I say 'Yes' , it doesn't give me an option to add my ECA details

Please kindly me

Thanks

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mf4361 said:
Below 67 means you can't get into the pool. You will need to wait until you have the LMIA cert issued, then answer yes to the question "do you have LMIA".
Thanks.

mrhman0304

Jan 13, 2015
Hi,

Could suggest how should I deal a Closed Down Company Employment. One of my prior Companies already closed down, and (almost) same management has opened same type of company with new name. I collected experience certificate from my earlier management. I am planning to collect that Closed Down Company Registration and Closing Documents, however I don't know how to submit them with my experience certificate. Any idea or suggestion?

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Work History
My situation is after I graduated I was working in a company for 6 months, then changed job with current employment over a year NOC B, they both are different NOC. I will claim current job which is over a year under CEC.

Question,
Do I have to mention 6 months job in my work history, even though I will not get points as it is less then a year. Only to show in work history.

husainammar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
hello friend,

I have been recently invited to apply for PR under express entry. Can someone describe the next process? I am filling the online application for PR. But what supporting docs to submit, Is the checklist the same as previous before Express entry? Also Do I submit my electronic application and the supporting docs separately?
I applied under FSW
Please help

Regards
Ammar

nymphche

Apr 2, 2015
need some help..on the express entry with invitation to apply,,how will i input my husband's work experiences since he is working as a seafarer,working on different cargo ships with one manning agency. Do i still i have to declare the all countries he embarked on the trips category?thanks

htcjmd

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with initial file
please helpp!!!

i am a single app scoring 384 score..i m getting married in november...my spouse is it professional with 5 years of exp.....no eca/ ielts so far.

most likely he ll get bachelors degree and an avg 7 ielts score for sure....we both can fetch a score of 430 something if apply as a couple.

problem is......since we are not married yet....is that okay if we do court marriage...will that be considered legit?

ttman

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
with documents
File Transfer...
20th nov 2014
Med's Request
20th nov 2014
Med's Done....
20th dec 2014
Interview........
Waived
What is the average score and how many ppl you think have already applied under this program

gurnaaz_34

Apr 4, 2015
hi frends..
I am EE candidate with score 353
I have two que
1. while updating my profile become ineligible..i create another one.. is thr any problem??
2. I have six yr experience in teaching college affiliated to university...my noc code is 4011 (university lecturere) or 4021(college instructor)

kindly help

itajena

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
dear all

for financial proof, only savings and bank account accepted or properties and lands also can be accepted?

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itajena said:
dear all

for financial proof, only savings and bank account accepted or properties and lands also can be accepted?
Just money in your account.

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
Dear All,

Could you please answer the following Queries I have....

1. Will be applying for ECA through WES, can I send my documents & my wife's document together to WES with seperate envelopes and mentioning the corresponding reference number in the envelopes.

2. University refused to sign the WES form, is it mandatory or the attested marksheets & Degree certificate is sufficient for the WES - ECA process.

3. My masters degree is from the UK, how do I get the attestation done for the same.

Your reply is much appreciated and would certainly help us to prepare our application error free.

Thank you All !!!

shenabu

Apr 4, 2015
Which oRganization i can use to assess my education for nurses? And is there a limit of applicants for express entry under federal skiled worker program?

zainabrana

Mar 23, 2015
when ever i try to get register with job bank i used to encounter a problem after inserting my EE profile no. and job seeker validation code , the message i get 'we are currently experiencing technical difficulties please try again later and if the problem persists contact the job bank team'
i went to support job bank and reported the same problem , got the ticket no. but still no solution ...

any one tell what to do ??