+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any nigerian or ghanaian student applying for study permit for fall 2017?

abenagh

Sep 6, 2017
Hi
I submitted my application on the 16th august got a mail it has been sent to visa office same day, didn't hear from them up until 10th October via mail saying they have despatched my processed passport from Canada visa office. On the 11th October I received another mail stating my passport has been couriered from Canada visa application centre vide courier partner, I get another mail same day that Canada visa office request additional details about my application submitted to the Canada visa application center.
I haven't done my medicals yet, plz who can explain this. Thanks
Did you use online or paper application when you applied?

Fizzo33

Jan 1, 2018
hello... i applied to study but I was refused permit for some silly reasons ""I have no intention of coming back to ghana also i cannot pay for my tuition without working blaablaablaa"""... the institution has accepted me again and i wish to re apply....for the september intake on early may.....I need help in how I gotta prepare my docs any help???
Hi, I'm also applying for September intake. Can we connect via whatsap
My contact is 0550105302. Cheers

All4one

Mar 16, 2017
Online application or paper application which one is faster? Any suggestions?
'Am not sure which is faster, but from previous experience with other applications (i.e Permanent residence and Citizenship applications and following trends on these forums), it seems, online applications get answered quickly.

Again , in case extra information is needed, it is quicker to receive an email request instead of waiting for the post , don't you think?

All4one

Mar 16, 2017
Hi, I'm also applying for September intake. Can we connect via whatsap
My contact is 0550105302. Cheers

Hi, I think the essence of this forum is for people to get good information about what they need, connecting to what'sup for private calls defeats that purpose. In the past I learned a lot from other peoples comments and questions.

If you have a question, lets all chip in and learn from each other, private and personal connections don't help anyone else. Good Luck

Reactions: Kusi77

theophi_lus

Nov 20, 2017
Please if any ghanaian study permit is approved linkly let us know how you presented ya documents thanks...
Because i need to submit my documents next months

Hayford

Oct 8, 2018
Please I submitted my application for January intake on 24 October, when am I likely to get a reply.
And does anyone knw the approval rate in ghana

moralain

Jun 27, 2017
Please I need advice.I applied for study permit offline from Cameroon in visa office in dakar. And on Wednesday the visa office sent me a procedural fairness letter that the bank statement document I submitted is fraudulent. And gave me seven days to respond to that concern by the visa officer. That if I don't respond my visa will be refused and I will be ban for 5yrs not to enter Canada for misrepresentation. I call the person who gave me the bank statement and he said he went and closed the account knowing that after 4months now since my passport is in dakar the embassy must have checked. So he had to use the money. But now he has another account in another bank and want to give it to me in the same name.what can I tell the visa officer now.please help with ideas

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Please I need advice.I applied for study permit offline from Cameroon in visa office in dakar. And on Wednesday the visa office sent me a procedural fairness letter that the bank statement document I submitted is fraudulent. And gave me seven days to respond to that concern by the visa officer. That if I don't respond my visa will be refused and I will be ban for 5yrs not to enter Canada for misrepresentation. I call the person who gave me the bank statement and he said he went and closed the account knowing that after 4months now since my passport is in dakar the embassy must have checked. So he had to use the money. But now he has another account in another bank and want to give it to me in the same name.what can I tell the visa officer now.please help with ideas
So whose account is it, did you submit it as your own or someone elses account? I dont think there is any good way out here, account should have remained open at least until you got visa, now whatever you submit is going to look suspicious. Best you can do is try to explain the situation.

Suraj18

Nov 11, 2018
Guys if you got denied a US study visa before,is it necessary to indicate you have been denied before if asked ?

Suraj18

Nov 11, 2018
Please do, don't be tempted not to declare a previous refusal especially from the US, Australia, New Zealand, UK when applying for a Canadian visa
Thank you my guy.Charley, have you gotten your student visa because I’m about to apply for mine.I need to connect with someone who has done it before for proper guidance

Suraj18

Nov 11, 2018
Guys, I hold a BSc. degree in Petroleum and Natural gas engineering from North Cyprus.I came after graduation to Ghana last year September 2018 to do my national service which will be ending in July.I applied for a diploma program in Petroleum Engineering Technology in Canada with aim gaining technical skills which is highly demanded in the young Ghanaian oil industry. Guys,I got accepted and I’m about to apply for my student visa and I want to know if you think I stand the chance of gaining the student visa following my career path trajectory?
Secondly,do I need a police report for my 4 years of stay in North Cyprus?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Guys, I hold a BSc. degree in Petroleum and Natural gas engineering from North Cyprus.I came after graduation to Ghana last year September 2018 to do my national service which will be ending in July.I applied for a diploma program in Petroleum Engineering Technology in Canada with aim gaining technical skills which is highly demanded in the young Ghanaian oil industry. Guys,I got accepted and I’m about to apply for my student visa and I want to know if you think I stand the chance of gaining the student visa following my career path trajectory?
Secondly,do I need a police report for my 4 years of stay in North Cyprus?
Charley! Why a Diploma after a Bachelor, why not Masters or PGD/C? The choice of program you opt for would be a red flag if you can't convincingly explain to the VO on why such choice. If you can convince the VO with writing a good constructive SOP then you is good but it would be tedious and feasible.

Also, you will be needing that police clearance given you stay in a foreign country against any form of criminality or inadmissibility