+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any dentist graduates trying Express Entry for immigration? NOC 3113

Dentist D.M.D

Feb 8, 2015
Thank you dear. I am not in Canada, I just came to do the exams... I hope we will get PR because I spent a loooooooooot of money for the exams. What about you?

neatransa

Mar 6, 2015
james.ks said:
I too have created EE profile but CRS ONLY 365 .. Wife also dentist... we both have good Ielts score and I have done my ECA. Then how is this much ponts difference betweeen us ... NEATRANSA.. pls share your thoughts....
i am 29 years of age.....between 29 and 32 u get maximum points......please check that too.....have 4 years and 4 months experience in india. ........ielts 8....
.havent done eca for my wife...just ielts...
kindly share ur age ielts score and experience also. thank you.

neatransa

Mar 6, 2015
age- 100
eductn- 126
ielts- 122
adaptibility- educn- 50
foreign work experienc- 50
spouse ielts- 4

kindly tell what is differnc in ur profiles? D.M.D. and James....
thank you..

neatransa

Mar 6, 2015
Dentist D.M.D said:
I also have just 364 points! It is unfair that we got no points if we pass all the NDEB exams and got certificate of qualifications!!! I passed all the exams.. but on the new system of EE we got no poins for that!!! What do you think?
definitely its unfair...didnt u try to get a job offer with ur NDEB qualifictns n D.M.D.?
doctor, how did u go abt passing all this exams......do u have relatives in Canada..? did u study D.M.D. there? please share the steps u done in passing all these exams. it will be really helpful....

neatransa

Mar 6, 2015
dear members,
would it be good if we could connect thru whatsapp? so we can chat real time.
u could send ur mobile number if feel so..i could create a group.
my number is +91-9037495106
thank you.

james.ks

Mar 15, 2015
I am 28yrs of age. 4 yrs of experience.. IELTS 7.5.. WIFE also same IELTS score... did u get a confirmation of score from CIC...??

neatransa

Mar 6, 2015
james.ks said:
I am 28yrs of age. 4 yrs of experience.. IELTS 7.5.. WIFE also same IELTS score... did u get a confirmation of score from CIC...??
my points is given in my EE profile. u can check yours too... " view status and messages"

i think u r in 25- 28 age bracket which gets less points n combined with ielts points in adaptibility which has resulted in ur points.
check ur detailed points and revert back so we could discuss how is the points distributed.
r u applying thru representative agency? r u in kerala?
thank you.

james.ks

Mar 15, 2015
K... Thankyou for the information... ya applied thru agency... how abt u..? ya am from kerala... which place are u from...??

Dentist D.M.D

Feb 8, 2015
Well.. My IELTS is the problem.. I got 6.5 so this is the difference! I got 7 in reading and 6.5 in all others! I am 32 years old. I have 4 years full time experience.
My score:
Age -85
Level of education - 126
Language - 89
Skill transferability : Education - 25
Skill transferability : Foreign work experience - 25
Spouse Language - 14

Overall 364

My wife didn't do ECA.. She is a pharmacist.. We are planning to do that - will add 10 points (but will cost us about 850 dollars cause she should do it just through the pharmacist examining board of canada). What do you think? Is it valuable to do so for 10 points?

As to my NDEB exams... I passed all the exams (equivalency process and certification examinations) in 2014. I am not in Canada... I am an international dentist.. I got some friends that did the exams... some questions bank. for the clinical skills I did a preparation course in Western Ontarion University - London... Are you planning to write your exams in the near future? If you need any help I can help you..

I think that in such a score there is no option to be invited.. I think I should improve my english and do IELTS again in some months.

Reactions: sidhardh

neatransa

Mar 6, 2015
james.ks said:
K... Thankyou for the information... ya applied thru agency... how abt u..? ya am from kerala... which place are u from...??
am from kerala itself...
did u apply thru polinsys?

neatransa

Mar 6, 2015
Dentist D.M.D said:
Well.. My IELTS is the problem.. I got 6.5 so this is the difference! I got 7 in reading and 6.5 in all others! I am 32 years old. I have 4 years full time experience.
My score:
Age -85
Level of education - 126
Language - 89
Skill transferability : Education - 25
Skill transferability : Foreign work experience - 25
Spouse Language - 14

Overall 364

My wife didn't do ECA.. She is a pharmacist.. We are planning to do that - will add 10 points (but will cost us about 850 dollars cause she should do it just through the pharmacist examining board of canada). What do you think? Is it valuable to do so for 10 points?

As to my NDEB exams... I passed all the exams (equivalency process and certification examinations) in 2014. I am not in Canada... I am an international dentist.. I got some friends that did the exams... some questions bank. for the clinical skills I did a preparation course in Western Ontarion University - London... Are you planning to write your exams in the near future? If you need any help I can help you..

I think that in such a score there is no option to be invited.. I think I should improve my english and do IELTS again in some months.

u shud try to improve ielts to band 8 overall...it wil increase abt 40-50 points for you....n u hv the highest chance of success to migrate to canada....as u cleared ndeb and as wife pharmacist..she wud find it easy to get job soon aftr landing.....so get her certificatn done thru the respective agency....
ur age n ielts has brought ur score down...
thnk u.