first 15-1-2012 second 28-5-2013
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
samaseemo said:
Looks like amman started processing my wifes application. I could be wrong because ecas could be messed up tho!
hi i think you mean than you can't see ur status .i have the same problem so that my husband called the cic center and they said: we have a small problem in the website . I wish i see any change in my status .lol

samaseemo

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
roro2012 said:
hi i think you mean than you can't see ur status .i have the same problem so that my husband called the cic center and they said: we have a small problem in the website . I wish i see any change in my status .lol
nono it didnt work yesterday but today it works. my wifes file changed to in process. but it doesnt say medicals received anymore. but also my sponsership file that had decision made was changed to in process too. :O

http://s18.postimage.org/gavzed05l/process2.png

hopefully they fix it soon for you!

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
9-8-2012 in process 14-2-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
samaseemo said:
nono it didnt work yesterday but today it works. my wifes file changed to in process. but it doesnt say medicals received anymore. but also my sponsership file that had decision made was changed to in process too. :O

http://s18.postimage.org/gavzed05l/process2.png

hopefully they fix it soon for you!
wooooow great news.you really made my day thank you soooooo much inshallh your.wife be.with you very soon .

hissa

Dec 16, 2011
Hello everyone. I don't post often, but i do read posts made. I'm not really sure why I'm posting now, I don't have much to say, I guess i just want to vent: I feel so frustrated with waiting! I'm so depressed not knowing how long till the process is over. After reading many of the posts here, I think I applied for my husband's sponsorship before many of you. It's been more than 17 months, as the application was received in Damascus on August of 2011. The only thing we heard from the embassy so far is a request to renew the medicals and police certificates which was 2 months ago! No status change on ecas either.. nothing to tell us that they've began the process. Seriously, I'm getting so angry with waiting and not knowing what the hell is going with the application!

Urggg... again, not really a relevant post, just wanted to vent my feelings with people who feel the same frustration as I do. :( :(

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
Re: Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

So this is whats new with me... as i mentioned in a post before I went to see my husband from sept 20 to jan 15!

Every day i would check my email incase there was a new email from the embassy but there was nothing.

Today, i received a txt from my husband saying he has been recieving new emails on gmail but he didnt know what they were ( he cant read english)

I was confused!! my husband doesnt own a gmail account. than i realized the account he was talking about was my account. i had saved my account on the phone he is currently using since it was my phone during my stay in Iraq.

So, after reading his text, i realized i might have gotten an email from the embassy but didnt know of it because my husband has been opening the new emails.

i logged into my account , browsed and realized that I DID receive an email on the 13th of january. While i was reading, my heart sunk. they were asking for more documents and wanted them in 20 days or less!!!!!

Unfortunately, having read the email today, counting from the 13th till today, it has passed the 20 days by 8 days!!!

What Do I Do?? Does anyone have an idea? what could be my excuse? how do i explain this to the embassy?

im sooooo stressed !! i also checked the website and couldnt log in i thought thy had already refused my application but it was so relieving reading some of your posts here that some were havin issues wih the website also.

ps i called my lawyer he told me to send them an email explaining that i was in iraq and there was no access to internet there and when i returned to canada , my email was hacked!! they sent the email on the 13th , i arrived on the 15th .. how will that help??

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
GUYS! OH EM GEE!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: we got the golden email! :D Passport request :D AHHHHH we got it on feb 11 but I have been travelling so I apologize for posting this late. BUT WE GOT IT!!!

Here is our timeline

We received your application for permanent residence on July 27, 2011.

We started processing your application on December 12, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

honestly from what I did I realized that it was a good idea to do the medicals without them asking because we have been given till jun 7 2013 for the visa expire. We also did the police certificate without them asking and that might be the reason to why they asked for PPR in a short amount of time from when it went into process.

We hope that you all hear something very soon :D Best of luck and I will update you about issuing the visa.

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
feverdreams said:
GUYS! OH EM GEE!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: we got the golden email! :D Passport request :D AHHHHH we got it on feb 11 but I have been travelling so I apologize for posting this late. BUT WE GOT IT!!!

Here is our timeline

honestly from what I did I realized that it was a good idea to do the medicals without them asking because we have been given till jun 7 2013 for the visa expire. We also did the police certificate without them asking and that might be the reason to why they asked for PPR in a short amount of time from when it went into process.

We hope that you all hear something very soon :D Best of luck and I will update you about issuing the visa.
congratts 100000000000 mabrooook this really nice week we have alot of happy news

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013

I.kat said:
So this is whats new with me... as i mentioned in a post before I went to see my husband from sept 20 to jan 15!

Every day i would check my email incase there was a new email from the embassy but there was nothing.

Today, i received a txt from my husband saying he has been recieving new emails on gmail but he didnt know what they were ( he cant read english)

I was confused!! my husband doesnt own a gmail account. than i realized the account he was talking about was my account. i had saved my account on the phone he is currently using since it was my phone during my stay in Iraq.

So, after reading his text, i realized i might have gotten an email from the embassy but didnt know of it because my husband has been opening the new emails.

i logged into my account , browsed and realized that I DID receive an email on the 13th of january. While i was reading, my heart sunk. they were asking for more documents and wanted them in 20 days or less!!!!!

Unfortunately, having read the email today, counting from the 13th till today, it has passed the 20 days by 8 days!!!

What Do I Do?? Does anyone have an idea? what could be my excuse? how do i explain this to the embassy?

im sooooo stressed !! i also checked the website and couldnt log in i thought thy had already refused my application but it was so relieving reading some of your posts here that some were havin issues wih the website also.

ps i called my lawyer he told me to send them an email explaining that i was in iraq and there was no access to internet there and when i returned to canada , my email was hacked!! they sent the email on the 13th , i arrived on the 15th .. how will that help??
dont worry . Enshallsh everything will be ok . Could you pleas tell what is the documents they were asking for

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013

roro2012 said:
dont worry . Enshallsh everything will be ok . Could you pleas tell what is the documents they were asking for
salam
i cant access my status on cic website . Any one have the same problem ?

azad85

Jul 8, 2012

roro2012 said:
salam
i cant access my status on cic website . Any one have the same problem ?

Same here for the past 2 days have not been able to access application status im guessing either they are updating files or some issue with the link

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
11-05-2014 -second medical
Med's Done....
22-11-2012 -first medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Sent with documents that were needed.
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
Hey guys,

It's been long since I have logged on to this. I have been waiting for at least 3 months for my Husband to gather all of his documents together. Finally today I have received all of his documents by DHL and I will be handing everything in on February 14! I am planning on leaving the country sometime in June to see my Husband. Approximately how long does it take until I get my approval as a sponsor? I hope before 2-3 months :'(

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
feverdreams said:

Here is our timeline

Congratsssss

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014

roro2012 said:

They asked me to redo one of the sponsorship papers. the one that asks about the spouse's family, education, experience, etc. Thats all

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
feverdreams said:

Here is our timeline

mabroooooooooooooook sister,,, Im very happy for you I wish you all the best , and please keep us updated when u get ur visa back..
alf mabrook inshallah....I hope I can get my wife visa soon too, since my timeline is only one day difference between urs and mine.. can you tell us when your status changed to "in process"?

best wishes

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I.kat said:

sister don't worry, send them an emil explain your situation and tell them I need more time to get the required documents, because me too when they wanted my documents in 30 days I sent them an emil back and told them I need them to extend the time because it's hard to get it on time, and they got back to me with extended date. so try to send an emil o inshallah khair