April 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 14 2015
File Transfer...
Schedule 4 request - 08/27/2015/Schedule A request- 09/17/2015
Med's Done....
09/08/2015
Tocanadawego said:
I think you should probably do that, and try to explain yourself as best as you can.

Not to scare you, but I read on this forum recently that someone did the same mistake and was rejected and accused of misrepresentation. I don't remember exactly which thread it was. You can try going through Reasons for Rejection thread. It might have been there.
Thanks Tocanadawego. Yes i seen a rejection like this in that thread. So he is slapped with misrepresentation too.I Sent a form yesterday night lets see what happens now

Thanks to cyronnn too

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harsha5085 said:
I did fill a case specific enquiry form yesterday night and I will post the result here if I get anything from them.
Fingers crossed for you!

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starling said:
Hi Dobes,

I dont remember but i guess i dint mention it , by mistake i had given no in the check. i was refused for USA (F1) student twice during 2010 . Is it acceptable to send a CSE with an Letter of Explanation on this mistake .

I applied on June 5th and i was requested for RPRF on SEPT 16th and did submit on SEPT 17th . But i was not asked for any other information or forms like SChedule A .

Really making me panic now.

thanks ,
Hi starling,

I read this topic today and sent CSE to change the information as I was also rejected Visitor visa for US. Let see what comes next. They asked me for RPRF on Sept 22,2015. I don't want to be get rejected at this point.

Thank You

Alpha4906

starling

Oct 14, 2015
Hi Alpha,

I dont know what to do now. will they really accept this CSE . so confused with no idea.

thanks ,

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starling said:
Hi Alpha,

I dont know what to do now. will they really accept this CSE . so confused with no idea.

thanks ,
Hi starling,

As per me, if we inform them that we found mistake on our application. They may think that we are not trying to hide the information but if they will point out some mistake. They can do whatever they want.

I am trying to find the thread where somebody was refused because of this answer in order to check the details.

I'll say submit CSE and have faith in GOD. I am so afraid now.

Thank You

Alpha4906

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harsha5085 said:
I did fill a case specific enquiry form yesterday night and I will post the result here if I get anything from them.
Hi harsha5085,

I did the same mistake as you. Today I have opened CSE. On 22nd I got RPRF request but no schedule A request. Let me know if you get response for your request.

I am not sure what impact this will have on our applications. Somebody was talking about rejection of application due to the same reason. we're you able to find that thread?

Thank you

Alpha4906

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alpha4906 said:
Hi harsha5085,

I did the same mistake as you. Today I have opened CSE. On 22nd I got RPRF request but no schedule A request. Let me know if you get response for your request.

I am not sure what impact this will have on our applications. Somebody was talking about rejection of application due to the same reason. we're you able to find that thread?

Thank you

Alpha4906
u can go to the thread reason for rejection.. not sure the page. u can go through the page from 70 to 80 i guess and wil find the info.

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
Alpha4906 said:
Hi harsha5085,

Thank you

Alpha4906
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html;msg4651357#msg4651357

starling

Oct 14, 2015
Hi Everyone.

I even did the same mistake . I realised that and sent a case specific enquiry to ottawa by email yesterday night after 8 p.m . Today morning i see the status change to decision made in the ECAS. Dont know what to do and how it will impact .

thanks ,

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starling said:
Hi Everyone.

I even did the same mistake . I realised that and sent a case specific enquiry to ottawa by email yesterday night after 8 p.m . Today morning i see the status change to decision made in the ECAS. Dont know what to do and how it will impact .

thanks ,
Hi Starling,

Let us know the decision update. Don't worry decision will be positive.

Thank you

Alpha4906

starling

Oct 14, 2015
No idea when they would see the CSE and also i have got the decision . This fall under misrepresentation. i am so worried.

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starling said:
No idea when they would see the CSE and also i have got the decision . This fall under misrepresentation. i am so worried.
Hi Starling,

Can you please share your complete timeline.

When did you apply for PPR and what was your application status before decision made?

Did you pay RPRF upfront?

What lines were in your ECAS before decision?

Thank You

Amit Singh Rana

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starling said:
Hi Starling,

Can you please provide your timelines? Also, did you get schedule A request? If yes, did you fill the Schedule a form as Yes for the question(have you ever been rejected)?

Please let us know you DM.

I am also in the same situation. By mistake, I selected as NO in EE form but waiting for schedule A form so that I can say Y in schedule A along with LOE.

I was rejected by US business visa in 2012 with no reason.

Thanks,

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkurtur said:
Hi Starling,

Can you please provide your timelines? Also, did you get schedule A request? If yes, did you fill the Schedule a form as Yes for the question(have you ever been rejected)?

Please let us know you DM.

I am also in the same situation. By mistake, I selected as NO in EE form but waiting for schedule A form so that I can say Y in schedule A along with LOE.

I was rejected by US business visa in 2012 with no reason.

Thanks,
Hi rkurtur,

As per your signature information you have submitted Schedule A in September. Have you corrected your mistake that you have done in on online form? I am in the same situation.
Let us know.

Thank You

Alpha4906

CEC_DEC_27

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Guys i am on the same boat. I am so tensed now -

Express entry -

Question 4 - NO

Question 5 (Which say "ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave canada or any other country") - Yes

As i was rejected USA visa.

Now Question 5 in schedule A is completely different and since my usa visa is rejected and question 4 in Schedule A resembles to visa rejected i have to send schedule A with

Schedule A -

Question 4 - Yes

Question 5(Which says "Been refused admission to or ordered to leave canada or any other country") - NO

Will this lead to misrepresentation ?