+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I eligible for OINP Express Entry?

beulah82

Jul 11, 2018
Lagos
Category........
When’d did you get this letter. This is a 5 year ban. Did you not respond to this letter when you received it? Why did you apply for IEC and what fraudulent documents did you submit?
I am thinking may be the Foreign (Nigeria) Company became inactive under the corporate affairs commission, or however, I used the very first Job offer number in the new application without applying for new one.
No other one than that,

When I got the response, all in my head flew, I became unconciuos and just left it all since I have invested in Canada and nothing to do going forward other than to start life again from the scratch.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am thinking may be the Foreign (Nigeria) Company became inactive under the corporate affairs commission, or however, I used the very first Job offer number in the new application without applying for new one.
No other one than that,

When I got the response, all in my head flew, I became unconciuos and just left it all since I have invested in Canada and nothing to do going forward other than to start life again from the scratch.
When did you get the letter? If you didn’t respond within 30 or 60 days (usually it says) then you can’t overturn. You have a 5 year ban.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Wow

So, I have to wait for another 4 years
Yes.

Frankly it's unlikely you will get the ban overturned. This is generally difficult to do. However you can certainly try with the help of an immigration lawyer.

So most likely the only option is to wait until the ban ends and only then look at applying to immigrate.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Wow

So, I have to wait for another 4 years
If you never replied to the letter, then you have a ban for another 4 years. You can ask an immigration lawyer but very hard to overturn and would be costly. And when your ban is over, you will still need to address the reasons for the ban…you seem to have submitted outdated/fraudulent documentation.

beulah82

Jul 11, 2018
Lagos
Category........
Pending then, Can I appoint another person who is a senior personnel to oversee the affairs of the company going forward?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I don't think we have the whole story here.

You can't just be given a ban - the process is to first issue the client with a Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL). IRCC can't simply ban you without the reason and opportunity to respond. Please copy & paste the contents of the PFL and show us your response (if any). If you didn't respond, then they were right to ban you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I don't think we have the whole story here.

You can't just be given a ban - the process is to first issue the client with a Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL). IRCC can't simply ban you without the reason and opportunity to respond. Please copy & paste the contents of the PFL and show us your response (if any). If you didn't respond, then they were right to ban you.
Don’t think OP ever responded to the letter which OP got over a year ago. See above.

“When I got the response, all in my head flew, I became unconciuos and just left it all since I have invested in Canada and nothing to do going forward other than to start life again from the scratch.”

beulah82

Jul 11, 2018
Lagos
Category........
I guess it is outdated job offer number, there is no fraudulent documentation, The company's certificate of Incorporation of both Nigeria and Canada are well issued by the Federal Government body responsible for the issuance, and no other document except the job offer. and evidence information of all the times I spent in Canada then.

I guess it is the outdated job offer number which I don't earlier know that it does expires.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I guess it is outdated job offer number, there is no fraudulent documentation, The company's certificate of Incorporation of both Nigeria and Canada are well issued by the Federal Government body responsible for the issuance, and no other document except the job offer. and evidence information of all the times I spent in Canada then.

I guess it is the outdated job offer number which I don't earlier know that it does expires.
This is what you're saying. What are the contents of the PFL?

BTW I sympathize with you, sorry about your very difficult situation. Show us the PFL contents.

beulah82

Jul 11, 2018
Lagos
Category........
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your application and supporting documentation to extend your stay as a visitor, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds: • You are no longer in Canada; therefore, you are deemed ineligible to apply to change conditions or to extend your stay from within Canada. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee. Sincerely, 5353 Dundas Street West, Suite 105, Etobicoke, ON, M9B 6K5 Application Enquiry: CIC-Etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

The Above is the first refusal, This refusal was given regarding the changing of status and I used my address in toronto, supporting with my Ontario Drivers License and SIN which started with 9

This is in reference to your application for a temporary residence visa to Canada (Worker). I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. I have reasonable grounds to believe that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states: 16(1) a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. Specifically, upon document examination, the incorporation document was found to be fraudulent. Please explain where, how and when this document was obtained and why it was provided with your application. Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a temporary resident visa, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a): 40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act

40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1): (a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced. I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you 15 days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. If you do not respond to this request within the time outlined above, your application will be refused. Please note: All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. To provide the requested document(s) from the Application Details page, click the “View submitted application” button at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions provided on the Documents Submitted page. Should you be unable to provide the information and/or other documents requested you must advise us in writing detailing the reasons why you cannot provide the document/information requested. You must upload this written explanation electronically through the MyCIC portal in lieu of the document requested. You must provide these document(s) within the timeframe indicated in your MyCIC account. You will not be able to submit your document electronically after this timeframe has expired. We will resume the processing of your application on receipt of the required documents or information. For additional information, consult the CIC Web site at www.cic.gc.ca Attention: The unique client identification (UCI) number in the upper left corner of this letter is your personal identification number. For your own protection, do not allow any person, other than an authorized representative, to use this number as it provides access to personal information on your file. Citizenship and Immigration Canada

beulah82

Jul 11, 2018
Lagos
Category........
Kindly help me check the following company

Corporation Number
1063635-5
Business Number (BN)
759729882RC0001