Med's Done....
15-1-2012 -the 2nd med's on april-2013
Passport Req..
1-July-2013 (Canada Day)
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2013 thank u jesus
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
hi all how are you ?it has 3 months exactly since i did my second medical ...why till now ? its normal? i did x-ray only .. :( :( :( :(

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
mohammedm123 said:
GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GOOOTTT ITTTTTTTTT FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY it's overrr for meeee after 20 monthsss

ALHAMDULLAH WAL SHOKORR

inshaallah for all of uuuu

please guys who have any experiences and info about how to send the passport via DHL from Baghdad? and how long does it takes to have it back?
Congratulations dear Mohammed on your wife's PPR!
I wish you both a happy life in Canada..

Cute_sugar

Apr 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November,2011
Med's Request
March, 2013
Passport Req..
A while ago :):):)
VISA ISSUED...
A while ago
LANDED..........
October, 2013
SARM90 said:
hi all how are you ?it has 3 months exactly since i did my second medical ...why till now ? its normal? i did x-ray only .. :( :( :( :(
Hi SARM...Sometimes I worry too...but remember HISSA...she got her visa 6 months after her 2nd medical exams. Didn't you guys notice that every week they end a case..anyone noticing??
Inshallah ya rab you'll hear good news soon...inshallah we are all next. :)

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SARM90 said:
Don't worry, my wife did her 2nd medical 8 months ago and we just got per, so be patient inshallah khair

SARM90

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2012
Doc's Request.
20-2-2013
AOR Received.
14-7-2012
File Transfer...
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
1-July-2013 (Canada Day)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
hhhhhhhh whats the beutifull news i heard thank u guys cutee and mohammed ...cuteee i realy thought u r already receive pr ..i think you are the next here you will hear good news this week inshallah....about the 6 months of hissa, also azad -kurd-salahddin recieved the pr after 2 months exactly of the medical ......mohammed i really happy for u yallah inshaalla your wife landing balsalama to canada

Cute_sugar

Apr 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November,2011
Med's Request
March, 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
A while ago
LANDED..........
October, 2013
SARM90 said:
hhhhhhhh whats the beutifull news i heard thank u guys cutee and mohammed ...cuteee i realy thought u r already receive pr ..i think you are the next here you will hear good news this week inshallah....about the 6 months of hissa, also azad -kurd-salahddin recieved the pr after 2 months exactly of the medical ......mohammed i really happy for u yallah inshaalla your wife landing balsalama to canada
Lol...it's cute how cheerful you are. I wish we all will get our PR soon. But as soon as I receive it I'll definately let you all know. This is a tough time for all of us..we are not settled in our lives..and we are sitting there waiting and waiting. Inshallah ya rab these months would be the end of it. I feel for you SARM...its hard and Allah yi3een Al Jamee3 ya rab.

Cute_sugar

Apr 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November,2011
Med's Request
March, 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
A while ago
LANDED..........
October, 2013
KhalidIraq said:
Congratulations dear Mohammed on your wife's PPR!
I wish you both a happy life in Canada..

Hello KhalidIraq..
I noticed you today on the forum for the first time as I have been around for a while only... anyway...Inshallah this wont make you feel bad..but your application has been filed 5 months before us and you still didn't receive your PR. I'm sorry I hope I'm not putting you down but is everything ok with your application? Did you try to contact the embassy?? ;)

Regards,

SARM90

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2012
Doc's Request.
20-2-2013
AOR Received.
14-7-2012
File Transfer...
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
1-July-2013 (Canada Day)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Cute_sugar said:
Lol...it's cute how cheerful you are. I wish we all will get our PR soon. But as soon as I receive it I'll definately let you all know. This is a tough time for all of us..we are not settled in our lives..and we are sitting there waiting and waiting. Inshallah ya rab these months would be the end of it. I feel for you SARM...its hard and Allah yi3een Al Jamee3 ya rab.
hhhhhhhh thank u cutee :)....inshallah yarab we all recieve pr sooon ....yeah its very hard but god is here always :)

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
Cute_sugar said:
Hello KhalidIraq..
I noticed you today on the forum for the first time as I have been around for a while only... anyway...Inshallah this wont make you feel bad..but your application has been filed 5 months before us and you still didn't receive your PR. I'm sorry I hope I'm not putting you down but is everything ok with your application? Did you try to contact the embassy?? ;)

Regards,
Hi Cute,
Thanks for your kind words, hope, wishes as well!
Actually, I started Amman Topic in January 2012, have seen a lot of people how applied after me but received Visas before me.
I got my first approval in March 2011, then my wife received a Documents Request in April 2011. All my wife's applications and supporting documents were received by the embassy staff in May 2011.
Our inquiries have NOT been answered, and we're always told to be patient; till when? I don't know!
I left Canada for 14 MONTHS as I couldn't stay there alone.

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
KhalidIraq said:
Hi Cute,
Actually, I started Amman Topic in January 2012, have seen a lot of people how applied after me but received Visas before me.
I got my first approval in March 2011, then my wife received a Documents Request in April 2011. All my wife's applications and supporting documents were received by the embassy staff in May 2011.
Our inquiries have NOT been answered, and we're always told to be patient; till when? I don't know!
hi my freind complain to immigration minister regarding amman ofiice nonorganised and nonfair way of dealing with applicants this is his email : Minister@cic.gc.ca let them know there are problems in amman office so they can take actions
regards

SARM90

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2012
Doc's Request.
20-2-2013
AOR Received.
14-7-2012
File Transfer...
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
1-July-2013 (Canada Day)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot ittttttttttttttttttt gooooooooooooooooooooooooooot itttt the golden email ooooh thanx god im so happpy guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p i can't believe till now

Cute_sugar

Apr 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November,2011
Med's Request
March, 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
A while ago
LANDED..........
October, 2013
KhalidIraq said:
Hi Cute,
Hi Khalid...thanks for the reply I really appreciate it. I understand how it feels because we've been told the same thing. Question though, you can't live in Canada alone legally or it's hard because your wife is not with you?
You see I'm also sposoring my husband and I can't go to Canada alone without him. Worst case now is that I'm in Amman and he's in Iraq. Inshallah khair ya rab and Allah yifarijha soon for all of us. Allah is always there

Cute_sugar

Apr 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November,2011
Med's Request
March, 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
A while ago
LANDED..........
October, 2013
SARM90 said:
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot ittttttttttttttttttt gooooooooooooooooooooooooooot itttt the golden email ooooh thanx god im so happpy guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p i can't believe till now
Oh my god Sarm congraaaats you deserve it mashallah it didn't take long...I truely deeply wish you a happy new chapter in life...may Allah bless... :D :D

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SARM90 said:
Alf Alf Mabrooooook , alhamdullah that's wasn't long after ur medical mashallah, all the best for u and ur wife, u got it on Canada day! Does that mean the embassy is not closed!?

This month has been very active, inshallah for all of u and especially brother khalidiraq, I'm sure it's soon for u too

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
SARM90 said:

OMG SARM Im So HaPpYYyyy FoR Yoooooou!!!!! alf alf mabroooooooooook! amazing news wallllah . CONgRatulationsss!! Best of luck Hun :D :D :D

By the way, you ordered your Gcms notes but you never got them correct? Maybe they didnt bother because you were getting the PR request. ;)