+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any dentist graduates trying Express Entry for immigration? NOC 3113

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
Can anyone guide me with this query? My employment letter has a General Dentist written on it, while my pay slips have mentioned dental surgeon. Will this create an issue or should I change it to the general dental surgeon in the employment letter?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Can anyone guide me with this query? My employment letter has a General Dentist written on it, while my pay slips have mentioned dental surgeon. Will this create an issue or should I change it to the general dental surgeon in the employment letter?
They are very different professions. Her employment letter should state the correct profession.

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
I need guidance regarding this, while filling the express entry builder under education session it is asking about the education activity. My bachelors degree session was 2013-2017. Classes started on December 2013 and ended in 2017. But my exams were held in March-April 2018. What should I include as the end date of my education activity?
Degree and transcript was issued late as I applied for the degree few months later due to some personal circumstances. And the degree and transcript had some 6-7 months gap from my final exams dates.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I need guidance regarding this, while filling the express entry builder under education session it is asking about the education activity. My bachelors degree session was 2013-2017. Classes started on December 2013 and ended in 2017. But my exams were held in March-April 2018. What should I include as the end date of my education activity?
Degree and transcript was issued late as I applied for the degree few months later due to some personal circumstances. And the degree and transcript had some 6-7 months gap from my final exams dates.
The date mentioned on your completion certificate needs to be entered.
Giving exams does not guarantee to pass grade for everyone.

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
The date mentioned on your completion certificate needs to be entered.
Giving exams does not guarantee to pass grade for everyone.
There is no date mentioned in completion of degree. It just shows session 2013-2017. And then it written final examination held in March-April 2018.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
There is no date mentioned in completion of degree. It just shows session 2013-2017. And then it written final examination held in March-April 2018.
Weird..usually completion certificate is meant to have a date once the degree is completed hence the name.
How about transcript? It is meant to be including everything, it should definitely have a description of start date,end date,courses taken.
Otherwise take the dates mentioned on your ECA report.