+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any nigerian or ghanaian student applying for study permit for fall 2017?

Naobis

Oct 2, 2017
Hey guys. I'm Nigerian leaving in Malaysia. I'm applying to undergraduate course in Hospitality and hotel management ... can any recommend a college for me where I can study and work in Ontario...my email naobis27@gmail.com thanks

lamlam24

Aug 14, 2017
Whats happening, anyone with new updates as regards application... Applied since 5th May and i;m still here waiting endlessly.

Larry4us2012

Sep 29, 2017
Today marks 5 weeks since applied, no response yet and from the comment I have seen here do make me scared that my application process will take long.

Yemiiee

Aug 26, 2017
This a very stupid reason honestly why would you be refused because you didn't submit a form they could've simply sent you a mail to send that form to them

Promisco1

Jul 29, 2017
You need to have your full tuition plus $10,000 for living expenses. Its always good to have a little more than that since you have to buy tickets and all. If the money was a huge amount transfered to your account from someone else, you need to explain in your letter of explanation where the money came from. In your sop explain unique features about the program you are going to study comparing it to the same program in your home country.
Please can you send me sample of you SOP ..promisco1@hotmail.com,promiseamaechi@yahoo.com

vee62

Oct 11, 2017
Hi
I submitted my application on the 16th august got a mail it has been sent to visa office same day, didn't hear from them up until 10th October via mail saying they have despatched my processed passport from Canada visa office. On the 11th October I received another mail stating my passport has been couriered from Canada visa application centre vide courier partner, I get another mail same day that Canada visa office request additional details about my application submitted to the Canada visa application center.
I haven't done my medicals yet, plz who can explain this. Thanks