+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

Abbadi44

Aug 11, 2016
elllham said:
Congrats my friend! I can imagine how wonderful it must feel after such a long wait.:) I'm so happy for you
Thank you so much elllham, ya it has been almost 2 years since November 2014, almost there, wish the best for everyone :)

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Abbadi44 said:
Hi Steph,

Yes, I have sent my passport back home to be renewed, I have to complete that and send the photo copy to the embassy in 15 days from their e-mail date.
thats great!! all the best!!

AladdinsGirl

Dec 3, 2014
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
12-08-2016
Med's Done....
10-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-10-2016
This question is for anyone who is sponsoring someone who only worked in Iraq.

Our VO is requesting PCC (Police Clearance Certificates) for 3 countries, including Iraq. My husband went to the Iraq embassy yesterday but they were of no help to him. How can he get a PCC from Iraq?? He doesn't know anyone from Iraq, he has only worked in remote areas.

Thanks for any advice you can give me!!!!

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
AladdinsGirl said:

Our VO is requesting PCC (Police Clearance Certificates) for 3 countries, including Iraq. My husband went to the Iraq embassy yesterday but they were of no help to him. How can he get a PCC from Iraq?? He doesn't know anyone from Iraq, he has only worked in remote areas.

They also requested a PCC from us but thankfully my husband was able to get his cousin to do it for him. From what I understand that is the only way. Try to get evidence of you trying and send it to amman saying that it wasn't possible

sam-canada

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2014
File Transfer...
January-2015
Salam,

I got PPR today. This is my timeline

Applied October 2014
File Transfer : Jan 2015
File Transfer to Bucharest: February 2016
Request again for form to be filled up and police certificate: June 2016
Re-Medical Request: September 2016
Request Passport copy: October 3, 2016
Passport request: October 5, 2015

Al-hamdullillah

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
sam-canada said:
Salam,

Applied October 2014

Al-hamdullillah
Congrats:) I'm very happy for you. Finally someone got a ppr email from this VO.should u send your passport to Bucharest or Amman?When did the embassy receive the documents they had requested in June 2016. I want to know how long after they received them they asked for medical? My husband sent them the documents they had requested along with the medical results 1 month ago.I just wanna have an idea when he will get his ppr email.What do u think?

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
sam-canada said:
Salam,

Applied October 2014

Al-hamdullillah
Congrats! Glad you're done with this process.

sam-canada

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2014
File Transfer...
January-2015
elllham said:
Congrats:) I'm very happy for you. Finally someone got a ppr email from this VO.should u send your passport to Bucharest or Amman?When did the embassy receive the documents they had requested in June 2016. I want to know how long after they received them they asked for medical? My husband sent them the documents they had requested along with the medical results 1 month ago.I just wanna have an idea when he will get his ppr email.What do u think?
They requested to either send passport to Visa office in Amman or Erbil
They received them early July 2016

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
sam-canada said:
They requested to either send passport to Visa office in Amman or Erbil
They received them early July 2016
Congratulations . Wish you a happy life in Canada . Are you Iraqi citizen ? do you have any red flag on your file ?

ksa1385

May 21, 2016
AladdinsGirl said:

hi i know a person did that 5 months ago.. you have two choices to extract non-criminal record from iraq for foreign first you have to go to embassy and fill up the form and the officer take your fingerprint then you or behalf of you (close family) delivery of parcel to baghdad ( وزارة الداخلية مديرية تحقيق الادلة الجنائية) or yourself go to baghdad and do it ( but i don't have alot of info in baghdad ) and it does take one week with arabic and english languages
good luck

sam-canada

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2014
File Transfer...
January-2015
semos said:
Congratulations . Wish you a happy life in Canada . Are you Iraqi citizen ? do you have any red flag on your file ?
Am not Iraqi.

I am Palestinian but with Jordanian citizenship.

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
sam-canada said:
Am not Iraqi.

I am Palestinian but with Jordanian citizenship.
Me the same ... could you please share your timeline ? My file sent to Bucharest last august and i did not hear anything from them ?

AladdinsGirl

Dec 3, 2014
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
12-08-2016
Med's Done....
10-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-10-2016
Thank you KSA1385

But the Iraq embassy here in Egypt told my husband that no one will complete his request in Iraq, so he would be wasting his money. He said the only thing to do to make sure it gets done is to go to Iraq (which isn't going to happen) or to have someone there make sure the request gets done (and my husband doesn't know anyone in Iraq). He only worked there for something like 166 days, and when he was there it was to the oil rig and back to the airport. And the oil rigs are in isolated locations in the middle of nowhere. Thank you for your input though!!!

Cheers and Good Luck

AladdinsGirl

Dec 3, 2014
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
12-08-2016
Med's Done....
10-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-10-2016
Thank you KSA1385

But the Iraq embassy here in Egypt told my husband that no one will complete his request in Iraq, so he would be wasting his money. He said the only thing to do to make sure it gets done is to go to Iraq (which isn't going to happen) or to have someone there make sure the request gets done (and my husband doesn't know anyone in Iraq). He only worked there for something like 166 days, and when he was there it was to the oil rig and back to the airport. And the oil rigs are in isolated locations in the middle of nowhere. Thank you for your input though!!!

Cheers and Good Luck

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
AladdinsGirl said:
Thank you KSA1385

Cheers and Good Luck
Just email the VO and let them know you can't do it, you don't have to do it if your husband stayed less than 6 months. It's their rule. Tell them that and see what they say. Good luck.