+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any dentist graduates trying Express Entry for immigration? NOC 3113

raffan

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Any dentist from pakistan . Have anybody asses their documents verified and get the ECA report . how can I proceed my documents evaluation and submit fee .regards

naija-kanadian

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
raffan said:
Any dentist from pakistan . Have anybody asses their documents verified and get the ECA report . how can I proceed my documents evaluation and submit fee .regards
Use the link below
http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.wes.org/fswp/&sa=U&ei=KdooVYuLEZOP7AaD_oG4Bg&ved=0CAwQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNElcHPX6j4pO55kfUfkhLUVXyKprw

neatransa

Mar 6, 2015
raffan said:
the dentist degree has to be verified by WES. go to its site register , then get your degree and transcript attested by ur university and tell universoty to send it directly to WES, by paying the fees or u send it by courier after getting stamped all sides of envelopes by them.
then use credit card to pay WES fees of 300$

raffan

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
You ppl are sure onevcan attest their degree through wes not from medical council of canada .I am bit confused .

ronkiron

Apr 12, 2015
Hi All,

I'm a dentist from Hyderabad, applied for EE. Please add my number 9177955367 to the whatsapp group.
Thank you!

neatransa

Mar 6, 2015
raffan said:
You ppl are sure onevcan attest their degree through wes not from medical council of canada .I am bit confused .
actually Raffan
many dentists have already finished assessing their degree through wes and got results...ok....its definitely not through medical council
for further clarification you can go through the website and clarify yourself.
:)

raffan

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Thanks neatransa for your kind reply.but will the immigration authority accept the attestation from wes? BC they have mention in CES that physicians and pharmacists consults the the specific authorities like medical coucils for evaluation of their documents.regards

naija-kanadian

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
raffan said:
Thanks neatransa for your kind reply.but will the immigration authority accept the attestation from wes? BC they have mention in CES that physicians and pharmacists consults the the specific authorities like medical coucils for evaluation of their documents.regards
[/quote
You are neither a physician nor a pharmacist. Contact wes and get your assessment done.

neatransa

Mar 6, 2015
raffan said:
raffan i understand you are confused, but you should also have read that there are only 4 authorities which have been given power to do assessment of degree FOR EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM. there is wes, medical council, pharmacist n one other......
so try to understand you are not medical doctor, not a pharmacist....the only other which remains is WES.

raffan

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Thanks neatransa can we go to CES for evaluation of documents as dentist instead of WES bc it is relatively simple procedure from pakistan.

raffan

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
I applied fr documents evaluation thru WES.I couldnt save the info on my system n cudnt print the application form which i need fr evaluation of my documents. nw m unable to retrieve my data.plz let me know hw shud I proceed further?

neatransa

Mar 6, 2015
raffan said:
I applied fr documents evaluation thru WES.I couldnt save the info on my system n cudnt print the application form which i need fr evaluation of my documents. nw m unable to retrieve my data.plz let me know hw shud I proceed further?
hello raffan
are you not able to enter your profile on wes website , is that what you ment? if yes
then you can always ,make another new profile and save the password n user id given.
there is option below in your profile itself to download the special wes attestation form, which has to be presented in college after filling your particulars..

raffan

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
I tried to make new profile but system said that u already in our system.can u plz send me format of that form presented to institution.regards

raffan

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Actually when I was filling my wes application and was getting the reference no. There are five steps in completing the form like personal info contact info educational details payment methods etc .in the end there is a review page with all the info in single two pages. And this page is printable . I failed to save the info and print the page.my question is that I have get my reference no and wes get all my details.so that page is imp rhen . regards