+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
I had my MP contact the immigration twice in the past two months. They just havn't touch my application I guess. They only thing they say is that my medical is expired and they will contact my husband to have it renewed. I dont know when they will do that but I am still waiting impatiently to hear from them im so worried and stressed

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Mini2016 said:
I have never ordered any notes. Would thst tell me anything different than my MP. I mean ordering the notes.
The notes won't say any more than what your mp said. Try emailing the VO as well.
It's confusing. You applied 2 weeks later than us and your application was sent to Romania before ours, but they asked us for new documents 2.5 months ago and haven't asked you yet. Where are you from?

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Dear elham, my husband is in Kurdistan Iraq. My MP got into contact with them yesterday. They just said it is still processing and my medical is expired. Who is the VO? The MP contacted the immigration twice and all I get is my medical is expired. Nothing more. Please tell me who the VO is??? Thank you so much.

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
This is the email my MP got from the immigration:

>• The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), on August 31, 2015.
>• The initial assessment to ensure your constituent meets the eligibility criteria<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-who.asp> and that the application was finalized on November 2, 2015.
>• The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent’s spouse meet the eligibility requirements<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3999Etoc.asp#3999E6>.
>o the assessment for the spouse is still in process at the Canadian visa office in Bucharest, Romania.
>• No instructions has been sent for the medical and background verification.
>• The medical examination results have expired. The office will contact your constituent’s spouse with further instructions.
>• As per our current processing times<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp>, it may take up to 22 months to finalize the application. However, processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case.
>• If the application is approved:
>o the constituent’s spouse will need to send their passport to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa and
>o the officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which your constituent’s spouse will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
>• If the application is refused:
>o the officer will send the constituent’s spouse a refusal letter,
>o a copy of the refusal letter will also be sent to your constituent including:
>• a letter explaining appeal rights*,
>• a Notice of Appeal*, and

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Mini2016 said:
This is the email my MP got from the immigration:

>• The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), on August 31, 2015.
>• The initial assessment to ensure your constituent meets the eligibility criteria<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-who.asp> and that the application was finalized on November 2, 2015.
>• The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent’s spouse meet the eligibility requirements<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3999Etoc.asp#3999E6>.
>o the assessment for the spouse is still in process at the Canadian visa office in Bucharest, Romania.
>• No instructions has been sent for the medical and background verification.
>• The medical examination results have expired. The office will contact your constituent’s spouse with further instructions.
>• As per our current processing times<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp>, it may take up to 22 months to finalize the application. However, processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case.
>• If the application is approved:
>o the constituent’s spouse will need to send their passport to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa and
>o the officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which your constituent’s spouse will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
>• If the application is refused:
>o the officer will send the constituent’s spouse a refusal letter,
>o a copy of the refusal letter will also be sent to your constituent including:
>• a letter explaining appeal rights*,
>• a Notice of Appeal*, and
VO is the Visa Office which is Bucharest in your case. They say that your application is being processed but based on this information they haven't touched it because when they start the process they should ask you for new police clearance and medical tests. My husband is in Erbil, Kurdistan as well. Try emailing the Bucharest office and see if they answer. Our processing time says 22 months and it's already close to 15 months. You should hear something from them by now. I understand how terrible you're feeling now. We're all in the same boat. I really hope they contact you soon.

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
I did not know your husband was from Erbil. My husband is from Sulaymaniyah. I just sent an email to the VO in Romania. Let's see what they say. I dont understand whats taking them so long and if there is a problem on my case God forbid, they should get back to me. But I have not heard anything from them what so ever. Anyways, thank you so much for your advise. May God help us all and make this sponsorship case easy.

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Mini2016 said:
I did not know your husband was from Erbil. My husband is from Sulaymaniyah. I just sent an email to the VO in Romania. Let's see what they say. I dont understand whats taking them so long and if there is a problem on my case God forbid, they should get back to me. But I have not heard anything from them what so ever. Anyways, thank you so much for your advise. May God help us all and make this sponsorship case easy.
My husband is from Iran but he works and lives in Erbil now. That's why his application was sent to Amman and not Ankara. In the subject line for the email, write urgent so they read it. If you didn't do that send it again with this subject.

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
I just resend it with Urgent. Thank you so much my darling. May Allah swt grant you goodness fpr your help. I am just worried if something is wrong with my case otherwise I dont mind waiting till they get me an answer insha Allah.

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Mini2016 said:
I just resend it with Urgent. Thank you so much my darling. May Allah swt grant you goodness fpr your help. I am just worried if something is wrong with my case otherwise I dont mind waiting till they get me an answer insha Allah.
You're very welcome dear. I know what you're going through and I hope there's nothing wrong. You should be contacted soon insha Allah.

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Mini2016 said:
What is your timeline dear Elham???
Our application was received in Mississauga on August 17,2015. It was sent to Amman at the end of September and was transferred to Bucharest on February 8,2016.They asked us for a new police clearance and new medical tests in August and they received these documents on September 6. We've been waiting for them to contact us since then.

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
We applied in the same month. I know 4 other girls who applied at the same time as me and they all got the request to have their info renewed except for me. Insha Allah you will receive the good news and you will be reunited with your husband soon :)

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Mini2016 said:
We applied in the same month. I know 4 other girls who applied at the same time as me and they all got the request to have their info renewed except for me. Insha Allah you will receive the good news and you will be reunited with your husband soon :)

i hope you hear something soon!!