+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any previous visa rejection selected NO in online form and "YES" for sch A

nataliewg

Dec 7, 2014
Hi Alpha4906, I also made the same mistake by selecting no to both questions when I was supposed to say say, I sent both a CSE and an email to CPC-Ottawa, did you do the same as well? You mentioned you got response regarding the CSE? Is there any update from CPC-Ottawa? Thanks.

Alpha4906 said:
Hi,

I received response regarding the change that I have requested. They said that they have attached the document.
Let see what will be the response from CIC.

Anybody else received any response. Please share....

Thank You

Alpha4906

nataliewg

Dec 7, 2014
How long did it take you to get the response? Thanks!

nataliewg said:
Hi Alpha4906, I also made the same mistake by selecting no to both questions when I was supposed to say say, I sent both a CSE and an email to CPC-Ottawa, did you do the same as well? You mentioned you got response regarding the CSE? Is there any update from CPC-Ottawa? Thanks.

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nataliewg said:
How long did it take you to get the response? Thanks!
Hi nataliewg,

I got response after 1 week in regards to CSE. I didn't send email to CPC Ottawa. The response that they have sent me is that the documents are attached to my application. I haven't got anything else yet.

Thank You

Alpha4906

nataliewg

Dec 7, 2014
Hi Alpha4906, I just received an email from CIC requesting updated schedule A, I think that a good chance for me to fix it up. Where can we get the schedule A form, it's not attached from the correspondence from CIC....

Alpha4906 said:
Hi nataliewg,

I got response after 1 week in regards to CSE. I didn't send email to CPC Ottawa. The response that they have sent me is that the documents are attached to my application. I haven't got anything else yet.

Thank You

Alpha4906

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nataliewg said:
Hi Alpha4906, I just received an email from CIC requesting updated schedule A, I think that a good chance for me to fix it up. Where can we get the schedule A form, it's not attached from the correspondence from CIC....
I think this is the one..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

Thank You

Alpha4906

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starling said:
Hi ,

Even i got the response as you mentioned above. No other updates other than that .

Thanks ,
Did you get any update after DM? are you still waiting for PPR?

Ordinary

Feb 18, 2015
nataliewg said:
u been asked to fill whole sch. A form or particular section?

Alex92

Aug 5, 2017
Guys I did the same mistake for my spouse didn’t mention the us visa rejection in the online application ,now they ask for schedule a we fill all history of rejection date and reason , does any has been rejected because of this , should i also submit an explanation on the webform
Please ur guide please
Thanks