kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
may be this wwics guys dont want their image to get tarnish....... if so very strange , can any one delete topics?????

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes, i think he might be in touch with the administrator of this website

AryandestinyCanada

May 17, 2010
Benjamin Sapkota said:
may be this wwics guys dont want their image to get tarnish....... if so very strange , can any one delete topics?????

HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS... PURPOSE OF THIS FORUM TO SHARE AND SEEK HELP ON VISA RELATED ISSUES.......

AND BELIEVE U ME... THIS FORUM IS REALLY FRUITFUL TO EASE TENSIONS AND FRUSTRATIONS AND PROVIDE ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE TO UNDERSTAND COMPLICATED IMMIGRATION PROCESS... ESPECIALLY PEOPLE LIKE QUORAX, ROCKY 2727 & HIMPAS... WHO R ALREADY IN CANADA... IF ONE CHECK THEIR QUOTES... ALL PROCESS SEEMS EASY... THEY R GEM OF THIS FORUM......

NOW I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE R UNNECESSARY CREATING POST'S RELATED TO CASTE & LANGUAGE AND ABUSIVE LANGUAGE FOR SOME.... OR NEGATIVE POST FOR SOME CONSULTANCY....BY DOING THIS HAVE U GUYS EVER REALIZED.. WHAT WOULD BE THE REPERCUSSIONS.....

THIS FACILITY WOULD STOP AND ASPIRING VISA PEOPLE WOULD SUFFER A LOT DUE TO THIS.....

IF ANYBODY HAS ANY PERSONAL CONCERNS....PLEASE SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES TO SENIORS..INSTEAD OF MAKING IT PUBLIC...

APOLOGIES IF I HEART ANYONE.... AND WRITING IT IN BOLD...IS JUST THAT WANNA MAKE LOUD AND CLEAR TO ALL...

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buddy

Looks like you did not follow the old topics for WWICS.... This is the firm which cheated to many people and now they are removing the topics from discussion forums.... We are just trying to aware people about such crooks.... i dont think so, this is against mankind.... it's kind of help to those who are willing to give their future in some crook immigration firms

AryandestinyCanada said:
HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS... PURPOSE OF THIS FORUM TO SHARE AND SEEK HELP ON VISA RELATED ISSUES.......

AND BELIEVE U ME... THIS FORUM IS REALLY FRUITFUL TO EASE TENSIONS AND FRUSTRATIONS AND PROVIDE ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE TO UNDERSTAND COMPLICATED IMMIGRATION PROCESS... ESPECIALLY PEOPLE LIKE QUORAX, ROCKY 2727 & HIMPAS... WHO R ALREADY IN CANADA... IF ONE CHECK THEIR QUOTES... ALL PROCESS SEEMS EASY... THEY R GEM OF THIS FORUM......

NOW I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE R UNNECESSARY CREATING POST'S RELATED TO CASTE & LANGUAGE AND ABUSIVE LANGUAGE FOR SOME.... OR NEGATIVE POST FOR SOME CONSULTANCY....BY DOING THIS HAVE U GUYS EVER REALIZED.. WHAT WOULD BE THE REPERCUSSIONS.....

THIS FACILITY WOULD STOP AND ASPIRING VISA PEOPLE WOULD SUFFER A LOT DUE TO THIS.....

IF ANYBODY HAS ANY PERSONAL CONCERNS....PLEASE SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES TO SENIORS..INSTEAD OF MAKING IT PUBLIC...

APOLOGIES IF I HEART ANYONE.... AND WRITING IT IN BOLD...IS JUST THAT WANNA MAKE LOUD AND CLEAR TO ALL...

AryandestinyCanada

May 17, 2010
tarakrs said:
Buddy

Looks like you did not follow the old topics for WWICS.... This is the firm which cheated to many people and now they are removing the topics from discussion forums.... We are just trying to aware people about such crooks.... i dont think so, this is against mankind.... it's kind of help to those who are willing to give their future in some crook immigration firms
chill man...it's ur wish.... I believe I make sense to people, who put everything on stake for immigration......

and people still wanna share something about some so called crooks as u said ... then pls take it with media... not this forum..... it would definately not have any positive help to anyone rather I can smell of negetivity

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did not try to put anything on the stake for immigration as WWICS is an immigration firm only.... You are not victim of such crooks so, you won't realize the pain.... There are many people in this forums who were willing to give there cases to this firm but, after reading reviews they changed their mind....

Well, its only your mentality that you smell of negativity of this.

