+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

tracker_01

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
With all due respect I should say it's your opinion that is weird not the 8 months wait time for the Iranians! I feel sympathy for anybody who is away from their spouse because of the stupid formalities that we all have to go through! I hope the processing time for anybody from any country becomes as short as possible so we can all plan for our life and I think instead of arguing with us you should pressure CIC or your MP or anybody else to make this process as fast as they can for everybody! I'll be really happy if one day I hear that processing time for you guys is below 6 months or even less!
I want timeframe to be as short as possible too. However, it seems that Iranians are the ones that complain the most stating that 8 months has passed. Although, other 4 countries have to endure hardship for much longer and not too many complaints from those 4.

tracker_01

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
I am not talking about myself specifically. we have pity for all countries and nationalities and all Canadian sponsors. We told minister 8 months must be a mistake but they even changed from 9 to 8 not long time ago. so better explanation is there is no deadline now.
I see that some people get their case processed in 5-6 months but I agree that for some people takes longer. If case is complicated, it can be very very long. However, in your case, you are well within the 10-15 months period specified for other 4 countries. That is why I was surprised to hear you complain so much publicly, given that you are well within the average processing (i.e. if you take average for all 5 countries that Ankara processes).

tracker_01

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Guys, I am not here to argue. I just wanted to give you all reality check. Otherwise, you are all supporting each other based on the premise which might be erroneous.
In my opinion, complaining that 8 month has passed while other 4 countries endure a lot longer wait times, is not reasonable. Give yourself a reality check and it will help you to deal with this issue on a psychological level.

Khosro1380

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
28 Sep. 2016
File Transfer...
November 2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
31 Oct. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
I want timeframe to be as short as possible too. However, it seems that Iranians are the ones that complain the most stating that 8 months has passed. Although, other 4 countries have to endure hardship for much longer and not too many complaints from those 4.
As far as people are respectful they are free to say whatever they want! Iranians take any chance to push Ankara to process their case faster. Maybe this is why their case is processed faster and we will keep doing this until it pays off. If you can help you are always welcomed, if not please mind your own business and respect our right to share our thoughts and feelings freely.
Thanks

Khosro1380

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
28 Sep. 2016
File Transfer...
November 2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
31 Oct. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Guys, I am not here to argue. I just wanted to give you all reality check. Otherwise, you are all supporting each other based on the premise which might be erroneous.
In my opinion, complaining that 8 month has passed while other 4 countries endure a lot longer wait times, is not reasonable. Give yourself a reality check and it will help you to deal with this issue on a psychological level.
You dont have enough info to give us a reality check! (There are some Iranian forums that you are not aware of).Until recently most Iranians would get their visas between 3 to 5 months after filing the application. A few lucky guys even got it in about 2 months! So the average processing time of 8 months can be a fact that cannot be ignored! Please dont make comments without knowing enough about something.

tracker_01

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
As far as people are respectful they are free to say whatever they want! Iranians take any chance to push Ankara to process their case faster. Maybe this is why their case is processed faster and we will keep doing this until it pays off. If you can help you are always welcomed, if not please mind your own business and respect our right to share our thoughts and feelings freely.
Thanks
Ankara can only process limited applications in a year. Maybe because Iranians push too much, they process Iranian cases and put in the back burner the other 4 countries?

That is why I am saying: Rather than demanding Iranian cases processed within 8 months, you should be asking that all time frames (for all countries) have to come down. Do not just complain that 8 month has passed for Iranian applicant which is what you all seem to be doing.

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
The reason there is less complaints from Gorgia, Azerbaijanor Turkey is that in general they include very small portion of Canadain PRs. In 2016 Iran was the 9th country in terms of number of PRs in Canada and 5400 Iranains got Canadian Pr including 700 under the outland spouse sponsorship application. Total from Azarbaijan in 2016 was 15 and total from Gorgia was 40 through Ankara outland spouse sponsorship. We try to issue everything with proof on this website. If you send me your email I will send you the Excel files we got from IRCC. So it is nothing wrong about seeing so many Iranians not happy and only one from Gorgia and one from Azerbayjan because the ratio is 15/705 for example.

tracker_01

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
You dont have enough info to give us a reality check! (There are some Iranian forums that you are not aware of).Until recently most Iranians would get their visas between 3 to 5 months after filing the application. A few lucky guys even got it in about 2 months! So the average processing time of 8 months can be a fact that cannot be ignored! Please dont make comments without knowing enough about something.
OK, fair point. I don't speak Farsi, so I don't know the other forums you mentioned. It seems really strange that Iran, country with no diplomatic ties, will be processed sooner that other 4. This is my opinion and I have the right to express it.

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
OK, fair point. I don't speak Farsi, so I don't know the other forums you mentioned. It seems really strange that Iran, country with no diplomatic ties, will be processed sooner that other 4. This is my opinion and I have the right to express it.
there is no Persian forum. Check open data inventory http://open.canada.ca/en/search/inventory
and you will see Iran is on the top lists of immigrants to Canada for many years.

tracker_01

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
The reason there is less complaints from Gorgia, Azerbaijanor Turkey is that in general they include very small portion of Canadain PRs. In 2016 Iran was the 9th country in terms of number of PRs in Canada and 5400 Iranains got Canadian Pr including 700 under the outland spouse sponsorship application. Total from Azarbaijan in 2016 was 15 and total from Gorgia was 40 through Ankara outland spouse sponsorship. We try to issue everything with proof on this website. If you send me your email I will send you the Excel files we got from IRCC. So it is nothing wrong about seeing so many Iranians not happy and only one from Gorgia and one from Azerbayjan because the ratio is 15/705 for example.
Thanks. I know which excel file you are referring to. I am aware that Iranian applicants are in greater numbers than others.

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
yes you have all the rights to express and than you for your interest in this forum. We appreciate if you can explain about your immigration case as well.

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Thanks. I know which excel file you are referring to. I am aware that Iranian applicants are in greater numbers than others.
then why are you surprised? All those 5400 Iranians got PR despite the fact that there is no political relationship between the governments.

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
You are contradicting Khosro1380 who says there is Persian forum. In any event, this is not relevant. I am not here to argue, I just wanted to give you perspective of other 4 countries.
Oh I thought you are referring to my post. There is applyabroad Persian forum similar to canadavisa but we mostly follow this forum as we have non Iranians too so we want to share info in English.

tracker_01

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
yes you have all the rights to express and than you for your interest in this forum. We appreciate if you can explain about your immigration case as well.
I am from one of those 4 countries. Applied late 2016. I am Canadian citizen sponsoring my wife.

As with all of you, it is hard for us to be apart, but we were able to come up with a solution:

My wife applied for visitor visa to USA, which she fortunately was able to get. We rent an apartment in USA near Canada border, and I travel to see her 2 times a week. If this is a possibility for you guys, you may want to consider this option as well. However, I realize with travel ban in USA this may not be an option for Iranians.

Hope all our cases gets finalized soon.