+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

sekhon6862

May 7, 2020
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 11, 2019.
  2. We sent you medical instructions on November 27, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. We sent you a letter on November 27, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you a letter on December 16, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
same here.

Dhiyadane

Jun 28, 2020
App Rec: 24/05/2019
Bio Done: 18/07/2019
Med Done: 26/07/2019 - Passed: 05/08/2019
NDVO: October 2019

What happens next?
Next is pre-arrival letter. You may or may not get pre arrival letter. Some of my friends got passport request with out getting prearrival letter. But all these was happened before covid situation

Anyway NDVO will issue passport request only after the reopening of vfs. And the sad part is still they didn't mention anything about the reopening of vfs

PinkaSnow

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Next is pre-arrival letter. You may or may not get pre arrival letter. Some of my friends got passport request with out getting prearrival letter. But all these was happened before covid situation

Anyway NDVO will issue passport request only after the reopening of vfs. And the sad part is still they didn't mention anything about the reopening of vfs
I know!
There were protests across Canada yesterday, in Edmonton, Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Vancouver; calling for the Government to reunite Families. I am hoping it brought enough attention for the authorities to take an action immediately.

https://www.en24news.com/en/2020/08/protests-to-call-for-family-reunification-across-canada.html
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-protest-denounces-immigration-application-delays-1.5679721
https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/protests-held-across-canada-urging-politicians-to-help-reunite-families-amid-covid-19-pandemic-1.5056574
https://globalnews.ca/news/7259922/coronavirus-quebec-spousal-sponsorship-applicants-protest/

Reactions: akashskaria

Dhiyadane

Jun 28, 2020
Yes
Will hope for the besttttttttttttttttttt.
I was also a part of toronto rally

garuda2020

Jul 1, 2020
Could you please help..
I am sponsor(sponsorship eligibility approved) being PR and spouse outland sponsorship PR is in progress from past 7 months, I want to visit my spouse temporarily 2 months outside of Canada
My concern is how long Sponser being a PR can be outside canada whilst spouse PR is in Process.
I will still have my job in Canada just want to visit temporarily.
Appreciate your help. Thanks

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Could you please help..
I am sponsor(sponsorship eligibility approved) being PR and spouse outland sponsorship PR is in progress from past 7 months, I want to visit my spouse temporarily 2 months outside of Canada
My concern is how long Sponser being a PR can be outside canada whilst spouse PR is in Process.
As far as I know you can only make short trips outside Canada while the application is in progress...short trips meaning 2 to 3 weeks. Anything more than that may jeopardize your application.

joshisuneet30

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Could you please help..
As long as you are employed and are taking a vacation from your leave balance, a month or even 2 would be good. I traveled for 3 months in total, employed, with a letter from my employer granting me a vacation for that time. I cross-checked with IRCC and no problems. Especially, in these times, people got stuck in other countries due to lockdowns and whatnot, IRCC is not being strict.
*Sharing my personal experience but not vouching for 3 months.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
As long as you are employed and are taking a vacation from your leave balance, a month or even 2 would be good. I traveled for 3 months in total, employed, with a letter from my employer granting me a vacation for that time. I cross-checked with IRCC and no problems. Especially, in these times, people got stuck in other countries due to lockdowns and whatnot, IRCC is not being strict.
exactly. also since your SA is already done, the point of "only 2-3 weeks " is completely incorrect. I've traveled for 2 months also. Especially in this covid19 time, I personally don't think you'll be questioned about your time outside Canada.

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Could you please help..
You can stay abroad as long as you have PR status. To keep permanent resident status, you must have been in Canada for at least 730 days during the last five years. These 730 days don’t need to be continuous. Some of your time abroad may count towards the 730 days.

garuda2020

Jul 1, 2020
@joshisuneet30
Thanks a lot, yes I will be still employed! Indeed I would be working remotely, and yes I am planning something for about 2 months only!
Did you travel during COVID or was it before that?
How did you check with IRCC, webform or call centre?
I checked on call center they mentioned its okey, but when I ask in forums everyone recommends less than a month!
Could you please help with this when you travelled at what stage of your appicstion and if you had to inform IRCC. Thanks

garuda2020

Jul 1, 2020
exactly. also since your SA is already done, the point of "only 2-3 weeks " is completely incorrect. I've traveled for 2 months also. Especially in this covid19 time, I personally don't think you'll be questioned about your time outside Canada.
@jk2ca10
Thnaks for you reply, Could you please help when you travelled at what stage of your application? And if you had to inform IRCC on the same!
Thanks