+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

Abbadi44

Aug 11, 2016
Abbadi44 said:
My CIC still shows:

We sent you correspondence on June 1, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I have a question, if I renew my passport, is there anything I should do since my application has been done based on my current passport which I should renew soon.

I wish you all the best guys, hopefully will start hearing the good news for each and everyone of you.
I received this email today:

Dear applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is nearly complete.

We notice that the payment of expenses relative to the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you was not made by your sponsor.

Your sponsor in Canada must contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Mississauga, Ontario to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) to that office. You may submit a copy of the RPRF payment, or proof of payment, to this office.

Payment can be made as follows:

1) Make online payment of the RPRF to the CPC in Mississauga at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

2) Submit proof of payment to CPC-M online at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-after.asp

Or by mail, CPC-Mississauga C.P. 6100, poste A Mississauga (Ontario) L5A 4H4

The RPRF is refundable if you choose not to use your visa. The fee is refunded without interest.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Abbadi44 said:
I received this email today:

Dear applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is nearly complete.

We notice that the payment of expenses relative to the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you was not made by your sponsor.

Your sponsor in Canada must contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Mississauga, Ontario to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) to that office. You may submit a copy of the RPRF payment, or proof of payment, to this office.

Payment can be made as follows:

1) Make online payment of the RPRF to the CPC in Mississauga at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

2) Submit proof of payment to CPC-M online at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-after.asp

Or by mail, CPC-Mississauga C.P. 6100, poste A Mississauga (Ontario) L5A 4H4

The RPRF is refundable if you choose not to use your visa. The fee is refunded without interest.
well thats good!!! if you dont mind me asking, why didnt you make the payment when you applied? would have made your life alot easier loll

Abbadi44

Aug 11, 2016
steph89 said:
well thats good!!! if you dont mind me asking, why didnt you make the payment when you applied? would have made your life alot easier loll
Everything was done through the lawyer and I had no idea that an advance payment is a good idea.

I am waiting for the lawyer to tell me which option I should chose for the payment and what is next

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Abbadi44 said:
Everything was done through the lawyer and I had no idea that an advance payment is a good idea.

I am waiting for the lawyer to tell me which option I should chose for the payment and what is next
Okay, that great!! one step closer!!! your application is in Romania right?

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
steph89 said:
Good news you're almost done. Can you share your time line

And online is definitely they best way to do it! Mail takes longer. Follow the steps they are quite easy. You are the second person I know where the Vo asked for payment

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Abbadi44 said:

You don't need to ask your lawyer.just go to the cic website and pay the fees online.it's $490.go to the website and search for sponsorship then click on the pay your fees section.they email you the receipt right away.print it and mail the receipt to Mississauga .it takes 2 days only and then you just wait for the ppr email.my advice is lawyers just slow down the process.I'm very happy for you.Is your application in Bucharest?

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
elllham said:
You don't need to ask your lawyer.just go to the cic website and pay the fees online.it's $490.go to the website and search for sponsorship then click on the pay your fees section.they email you the receipt right away.print it and mail the receipt to Mississauga .it takes 2 days only and then you just wait for the ppr email.my advice is lawyers just slow down the process.I'm very happy for you.Is your application in Bucharest?
Can you please share your timeline?.Had they asked for any documents recently?when did you send those documents?we sent the documents they had requested and they received them 3 weeks ago.I wonder how long it will take them to send us the ppr email.

Abbadi44

Aug 11, 2016
Thank you everyone, I am confused only about which option to chose, if I go to the link they provided in the e-mail, do I chose:

1- Where are you paying from? do I chose where I am staying now, or Romania since that is where my application is now, or my home country.

2- What are you paying fee for? do I chose:
A) Pay your spouse or common-law partner, dependent children (including adopted children) and other family member outside Canada class fee.
B) Pay your Right of Permanent Resident Fee – not Express Entry

For point 2; I think it would be the second option, but not sure.

Sharing my timeline in the next post

Abbadi44

Aug 11, 2016
Time line:

-Living in Abu Dhabi, family sponsorship through my wife.
-I applied through our lawyer inside Canada in October 2014.
-First medical test was done in October 2014.
-Application was sent to Amman instead of Abu Dhabi.
-Amman transferred my file to Romania in 2016.
-E-mail from the embassy in Romania requesting documents on June 1st 2016.
-Documents sent on July 11th 2016.
-Medical test requested on August 30th 2016.
-Medical was submitted on September 21st 2016.
-Request for payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee by the embassy in Romanian on September 27th 2016.

Permanent Residence Application Status (In Process):
-------------------------------------------------------------
1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 4, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on February 2, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.
4. We sent you correspondence on June 1, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Requested documents:
---------------------------
1. New Generic Application Form for Permanent Residence- IMM0008 form.
2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] .Please complete and then print the forms. All forms must be signed. You need to update the above documents even if they have already been submitted. Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates.
3. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 .
4. Recently issued new police certificate from any other country where you would have been for more than 6 months, since the age of 18. All police certificates must be originals.
5. An update of the history of your relationship/periods of cohabitation.

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Abbadi44 said:
Thank you everyone, I am confused only about which option to chose, if I go to the link they provided in the e-mail, do I chose:

1- Where are you paying from? do I chose where I am staying now, or Romania since that is where my application is now, or my home country.

2- What are you paying fee for? do I chose:
A) Pay your spouse or common-law partner, dependent children (including adopted children) and other family member outside Canada class fee.
B) Pay your Right of Permanent Resident Fee – not Express Entry

For point 2; I think it would be the second option, but not sure.

Sharing my timeline in the next post
You are paying from Canada if your wife is paying.and yes it's option B

Abbadi44

Aug 11, 2016
The payment has been made and submitted both by e-mail and the web form.

Hopefully will get to hear the good news soon.

My passport is about to expire in a year time, is it a good idea to renew it before it gets requested by the Canadian embassy in Romania, or would that create any complications?

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Abbadi44 said:

My passport is about to expire in a year time, is it a good idea to renew it before it gets requested by the Canadian embassy in Romania, or would that create any complications?
Do that quickly.It has to be valid longer.
Don't forget to mail the receipt to Mississauga

Abbadi44

Aug 11, 2016
Abbadi44 said:

Received the below email yesterday:

Dear Sir,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are nearing finalization of your application and in order for us to continue the processing, please send the following information by email:

1. Copy of passport(s), valid for at least 12 months. You must provide a scanned copy of the bio-data page of the passports that you will use to travel to and enter Canada
2. Eye color for yourself
3. Height (in cms) for yourself

Please note:

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 15 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please indicate your complete application number in the subject line of your email message that includes the required information. You may reply to this email or send a new message to the email address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Abbadi44 said:
Received the below email yesterday:

Dear Sir,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are nearing finalization of your application and in order for us to continue the processing, please send the following information by email:

1. Copy of passport(s), valid for at least 12 months. You must provide a scanned copy of the bio-data page of the passports that you will use to travel to and enter Canada
2. Eye color for yourself
3. Height (in cms) for yourself

Please note:

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 15 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please indicate your complete application number in the subject line of your email message that includes the required information. You may reply to this email or send a new message to the email address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

My friend got the same email.. then one week later they got the passport request!! Your almost there!!

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
steph89 said:
My friend got the same email.. then one week later they got the passport request!! Your almost there!!
Hi Steph
This is a passport request my friend .
Can i ask you about your friend, when did he submit his application ? I try to figure out when will they request our passport ? and in which month they are working now ?

Thanks