+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Could you please help..
I am sponsor(sponsorship eligibility approved) being PR and spouse outland sponsorship PR is in progress from past 7 months, I want to visit my spouse temporarily 2 months outside of Canada
My concern is how long Sponser being a PR can be outside canada whilst spouse PR is in Process.
I will still have my job in Canada just want to visit temporarily.
Appreciate your help. Thanks
My spouse came to visit me for 2 months. We didn't inform ircc.

PinkaSnow

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
11 August 2020 - Visa Application Centres reopened in India
Poland, Switzerland, Lituania, Denmark, Austria, Belgium,Croatia, Norway, Luxembourg, Italy, Germany, Malaysia, Turkey, UK, Ireland, UAE, Dominican Republic, Portugal, South Korea and Belarus.

I don't know whether I should be hopeful that Canada will open up their Visa Application Centres in India or be really frustrated that Canada STILL HAS NOT opened up their centers in India?!

For a full list of locations the Canadian VACs have opened please go to vfsglobal.com/en/individuals/covid-19-customer-advisories.html

august 2019

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Visa Office......
ndvo
App. Filed.......
august 12 2019
AOR Received.
oct 17 2019
File Transfer...
jan12 2020
Med's Request
oct 22 2019
Med's Done....
oct 25 2019
can anybody give me some advice please.
today I completed my 1yr since my application started and its show 100% complete in my Gckey account but neither did I received any updated nor I see any changes in my account.
did any august applicant whose file got transferred to ndvo got any ppr or any update yet?
I am getting really worried should I email Ircc and ask about my application status?

AHP

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Could you please help..
I am sponsor(sponsorship eligibility approved) being PR and spouse outland sponsorship PR is in progress from past 7 months, I want to visit my spouse temporarily 2 months outside of Canada
My concern is how long Sponser being a PR can be outside canada whilst spouse PR is in Process.
I will still have my job in Canada just want to visit temporarily.
Appreciate your help. Thanks
Only thing that matters is that you maintain your PR status. They don't care about how much you travel and stuff.... You can go for a long time if you want (as long as your ability to sponsor is not affected - meaning you are still employed and earning)...Just keep in mind the 730 day rule mentioned above. Also I feel once your sponsorship ability is approved, it's all about the PR Applicant i.e. the Sponsored spouse.

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
today I completed my 1yr since my application started and its show 100% complete in my Gckey account but neither did I received any updated nor I see any changes in my account.
did any august applicant whose file got transferred to ndvo got any ppr or any update yet?
I am getting really worried should I email Ircc and ask about my application status?
Gckey status is based on time lapsed. Does not really show how much file has been processed. Nobody got ppr recently due to covid. If u want u may contact them.

Reactions: august 2019

Gene85del

Jan 13, 2018
Many are in same status as yours. Including mine. 100% completed. We get the standard reply when contacted CIC. Got to wait.

Reactions: august 2019

joshisuneet30

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
@joshisuneet30
Thanks a lot, yes I will be still employed! Indeed I would be working remotely, and yes I am planning something for about 2 months only!
Did you travel during COVID or was it before that?
How did you check with IRCC, webform or call centre?
I checked on call center they mentioned its okey, but when I ask in forums everyone recommends less than a month!
Could you please help with this when you travelled at what stage of your appicstion and if you had to inform IRCC. Thanks
I traveled in March beginning and came back in June. I checked with the call center and they said it's not a problem at all. My Sponsor approval, Medicals, and Biometrics for my wife were completed in December itself.

Reactions: garuda2020

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Order GCMS Notes, to get insight.

Reactions: Sammann

Sammann

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
I am as well August applicant
I ordered gcms note last month but waiting for reply and my wife called to IRCC, they said no need interviews and no need additional documents
Eligibility and background in process

Rupinder91

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
5 may
File Transfer...
31 may 2019
Med's Request
9 may