Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
boubou said:
cool... congratulations
Maybe immigration officers are following this forum to see how many people are complaining about the process :-[

ahaha maybe!!!

Abbadi44

Aug 11, 2016
Thanks everyone, I hope all your applications will be processed and your passport requested soon.

I will let you know once I receive my passport back.

boubou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1142959&tp=980

WHat about us aren't we volunrable as well.. some of us their spouses are refugees too....

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
boubou said:

WHat about us aren't we volunrable as well.. some of us their spouses are refugees too....
only one word.. ridiculous!! its clear that we are not a priority!!

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
boubou said:

That's a good thing they are doing but it shouldn't have anything to do with slowing down the process of our applications. They have to have a plan and they have to share the workload. Why aren't the processing times for most countries this long. This is not called sharing. This is injustice

Abbadi44

Aug 11, 2016
elllham said:
So your processing time says 14 months, right?
Did they send your application to Amman? Why?
Yes, they sent my application to Amman, I have no idea why, we figured it might have been a mistake, or maybe because I am Jordanian.

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Abbadi44 said:
Yes, they sent my application to Amman, I have no idea why, we figured it might have been a mistake, or maybe because I am Jordanian.
It must have been a mistake. They send applications to offices based on the address of your current residence. It's on the cic website. My husband is from Iran but because he lives in Iraq now they sent his application to Amman. I'm sure about this rule.

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
boubou said:
http://immigrationwatchcanada.org/take-action/what-you-can-do/
What can you tell them. In the Romanian page somebody got ppr and they had applied in April 2016. It's the same office as our applications. We applied in 2015 or 2014.Why are they prior to us??? What is their explanation about it? There's no excuse for this. If they are busy, why is it only us who should pay?

Romania85

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 4th, 2016
AOR Received.
July 22nd, 2016
File Transfer...
August 18th, 2016
Med's Request
June 15th, 2016
Passport Req..
November 9th, 2016
elllham said:
What can you tell them. In the Romanian page somebody got ppr and they had applied in April 2016. It's the same office as our applications. We applied in 2015 or 2014.Why are they prior to us??? What is their explanation about it? There's no excuse for this. If they are busy, why is it only us who should pay?
It could be because the processing time for Romanian applicants is 14 months, while for Jordanian ones it's 23 months. As well, considering what's currently going on in the Middle East, it must not be easy for them to obtain the information that they need.

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Romania85 said:
It could be because the processing time for Romanian applicants is 14 months, while for Jordanian ones it's 23 months. As well, considering what's currently going on in the Middle East, it must not be easy for them to obtain the information that they need.
It's not about obtaining information. They didn't even touch the application in the first year. If you wanna obtain information, you have to try first. My husband is from Iran and the processing times for Iran is 10 months (it's in the Middle East as well). What are processing times based on? That's the issue.Anyways there's a lot of discrimination going on in the world and it's not so easy to stop it.

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Romania85 said:
Are you from Jordan?
When did you apply?