Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Morning everyone, I just need a little help....

How to explain to cbsa officer that my appeal should be allowed during adr meeting. THANKS

and also, did anyone that had ADR ever had some questions sent to them along with the letter of their Adr conference date plz?

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Morning everyone, I just need a little help....

How to explain to cbsa officer that my appeal should be allowed during adr meeting. THANKS

and also, did anyone that had ADR ever had some questions sent to them along with the letter of their Adr conference date plz?
I had nothing sent to me with the appeal date only location and time. When I had my ADR interview I had all my notes with me and was able to reference them during the interview. Most of the questions asked were pertaining to my husbands VO interview and his answers to the questions.

Reactions: Alicee

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
I had nothing sent to me with the appeal date only location and time. When I had my ADR interview I had all my notes with me and was able to reference them during the interview. Most of the questions asked were pertaining to my husbands VO interview and his answers to the questions.

Just curious, which note are u talking about plz? Is it the GCMS note or your own prepared note......and also, my representative told me that he will do the talking... he said I will only talk wen he needs me, is that true? I know it's the other way round to full hearing and adr.... he is honestly confusing me.....thanks

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Just curious, which note are u talking about plz? Is it the GCMS note or your own prepared note......and also, my representative told me that he will do the talking... he said I will only talk wen he needs me, is that true? I know it's the other way round to full hearing and adr.... he is honestly confusing me.....thanks
I had the blue book notes, as well as a copy of everything I sent to appeal division. I didn’t have any representative, at the ADR it was myself and the two officers. My interview was via videoconference

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
I had the blue book notes, as well as a copy of everything I sent to appeal division. I didn’t have any representative, at the ADR it was myself and the two officers. My interview was via videoconference

Thanks for your help... really appreciate it

alenka12345

Oct 28, 2016
All updated

All update form must submit with In 30days dated on email same as passport so all together until you get finalized your documents is 4month after hearing.. it just it's depend where you send all your documents Hong Kong are really fast for me i send my original pass Nov 7 next day received by visa center my visa stamps 13 then I received on 14 Nov .
Thanks, but I think I confused you with my questions.
It has almost been 4 months since ADR but nothing yet. I was wondering how long it took from submitting updated forms to visa issue. Thanks again!

alenka12345

Oct 28, 2016
Your representative will only be able to talk if it is a full hearing. If you have an ADR there is really no point in having a representative since they are not able to participate in the conversation between yourself and the immigration and IAD reps.

Ferengi

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Visa Office......
HAVANA
Hi everyone....we submitted a request for an ADR on October 13th. We have not yet heard a reply. Does anyone know what the general timeline is between an ADR request and the reply? We are in Calgary.

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Your representative will only be able to talk if it is a full hearing. If you have an ADR there is really no point in having a representative since they are not able to participate in the conversation between yourself and the immigration and IAD reps.

I have explained it to him but he doesn't seem to understand it...he even asked me where am getting all these wrong informations from...ha

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
The CBSA officer said that she needs a feel of my husband
I am sorry to hear about this, if the cbsa need to talk to your husband why even let people doing ADR in the first place? Is this some sort of game to tease people like us?

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-10-2015 (extended until July 25,2017)
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016 (arrived @ KVO on 04-12-2016)
I am sorry to hear about this, if the cbsa need to talk to your husband why even let people doing ADR in the first place? Is this some sort of game to tease people like us?
Thats exactly what i said. They are just frustrating. Im going to go live with my man until they give us a date for full hearing

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
I have explained it to him but he doesn't seem to understand it...he even asked me where am getting all these wrong informations from...ha
I would look into the option of finding an another representative if I were you, either he doesn't know what he is doing or he is lying to you in order to charge you more to go into a full hearing instead of trying to get you an ADR.

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
I would look into the option of finding an another representative if I were you, either he doesn't know what he is doing or he is lying to you in order to charge you more to go into a full hearing instead of trying to get you an ADR.

Was just thinking about that my friend.....