Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
CanadaVisa4me said:
I agree with Maaties too.

BTW Who is this ppl. The second "this ppl" is canadavisa people. They may be deleting it because of legal issues. Why put them in a bind. They are helping us a lot by hosting this forum.
i cannot tell u who this ppl are try to undrstand, we should not waste time discussng all these issues, u r right we must not put canadavisa into any problem by openly exposing their names, regardng wwics i dont have any problem,they handled my case professionly so far.... and waiting for meds, if all the applicants become little aware regarding rules no one can mislead thats simple.

regards,
benjmin

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
This forum is amazing, it has helped me out in so many ways , i DO have a agent and will gladly advise people to make sure they know what they are doing when they hire one. It ends up costing a lot of money. There are so many helpful people on this forum and as already said, a big thank you to them who runs it. Allowing people to speak there mind and ask questions.By asking questions on here it has reduced my bill vastly. I hope we all get the news we are waiting on soon, good luck to all,lets keep this forum strong. Many Thanks again. ;D

V

visheshmalhotra13

Dear friends,

There is nothing to fight.....just relax. Saving people form getting into wrong hands is a good thing but at the same time, this forum is meant to help people know the immigration process, so information related to this just be posted on this website. Whereas crooked consultants are concerned, it can also be posted but just put your concerns what you have felt, dont try to convince others that what is wrong and right, let them decide this thing.

Also, i am strongly against the people who are starting new threads everyday with caste and religion names. This is a forum and everybody is welcome to put their opinion on this but this is not a social network site, this was made with the intention of providing information and discussions on Immigration process, so should be used as such.

Sorry for some whom i hurt but this is true.

Regards,

rely

Star Member
Mar 3, 2006
India
One director is wanted by RCMP for credit card cheating, very old case.
Second director was behind the bars for 10 days for molesting a girl during interview.
Third one is also ate jail food on similar charges
But yes as per market reports or their claims,it has maximum no. of applicants

tarakrs said:
Guys

Why all topics against WWICS got deleted from this website?