+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I eligible for OINP Express Entry?

beulah82

Jul 11, 2018
Lagos
Category........
I have been working in Canada as an Intracompany transferee since 2018 august, and my work permit and visa are still valid till august this year 2020, in which I have 35% ownership in the company i am working for with foreign experience of about 4 years before coming to canada in the same NOC 0 class, Please I need to know if I am eligible with that. Secondly, I am a college dropped out, and I hope that wont affect my application, my spouse has a family member in canada who is a citizen, but in different province, and my spouse is not in Canada with me. We have submitted the nomination application but i have not submit my express entry application, Please advice?

beulah82

Jul 11, 2018
Lagos
Category........
I have waited for responses on this topic for long, but till date, no response has been received so far,
Is there a requirement to post in this forum?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have waited for responses on this topic for long, but till date, no response has been received so far,
Is there a requirement to post in this forum?
Your questions are about OINP-EE:
1. Are you eligible for Express Entry since you have no college education?
2. If yes, what OINP-EE program are you eligible for? There are nine streams.

If not, what other OINP streams can you be eligible for? Not sure about skilled workers-job offer because you own 35% of the company. Are you not inadmissible to Canada right now?

beulah82

Jul 11, 2018
Lagos
Category........
Your questions are about OINP-EE:
1. Are you eligible for Express Entry since you have no college education?
2. If yes, what OINP-EE program are you eligible for? There are nine streams.

If not, what other OINP streams can you be eligible for? Not sure about skilled workers-job offer because you own 35% of the company. Are you not inadmissible to Canada right now?
With the last update of the company i am currently having the company now as franchise, and the percentage I owned now is more than 70%, But due to my last application, I was bagged with inadmisibility, What else can be done, Please I need help.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
With the last update of the company i am currently having the company now as franchise, and the percentage I owned now is more than 70%, But due to my last application, I was bagged with inadmisibility, What else can be done, Please I need help.
Your question was already answered in another one of your threads. You need to hire an immigration lawyer in Canada and try to overturn the inadmissibility.

beulah82

Jul 11, 2018
Lagos
Category........
Regarding the OINP E-E, I believe I am eligible for Employer Stream in the OINP, Please help and let me know what can still be done.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Regarding the OINP E-E, I believe I am eligible for Employer Stream in the OINP, Please help and let me what can still be done.
If you have been given an inadmissibility ban, you cannot apply to immigrate. Have you been given an inadmissibility ban? Post your full refusal letter here.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Regarding the OINP E-E, I believe I am eligible for Employer Stream in the OINP, Please help and let me what can still be done.
You have queries all over the place and are confusing us when we're trying to help you.

Please write a brief post about your situation. How did you come to Canada, what permit, what have you applied/applying for and what did you become inadmissible for? If you have been deemed inadmissible, then you're most likely at a dead end. Show us the letter.

Reactions: scylla

beulah82

Jul 11, 2018
Lagos
Category........
You have queries all over the place and are confusing us when we're trying to help you.

Please write a brief post about your situation. How did you come to Canada, what permit, what have you applied/applying for and what did you become inadmissible for? If you have been deemed inadmissible, then you're most likely at a dead end. Show us the letter.
I can't find how to upload the letter, Please help

beulah82

Jul 11, 2018
Lagos
Category........
Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your Work Permit application and supporting documentation under the International Experience Canada Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of the IRPA. In accordance with paragraph A40(2)(a), you will remain inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years from the date of this letter or from the date a previous removal order was enforced.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada Visa Section

P.O. Box 1013

00621 - Nairobi Kenya

Application Enquiry: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries- renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=nairobi

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your Work Permit application and supporting documentation under the International Experience Canada Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of the IRPA. In accordance with paragraph A40(2)(a), you will remain inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years from the date of this letter or from the date a previous removal order was enforced.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Sincerely,

P.O. Box 1013

00621 - Nairobi Kenya

Application Enquiry: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries- renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=nairobi
You need a lawyer to try to over turn the ban. Applying to immigrate is not possible unless you get the ban overturned.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Sincerely,

P.O. Box 1013

00621 - Nairobi Kenya

When’d did you get this letter. This is a 5 year ban. Did you not respond to this letter when you received it? Why did you apply for IEC and what fraudulent documents did you submit?