+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any 2009 application transfered from damascus to warsaw please join here

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Ali I guess all Arab countries are in the same boat nowadays . God be with us .
U r right it is taking too much time . Ouf what to say , at least this forum keeps us busy and updated from time to time . Have faith . Yalla hope we hear good news by the end of the month .

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
alimounis said:
Hello Kitti,

Nice to hear from you again! the forum is dead lol and to be honest im really scared!!! lately i have been thinking about the possibility that it might take a long time to get past the security checks, ive been looking on several forums and all of them said that it might take up to 2 years in some rare cases to get finalized after medicals and im worried that i might end up to be one of those rare cases :( several factors might contribute to the long wait but in my case i think its because im from Iraq which doesn't have a good reputation worldwide recently, i wish you all the best and the rest of the guys on the forum that are waiting for this nightmare to come to an end, have a good day boys and gals GOD bless you all.
Dear friend don't worry. I'm Iranian and I have joined an Iranian forum. I am still waiting but from that forum and the news coming news from the people there, I can tell you that they have started to pump out quite a lot of visas as of last Monday. About 4-8 passport requests per day. And the waiting time since they have done their medicals and sent their updates is about 6-9 months. So it's coming and you better pack your suitcases ;) when did you do your medical examination and when did they receive your updates?

alimounis

Jan 2, 2012
Hello Avissa,

thank you! such kind words and positive thinking my friend we all need it, i received the updated documents request on the 18th of January, i did the medicals on the 10th of February and sent the updated documents on the 10th of march, so from the time that i finished my medicals it has been about 7 months, thanks again and i hope that i get a word from them soon :)

hamadhs

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys .... I'm still here waiting too :) you are not alone

Avisa: Thanks for the sharing that good news.... You gave us hope

I have been waiting for more than 8 months now ... Enshalah by Eid we will hear good news . . . Allah Kareem

All the best

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi avissa and hi everybody

Me too it's been around 7 months now since I've done my medicals and sent the updated documents .
It's good to know that some people have got their PPRS already . Thanks for lighting a candle avissa
. Tc

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
Avissa said:
Dear friend don't worry. I'm Iranian and I have joined an Iranian forum. I am still waiting but from that forum and the news coming news from the people there, I can tell you that they have started to pump out quite a lot of visas as of last Monday. About 4-8 passport requests per day. And the waiting time since they have done their medicals and sent their updates is about 6-9 months. So it's coming and you better pack your suitcases ;) when did you do your medical examination and when did they receive your updates?
Hello Avissa

Are your referring to Warsaw visa office or you're talking in general?

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
3bdcanada said:
Hello Avissa

Are your referring to Warsaw visa office or you're talking in general?
Yeah I'm talking about Warsaw VO.

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bye bye September hello October . Let's see if it brings any news

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
KITTI said:
Bye bye September hello October . Let's see if it brings any news
Wish you a happy Eid for all :)
Enjoy your time with your families!

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Fedupwating said:
Hi Hassan,
u have to bring the amount that u mentioned in ur application in cash bec the immigration service border worker will ask u about that amount , problems may be if u do not have them , usually they never ask to show or count the money but there were cases when the new comers had to count the money in-front of the immigration service.If I were you I will declare all the money that I have to make sure once u need them in Canada no tax would be pay then.
They ask a confirmation letter from the embassy that u have a true valid driving licence and only if u have more than 5 years experience u can have the full G road test , other wise u can go only for G2 road test. they do not accept any translation from overseas and there no is no need for any thing u have to go through the all tests "Writing "G1" + Road test "G2" or Full "G"",I have to mention that if u filed the full G test they send u to the G2 and after passing the G2 road test u can go for the full G.
the info applicable for Ontario only.
Good luck
Hi,
Yes, it is true. My friend also advised me to hold the money cash and fortunate enough I did so. He counted all the money, so if it was not enough then I would have been in hot fire. It all depends on the immigration officer.

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010
AOR Received.
April/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
May/2010
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Feb/2014
Passport Req..
26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH
Happy Eid to all of you :)
كل عام و انتم بالف خير و الله يتقبل الطاعات

abdelrazaq

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus then Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
July 2010 to Damascus. And February 2012 to Warsaw
Dear Friends,

I sent a copy of the pages of my passport that has information. Now they requesting a copy of all pages! Do they want the blank pages?

Thank you

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abdel razzak you received your PPR ? Could you please share your your timeline and when u did your medicals , thanks

abdelrazaq

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus then Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
July 2010 to Damascus. And February 2012 to Warsaw
Kittie,
No I didn't get passport request. They just asking a copy of all pages of my passport. Do they want me to copy the blank pages?

KITTI said:
Abdel razzak you received your PPR ? Could you please share your your timeline and when u did your medicals , thanks