App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
02-03-2018 - Schedule A and PCC
AOR Received.
02-03-2018 AOR 1
File Transfer...
29-03-2018
hi I appealed June 2, 2017. I received my bluebook in October and now I'm waiting.
Its nice to have someone around the same timeline. And we are both in SK. Have you submitted additional evidence to the IAD?

Last edited:
Reactions: Alicee

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Its nice to have someone around tge same timeline. And we are both in SK. Have you submitted additional evidence to the IAD?
I haven't done that yet. I'm working on it though. what city are you in? I'm in Rosetown.

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Thanks, but I think I confused you with my questions.
It has almost been 4 months since ADR but nothing yet. I was wondering how long it took from submitting updated forms to visa issue. Thanks again!
Alenka,

I know what one go thru, when they are waiting for any information on their ADR/Full Hearing,
I would say, be patient, I got a call from Scheduling officer as the most unexpected, as it was before the 2 year period, plus they gave me time to prepare and submit more supporting documents for my full hearing. Patience is the key.

balasana89

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
02-03-2018 - Schedule A and PCC
AOR Received.
02-03-2018 AOR 1
File Transfer...
29-03-2018

alenka12345

Oct 28, 2016
Alenka,

I know what one go thru, when they are waiting for any information on their ADR/Full Hearing,
I would say, be patient, I got a call from Scheduling officer as the most unexpected, as it was before the 2 year period, plus they gave me time to prepare and submit more supporting documents for my full hearing. Patience is the key.
Thank you! of course it is all about waiting and being patient. But I am not waiting for an answer for my ADR. I won my ADR and got an answer on the spot. Just waiting for passport request now after all forms have been updated. Good luck with your hearing!

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Thank you! of course it is all about waiting and being patient. But I am not waiting for an answer for my ADR. I won my ADR and got an answer on the spot. Just waiting for passport request now after all forms have been updated. Good luck with your hearing!
Hi Alenka,

After winning your ADR, normally, within a month, you should get a call to re-submit all your forms (updated), along with polie clerance certificate, updated medical etc.

alenka12345

Oct 28, 2016
Hi Alenka,

After winning your ADR, normally, within a month, you should get a call to re-submit all your forms (updated), along with polie clerance certificate, updated medical etc.
All I wanted to know is the approximate wait time between submitting updated forms to passport request :)

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Silly question, I won my ADR last week but paper had to be sent for official approval by IAD Minister, it was mailed to me last Friday from Montreal. There’s no way that this wouldn’t be accepted is there? I’m feeling more nervous now than when I had my interview

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-10-2015 (extended until July 25,2017)
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016 (arrived @ KVO on 04-12-2016)
This is a best evidence to prove them that your relationship is genuine, not many of us can have that option. I am sure you will ace it at your hearing.
I have to praise the company that i work for a whole lot. The manager and my immediate supervisor are very understanding of what is going on and they are ready and willing to help me in any way possible. They are willing to give me the time off as a leave of absence. So im going May until October.

Last edited:

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
I have to praise the company that i work for a whole lot. The manager and my immediate supervisor are very understanding of what is going on and they are ready and willing to help me in any way possible. They are willing to give me the time off as a leave of absence. I just need to give them a check to pay for my long term disability for the time i will be away. So im going May until October.
Check DM.

sarahchester

Sep 30, 2014
Hello, I have been following different Canada Visa forums to help me get through PR. I am an American citizen with a very tricky situation. For starters, I moved to Canada on November 1, 2013, to be with my boyfriend(husband now). Our plan was to slowly integrate my 2 kids from a previous marriage to Canada. After a few bumps in the road, I was able to file for PR in November of 2015. In January of 2016, I received a letter from CIC stating that there was paperwork missing. I remailed the application the next day. My husband passed the sponsorship side of the application on April 15, 2016. I started getting e-mail requests to have my un-accompanying daughter examined. Her father has sole custody of her. In Ohio courts "sole custodians" take on the name of a "residential parent". The officer refused to see that. The only thing he did see was that I had shared with the other 2 children. At that point, I involved the MP. I was emailing my x and begging him to let her have a medical just so we could finish. I signed a multitude of forms and had them notarized trying to get him to see our point. In January of 201, we were denied PR for 3 different reasons! The first reason was that we failed to have my daughter examined. The second was that my husband was not a Canadian citizen. The 3rd was that I didn't maintain my status in Canada. I cried. I thought we did everything right. I knew we had to appeal. We mailed the form in and started looking for legal help. We were able to find a pro bono lawyer in Vancouver. I was able to show proof that my husband was indeed a Canadian citizen.. as his family has been here for generations. I was also able to show proof that I had maintained my status. We also found proof from an Ohio lawyer stating that my x, had sole custody. We were chosen for ADR in July of 2017. Our date was September 21, 2017. We got down to Vancouver and there was a fire drill...Our hearing was postponed for 45 mins. An hour later our lawyer found us waiting outside and told us that he had bad news. Apparently, the Immigration Counsel needed to re-draft our denial letter because the reasons had changed. So, again we were in the waiting process. Our hearing was rescheduled for Nov 16, 2017. My husband and our lawyer were a little shocked. I got told I couldn't even be in the room with my husband. I had to leave. I was so mad. This was about me! Our lawyer also got told that he wasn't allowed to talk. It was between my husband and the Ministers Council. My hubby walked out 15 mins later and it was a Win!!!! Under Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds! We had waited so very long for this..So many hardships. Now I feel like we are in the waiting process again. We are living off nearly maxed credit cards and I am terrified they are going to ask for medicals again. I was wondering if anyone knows how long this process takes to actually get your PR card. From what I have been reading so far it looks to be about 2-6 months. Hoping to ask the lawyer if there are Humanitarian and compassionate ground for the medicals as we have resided in Canada and have not left this entire process. Any feedback would be much appreciated!!!

Sarah

sarahchester

Sep 30, 2014
Silly question, I won my ADR last week but paper had to be sent for official approval by IAD Minister, it was mailed to me last Friday from Montreal. There’s no way that this wouldn’t be accepted is there? I’m feeling more nervous now than when I had my interview
Have faith hon. Don't let your mind get objective now. You won! Let the rest work itself out :)

Reactions: Jamaicanwife