+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Apr 4, 2015
@ hardi

This is amazing information. Thanks for it.

"+1" for it ..

hardi said:
@ Ahbhatt

1) ECA is not that complex. Its can be done easily. However it depends upon the university procedure and processes.

2) First of all, get your transcripts ready from your universities (bachelor's and master's).

3) Once you are done with your transcripts, go to WES Canada website, log in , fill in the details and get WES reference no. This ref. no would be required to be indicated on all your documents. Complete the payment procedure via credit card/Western union.

4) Get photocopies of all your mark sheets and degree certificate.

5) Get International Academic Transcript Record form printed from WES website.Fill your particulars.

6) Go to your respective universities from where you did your graduation/masters with envelope (A4/A3 size).

7) Please note for "International Academic Transcript " universities do charge certain fees. Pay for it.

8) So, now you have the following

(a) Request form - for International Transcript Record
(b) Transcripts
(c) Photocopies of individual mark sheets (bachelors/masters)
(d) Degree certificate
(e) WES reference no.

9) Get signature of your college "Registrar" on each of the above documents.

10) Once done, put it on envelope and get it sealed on the cover with "registrar's signature" on cover flap.

11) Put the WES refernce no on the envelope as well.

12) Write the Address of WES

13) Send it via Fed Ex/UPS.

14) Process ends here. Wait for WES to receive and you will receive notification on your account in "my order details"

This was my personal experience, I had shared. It's not just for the reply to be made on this forum. Hope it helps

Best wishes to you.....do take care

Regards
Hardi

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Dear friends,
I have a problem.
Due to some problems between the owners and shareholders, the company that I work for has put us on hold for a few months and they don't agree to give us any letter regarding job experience. I have worked for them for more than 1000 hours and with my other job experience (both eligible) it counts towards one year of job experience in canada.
However, i cannot get employment letter now, but i have their full time permanent job offer.
Can I submit my job offer and my T4 documents as the proof of my job experience or should it be my employment letter? In my job offer it says that I work for a maximum of 20 hours until I finish my studies and after that I can work full time and for 45 hours a week.

I will be eligible as i have passed my second year of PhD and i will be eligible for FSW. But I need this job offer to be able to claim for 1 year of my canadian job experience.
I have 3 questions.
1. Job offer plus T4 is enough for proof of my work employment?
2. Do they call the manager to ask them or they just send an email? And do they have to answer that email?
3. My job with the company is not related to my degree. Do they consider it?

rimferoz

Apr 4, 2015
Can anyone be able to tell me, I am filling EE (Intended work in canada) section are correct or not?

Do you have a job offer in canada?
Yes (I assume yes because I have been working here)

Was a positive Labour Market Information Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada? Help
No

Is .. currently working in Canada?
Yes

Does .. have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada?
Yes

Does the job offer from the employer named on the current work permit?
No (because it does not stated it there).

Four digit NOC code of current work permit
There is no option for selecting "NO" (In this case I am selecting the 2172 Noc code)

Was a positive Labour Market Information Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit?
No

Is these options are correct?

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Hi Guys,

I have in total 13 months of Canadian work experience and still continuing. I worked in NOC 2173 as a software testing engineer for the first 9 months (March 2014 to December 2014) and then have started a full time permanent Job but in a different NOC. If i open EE profile now, will CIC consider my experience as 1 year Canadian experience??

One more question: exactly what are the documents required to prove a Canadian work experience to CIC?

Thanks Guys.

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it possible that CIC is cherry-picking candidates according to their requirement and not everyone who has points above 453?? I have 440.

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have 440 points, but I lost my job now... I updated and points remained same. Is it necessary to be currently employed full time in order to get ITA?

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
nrj123 said:
I have 440 points, but I lost my job now... I updated and points remained same. Is it necessary to be currently employed full time in order to get ITA?
no. Nowhere in cic says that you should be employed.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
nrj123 said:
Is it possible that CIC is cherry-picking candidates according to their requirement and not everyone who has points above 453?? I have 440.
they work based on the points. If you are 440, you will probably be among the people in the next draw.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Is there anybody to answer me?
i work for a family business. Do you know if they call the company to verify my employment experience?
If they send email, do they need an answer for that email or they just send the email and they do not rquire the employer to answer?
Please answer my question if you know the answer. My employer and his family have a fight and they are closing. What if they call to verify and the employer do not answer?

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
shibaak said:
Is there anybody to answer me?
i work for a family business. Do you know if they call the company to verify my employment experience?
If they send email, do they need an answer for that email or they just send the email and they do not rquire the employer to answer?
Please answer my question if you know the answer. My employer and his family have a fight and they are closing. What if they call to verify and the employer do not answer?
They may or may not. It's up to the officer who process your case. I think they will only phone your employer, not emails.

If the business is closed, it will depend on whether you have enough documents to prove your past experience (I've heard normally References, T4/NOA, Pay slips are good enough), if not they might ask for more proofs.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
mf4361 said:
They may or may not. It's up to the officer who process your case. I think they will only phone your employer, not emails.

If the business is closed, it will depend on whether you have enough documents to prove your past experience (I've heard normally References, T4/NOA, Pay slips are good enough), if not they might ask for more proofs.
Thank you very much for your answer.
By references you mean employment letter? Or job offer is enough?

Mar 29, 2015
I worked in Canada for the past 5 years 2 under noc code 2282 and 3 under noc code 1114. While filing out the profile I got a score of 388. Is that a good or bad score to be considered for permanent residence??? Also not having a current job offer would that be an impediment to a successful application???

F1SHA

Dec 5, 2014
Hello,

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I'm an Australian skilled electrician living in Vancouver BC (was an apprentice for four years in BC, Canada) and just became a qualified journeyman. I have been working for the same company for 4.5 years now and I still work for them full-time. I'm wondering what visa I should apply for (CEC, Skilled Trade worker). My common-law partner is also Canadian and we have been together and living in Canada for almost 5 years. What visa should I apply for and do I need to do my IELTS or CELPIP test first before I even apply for anything?

Thank you!

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibaak said:
Thank you very much for your answer.
By references you mean employment letter? Or job offer is enough?
Reference letter, job offer letter, pay slips, T4 and NOA are needed.

sanket.41

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

HOPE SOME ONE CAN ANSWER THIS

I had received ITA in last draw, Smiley
and after getting document list i Found that CIC need my reference latter for temporary jobs i have done in Canada for like 3 months and 4 months Shocked ( different NOCs , didn't got any points on that work experience)
Can i edit my profile now to exclude those work experiences and just keep my current job were i am working for more than 1 year. ?
I tried deleting temporary jobs from my profile and document check list gets changed removing requirement of reference latter from those jobs.
any one had changed work experience after getting ITA? ( does It count as a misinterpretation before ITA creating profile ? )
N.B. : Called CIC care no and agent advised me to send case specific question to officer which takes 15 days , Asking if any of our member have experience in this situation...

regards,
sanket