+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Andre1

Feb 21, 2019
Can anyone help us..my husband Kacem Kadri lives in Tunisia and we just received letters via email saying his application for permanent resident has been refused . We are lost with what to do now ..I know we can appeal ,could he come on a visitor visa after refusal. Thank you So Stressed

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Can anyone help us..my husband Kacem Kadri lives in Tunisia and we just received letters via email saying his application for permanent resident has been refused . We are lost with what to do now ..I know we can appeal ,could he come on a visitor visa after refusal. Thank you So Stressed

Good morning,
Yes it seem so but be sure he will be refused or denied again just bare the pain of appeal time nd you ll always visit till appeal heard nd cleared whether won or the other way round.
Hope it helps??

Mozilla123

Feb 20, 2019
Please people i live in Calgary/Edmonton i need a reasonable lawyer or immigration consultant any suggestions would be appropriated. I need to appeal time is running out.
HELP!!

munimisu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
16-12-2016
Please people i live in Calgary/Edmonton i need a reasonable lawyer or immigration consultant any suggestions would be appropriated. I need to appeal time is running out.
HELP!!
You can submit the appeal form without a lawyer and you should not wait for a lawyer to submit the appeal form. Submit the form ASAP, its pretty simple form and you can always add a lawyer to deal with you case later on.

Reactions: scylla

Mozilla123

Feb 20, 2019
You can submit the appeal form without a lawyer and you should not wait for a lawyer to submit the appeal form. Submit the form ASAP, its pretty simple form and you can always add a lawyer to deal with you case later on.
Best advice, thank you i will do it asap

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Thank you for your e-mail. In response to your enquiry, your application is in process and currently undergoing background checks.

Background checks are carried out by partner agencies in Canada and as such we do not have a definitive completion date. We are only notified once the checks have been finalised.

IRCC’s goal is to process applications under Family Class (Overseas - spouses, partners and dependent children) within 12 months, however some cases may take longer for a variety of reasons e.g. background checks/interview requirement/DNA testing etc.

IRCC aims to meet the service standard 80 percent of the time however in some cases this service standard is exceeded. Please be assured that it is our aim to process your application as expeditiously as possible, and we will be in touch as soon as there is an update on your spouse’s file. Above is the response I got from LVO. Background starred nov 30 2018. It’s crazy they don’t know when it’s going to finish there should be deadlines for people who go through the appeal processes and waiting for this unjust process I submitted my application on DECEMBER 2013. How much patience you can have ?? Won my apeal 17th July !!

Reactions: Alicee

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
Thank you for your e-mail. In response to your enquiry, your application is in process and currently undergoing background checks.

Background checks are carried out by partner agencies in Canada and as such we do not have a definitive completion date. We are only notified once the checks have been finalised.

IRCC’s goal is to process applications under Family Class (Overseas - spouses, partners and dependent children) within 12 months, however some cases may take longer for a variety of reasons e.g. background checks/interview requirement/DNA testing etc.

IRCC aims to meet the service standard 80 percent of the time however in some cases this service standard is exceeded. Please be assured that it is our aim to process your application as expeditiously as possible, and we will be in touch as soon as there is an update on your spouse’s file. Above is the response I got from LVO. Background starred nov 30 2018. It’s crazy they don’t know when it’s going to finish there should be deadlines for people who go through the appeal processes and waiting for this unjust process I submitted my application on DECEMBER 2013. How much patience you can have ?? Won my apeal 17th July !!
Look like you are going through SS, it could be a few months to a year, this kind of sucks sorry to hear about your situation.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/difference-between-security-and-criminality-check-who-conducts-what.523925/#post-6447943

rkumboj

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Hello

Please i need help, we just got refused lastweek reasons "marriage not genuine" i am currently 7 months pregnant, i cant afford a lawyer right now please can i get the consultants number i live in Calgary/Edmonton.
Thank you
What is the name of your consultant and how much is her fee? I need help for my case as well. Please let me know

rkumboj

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Online account finally changed to Decision Made - Approved on Friday night. Just waiting for pick up mail and then we can reunite for good!!
Did you hire a lawyer for your appeal? Was it helpful? Can you please let me know the name of the lawyer because I need a lawyer as well

TRK500

Mar 22, 2018
Hello

Please i need help, we just got refused lastweek reasons "marriage not genuine" i am currently 7 months pregnant, i cant afford a lawyer right now please can i get the consultants number i live in Calgary/Edmonton.
Thank you
Sorry to hear what happened to you I went throgh the same thing and believe you me it was hell , if you want give me a call and I will give you my contact (587) 887-0660

nwaefulu_716

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
01-02-2017
Doc's Request.
02-03-2017 (schedule A)
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
File Transfer...
15-06-2017 (ECAS IP)
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
12-07-2017
Passport Req..
03-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
We are finally together in Canada as of Wednesday night. Need to follow up with one medical appointment with a panel physician, but other than that, everything has been very smooth. Hard to believe this is our new reality - God is good.
Our timeline is in our profile if anyone wants to take a look.
Did you hire a lawyer for your appeal? Was it helpful? Can you please let me know the name of the lawyer because I need a lawyer as well
yes, we hired Carolina Fridman in Winnipeg