+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any nigerian or ghanaian student applying for study permit for fall 2017?

lamlam24

Aug 14, 2017
I have never waited this long for a visa. Please how do i go about it if i want to withdraw my application. I applied online on 5th of May....anyone with information on how to withdraw my application.

vee62

Oct 11, 2017
Does timing affect decision making at the embassy or do they request for you to defer and submit a new admission letter from the school with a new start date? let say u are to resume in Jan and u apply in 1st week nov. Thanks

ebuka1990

Sep 11, 2017
Heard its not the best tin to do...i also applied 18th of May and still no response.though my background check has changed from processing to not applicable. I suggest dat instead of withdrawing ur application y not try ordering for ur gcms note.QUOTE="lamlam24, post: 6442819, member: 691893"]I have never waited this long for a visa. Please how do i go about it if i want to withdraw my application. I applied online on 5th of May....anyone with information on how to withdraw my application.[/QUOTE]

Bhenny

Sep 7, 2017
I have never waited this long for a visa. Please how do i go about it if i want to withdraw my application. I applied online on 5th of May....anyone with information on how to withdraw my application.
Take heart brother.. You'll get an approval by God's grace... Has your medicals and biometrics been updated and was it an online application from the start??

oboto

Jul 3, 2017
hello,
please I need your candid advice.
I have a B.Sc in Botany (YEAR 2001), M.Sc in Environmental Biology( year 2004). I have been self employed in Retail/wholesale business from 2005-2014, and then opened my own registered enterprise in Events and Supply in 2015 till date. I would like to do a masters in business management or business entrepreneurship and technology in Canada.
What are my chances of getting a study Visa?
Any advice on other courses that would fit my profile and ease of acquiring visa would be welcome.

abenagh

Sep 6, 2017
I am hoping to reapply and send upfront medicals from one of the appointed offices in Ghana. There are 2 options:

Name: Adrian Oddoye
Address: Akai House Clinic

OR

IOM Accra International Organization for Migration
Address: Migration Health Division MHD

Which of these 2 did you use?
How do you go about doing an upfront medical. Do you just go to the office and fill out a form requesting to do medical for visa application or do I have to download a form from the CIC website for the medicals?

Explanation will be much appreciated. Thanks :)

gradcanada

Aug 2, 2017
I am hoping to reapply and send upfront medicals from one of the appointed offices in Ghana. There are 2 options:

Name: Adrian Oddoye
Address: Akai House Clinic

OR

IOM Accra International Organization for Migration
Address: Migration Health Division MHD

Which of these 2 did you use?
How do you go about doing an upfront medical. Do you just go to the office and fill out a form requesting to do medical for visa application or do I have to download a form from the CIC website for the medicals?

Explanation will be much appreciated. Thanks :)
Abena from your previous comments, it looks like you were still having your application with the embassy or you now about to apply? What happened to your previous application.

abenagh

Sep 6, 2017
Abena from your previous comments, it looks like you were still having your application with the embassy or you now about to apply? What happened to your previous application.
My previous application got denied...Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
My sister who is in canada was to be my guardian and the one who will be paying for my school fees. I dont know why my application was denied because she has more that the minimum amount on her proof of financial support.