Oct 14, 2015
Hi everyone,
AOR ; June 5th
Med : Passed ( in june )
in process: Aug 15th
RPRF req: sept 16th

5 lines update in ecas including correspondence request

DM : Oct 16th Morning .

I don't remember what was the real question been asked while completing the security section but i know that accidentally i did put NO which should have been answered yes as my USA student visa was rejected in 2010.

I was not asked for SCD A form .

Please send CSE to ottawa.

Thanks ,

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starling said:
Hi everyone,
AOR ; June 5th
Med : Passed ( in june )
in process: Aug 15th
RPRF req: sept 16th

5 lines update in ecas including correspondence request

DM : Oct 16th Morning .

I don't remember what was the real question been asked while completing the security section but i know that accidentally i did put NO which should have been answered yes as my USA student visa was rejected in 2010.

I was not asked for SCD A form .

Please send CSE to ottawa.

Thanks ,
Hi starling,

Have you got answer for your CSE.

Do you know about your decision.

Thank you

Alpha4906

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alpha4906 said:
Hi rkurtur,

As per your signature information you have submitted Schedule A in September. Have you corrected your mistake that you have done in on online form? I am in the same situation.
Let us know.

Thank You

Alpha4906
Dude,

That was schedule 4 & 4A forms which are for PNP applicant. I am PNP applicant. I don't want raise CSE for this mistake. I will explain when I get schedule A. If I don't get schedule A I keep quite until I get further update by cic. My friend selected NO in EE though he got rejected for US visa. He Received PPR this week.so let's wait and see.

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkurtur said:
Dude,

That was schedule 4 & 4A forms which are for PNP applicant. I am PNP applicant. I don't want raise CSE for this mistake. I will explain when I get schedule A. If I don't get schedule A I keep quite until I get further update by cic. My friend selected NO in EE though he got rejected for US visa. He Received PPR this week.so let's wait and see.
Ok, sorry my mistake..

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Guys im filling schedule A form
I have 3 days gap in two employments
But in online application personal history took only months and years
So i left my 1st job and start my second job in same month, i did not filled unemployment for three days because everything happened in same month.
Now in schedule A form problem occurrd because here form take dates.
Should i filled unemployment for three days here. Everything mentioned accurate on work letters like dates.
But now problem is here in schedule A form it ask for day/ month/ year
But in online it was month/ year

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starling said:
Hi Everyone.

I even did the same mistake . I realised that and sent a case specific enquiry to ottawa by email yesterday night after 8 p.m . Today morning i see the status change to decision made in the ECAS. Dont know what to do and how it will impact .

thanks ,
hi starling,

did u here anything after DM?

freecitizn

Sep 19, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Oct-15
I'm afraid I made the same mistake and my application is also in progress. Never noticed it till I read this thread. Please keep us posted on how you're able to resolve this.

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freecitizn said:
I'm afraid I made the same mistake and my application is also in progress. Never noticed it till I read this thread. Please keep us posted on how you're able to resolve this.
Hi freecitizn,

You can open CSE https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx to let them know that you have made the mistake and they will correct it.

Thank You

Alpha4906

freecitizn

Sep 19, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Oct-15
Hello Alpha4906,

Thank you for your response. I have checked the link you sent and that doesn't seem to fall under any of the reasons to open a CSE. Are there people who have done this successfully without getting refused or banned? I have also gotten a schedule A request. Though the reason was to account for gaps in Personal History for self and spouse. Getting really worried cos I've put in so much in this...

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freecitizn said:
Hello Alpha4906,

Thank you for your response. I have checked the link you sent and that doesn't seem to fall under any of the reasons to open a CSE. Are there people who have done this successfully without getting refused or banned? I have also gotten a schedule A request. Though the reason was to account for gaps in Personal History for self and spouse. Getting really worried cos I've put in so much in this...
Hi freecitizn,

I have done the same mistake and opened a CSE. There are other people on this forum who have done CSE and waiting for response. I don't know what will be there reply but I think this is our duty to let them about the mistake. If they find it. I don't know what will be there response.

You can mention about the mistake on Schedule A also.

I am waiting for positive response. I'll let you know whenever I'll get the response.

Thank You

Alpha4906

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I received response regarding the change that I have requested. They said that they have attached the document.
Let see what will be the response from CIC.

Anybody else received any response. Please share....

Thank You

Alpha4906

freecitizn

Sep 19, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Oct-15
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your responses so far.
I just submitted my schedule A today and included the refusal. The Schedule A request said it 'must be received by CIC on the 23rd October' (that would be 8 days after). Same letter says it should be received 'within 7 days from date of correspondence' (15th October). Anyways, I just submitted today, 23rd October, please does anyone know if this wont be a problem? Is it ok to submit on the same day they want it received?

Will let you know my next update from CIC.
Many thanks.

zanny

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2015
AOR Received.
30-10-2015
IELTS Request
27-07-2015
Interview........
Not reqd
Passport Req..
08-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
Mid-2016
rkurtur said:
I am also in same Boat. Selected as NO in online form though I had a U.S B1 visa rejection. I didn't notice the question properly at that time. I am still waiting for schedule A request. I have to say YES in schedule A when it is requested.
When is Schedule A requested?