Anyways, I would not like to do any further argument on this... All the best

AryandestinyCanada said:
chill man...it's ur wish.... I believe I make sense to people, who put everything on stake for immigration......

and people still wanna share something about some so called crooks as u said ... then pls take it with media... not this forum..... it would definately not have any positive help to anyone rather I can smell of negetivity

b2c

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don’t feel anything wrong in exposing the cheaters in this forum. It may save some innocents from the traps of crooks.
Actually, this is biggest problem in our ppl, if our life is smooth, we dont care about other's sufferings and start advising.

AryandestinyCanada said:

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
By "exposing" other consultants on this forum, the establishment that owns this forum may be put in a legal bind. I don't know the law but I can imagine that since they are in the same industry, the criticizing of a competitor on this forum is at worst illegal and at best seen as immoral.

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
let admnstratr do what they can, but we must not forget that we are here to help and advise our fellow friends to realise their dreams. and we will do it at any cost, we must make them realize ( crooks) that playing with somebody dream is injurious for their health.

let them do their job diligently and sincerly, we will shower them with all praises and recommends.

regards,
benjamin

Skeptic

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
16-Apr-2010
AOR Received.
18-Dec-2010
File Transfer...
20-Apr-2010, 16-Nov-2011
Maaties said:
By "exposing" other consultants on this forum, the establishment that owns this forum may be put in a legal bind. I don't know the law but I can imagine that since they are in the same industry, the criticizing of a competitor on this forum is at worst illegal and at best seen as immoral.
This may help clarify why they may be taking action on some posts: w w w.canadianlawsite.ca/libel-slander-defamation-of-%20character.htm

A search on that firm name on this forum turns up plenty of posts that are not glowing in their praise. My personal feeling is that some posts may be removed if they are straying from a factual complaint and moving into the realm of libel and slander. I don't feel the admins will take action if someone is making a truthful complaint, but things like "so-and-so is a crook and liar" may be libelous and, who knows, some of these consultants may troll this forum just to complain about negative posts about them. Just my uninformed opinion, but I think if comments are constrainted to facts about a company, there is no problem.

CanadaVisa4me

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
I agree with Maaties and Skeptic.

Benjamin - We cannot expose those people at any cost. We owe the owners of Canadavisa forum a big thanks for us to be able to communicate like this. We should not put them in a bad position just because we may be angry with some other firm. Expose them if you want but don't spoil Canadavisa's name in the process. You can help your fellow friend to realise their dreams while being cognizant of canadavisa owners and also remember, canadavisa owners are your friends too.

Benjamin Sapkota said:
let admnstratr do what they can, but we must not forget that we are here to help and advise our fellow friends to realise their dreams. and we will do it at any cost, we must make them realize ( crooks) that playing with somebody dream is injurious for their health.

let them do their job diligently and sincerly, we will shower them with all praises and recommends.

regards,
benjamin

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
CanadaVisa4me said:
I agree with Maaties and Skeptic.

Benjamin - We cannot expose those people at any cost. We owe the owners of Canadavisa forum a big thanks for us to be able to communicate like this. We should not put them in a bad position just because we may be angry with some other firm. Expose them if you want but don't spoil Canadavisa's name in the process. You can help your fellow friend to realise their dreams while being cognizant of canadavisa owners and also remember, canadavisa owners are your friends too.
i have personal experience with this ppl, i know how badly i had to pursue them, but so far it is ok,some of my friends are already there in toronto with this ppl heip , but they too pursue them but those who cannot pursue or themselves ignorant and depend solely on them they are gone like one of my friends dream has badly been shatered by this ppl ignorance or lack of knwledge, this ppl can only delete our post nothing more than that so dont worry , canadavisa also knws them well. canadavisa owners are not only our friend but also our guide . we must thank them for giving this platform to share our experiences.

regards,
benjamin

WaitingForPR_09

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
January 2011
Maaties said:
Maatiies, Definetly a valid point...at least from the legal perspective.

CanadaVisa4me

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
Benjamin Sapkota said:
i have personal experience with this ppl, i know how badly i had to pursue them, but so far it is ok,some of my friends are already there in toronto with this ppl heip , but they too pursue them but those who cannot pursue or themselves ignorant and depend solely on them they are gone like one of my friends dream has badly been shatered by this ppl ignorance or lack of knwledge, this ppl can only delete our post nothing more than that so dont worry , canadavisa also knws them well. canadavisa owners are not only our friend but also our guide . we must thank them for giving this platform to share our experiences.

regards,
benjamin
I agree with Maaties too.

BTW Who is this ppl. The second "this ppl" is canadavisa people. They may be deleting it because of legal issues. Why put them in a bind. They are helping us a lot by hosting this forum.