+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

saadzafar

Apr 13, 2014
Hina 123 said:
If u read my previous posts then u ll come to know. But anyways i tel u in detail. When they sent me letter tht was rejection letter in which they mention my' case is not genuine ' i got married bcuz i wanted to go canada . Thts what they mention on rejection letter .after tht we submitted our appeal. Then they sent blue book in which they mentioned objections they raised 'y marriage is not genuine '
During interview VO were looking confused n she said also cuz we submitted lots of proofs n n all proofs were in front of her thts y she was saying its lots of proofs like pictures . Emails .e cards proof of funds .means papers papers bundel of papers.
N they didnt ask me medical after interview cuz if they ask its mean my interview was success . Other candidate we won VO were telling them for medical .
One thing more islamabad candian embassy wont give u ever any information on the call.they always tel email them or fax them due to security issues.
U have to wait til ur letter come .what they say ..
Every spouse case if tht is rejected canadian embassy only mention case is not genuine on the rejection letter but give detail onthe bluebook y ur case was rejected n it always vary case to case .
U have to wait 4 to 6 week for ur letter .if they didnt send u letter on said time then see MP .MP s assistant wil write a letter to Canadian embassy Islamabad then they send u soon..thts what my husband did n we got letter
[/quo

te]

yousef40

Apr 9, 2013
helow for every one here we have now more then one year wating and nothing yet we got blu book lats agust and now more wating

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
are you waiting for ADR or appeal ? Or you won your appeal and now you are waiting to be processed once again ? Stay strong ! :D

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
yousef40 said:
we dont know yet if its adr or ful :(l hearing we didnt know i hope soon
ok, I read that you filed your appeal in Toronto 1 year ago. I don't think ADR is likely. I hope I am wrong. Most likely they will want you to go to Hearing. Not sure about timelines now but I had to wait 28 months for appeal date in Toronto.

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Erion said:
i lost my appeal :( :( :( :( now what do i do??
So sad Erion but can u plz tell is it ur full hearing or short hearing tht u have lost ??? N what happened

yousef40

Apr 9, 2013
gsize yes i filed my apeal in toronto 1 year a go i think you are right about adr because we didnt hear anything from toronto now i think we will go to
hearing apeal i want your opinion gsize if we have hearing i mean what your opinion for us when we go to full hear ?because my wife older more then me and im so worry about it and i am sorry for Erion he lost apeal that so sad i want to know why you : lost your apeal Erion???I HOPE TELL US :( ???

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
can anyone please tell me the number of cbsa and cic toll free number ....trying to call to locate my file...please anyone thanks

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Hello Guys ..

Some good new from my side .. My wife is traveling today and she will be here in Toronto in next 4 hours ... Finally nightmare is over.

I Thanks to everyone and each person who supported me with my questions/concerns .. Ofcouse Sagar .. you been a great strenth for me and thank for taking my call with my stupid question and replying back ...

In "Double rainbow" word .. it doest not matter how hard we fall ............. Thank Rainbow .. you r amazing.

here my full timeline ...

23 May'12 - sponserser ship application
15 May'13 - Interview and rejected
1 Oct'13 - ADR
9 Dec'13 - Again processing started at CPC ottawa
15Apr'14 - Got visa

Good luck for everyone!!!! there is alway light at end of tunnel .. keep walking ... you will cross the dard tunnel.

love and peace :-*

harryiswaiting

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi/ Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2012
Doc's Request.
Ottawa 01/2014
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
23/07/2012
Med's Done....
13/03/2012
Interview........
28/01/2013
Passport Req..
13/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 29/01/2013, Appeal won Nov, 2013
LANDED..........
HarryisSTILLwaiting.
hilsten said:
Hello Guys ..

Some good new from my side .. My wife is traveling today and she will be here in Toronto in next 4 hours ... Finally nightmare is over.

I Thanks to everyone and each person who supported me with my questions/concerns .. Ofcouse Sagar .. you been a great strenth for me and thank for taking my call with my stupid question and replying back ...

In "Double rainbow" word .. it doest not matter how hard we fall ............. Thank Rainbow .. you r amazing.

1 Oct'13 - ADR
15Apr'14 - Got visa

Good luck for everyone!!!! there is alway light at end of tunnel .. keep walking ... you will cross the dard tunnel.

Congrats Hilsten!! Finally!!!! I hope for the best life ahead for you both! Your long wait finally paid off. ;D

Now I hope our turn come soon... :'(

Aquarian

Jun 10, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France (Algeria)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
Received only when we made request
File Transfer...
31-05-2013
Med's Request
11-07-2013 (Meds passed)
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Interview........
01-10-2013
Passport Req..
01-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
CONGRATS!!!

hilsten said:
Hello Guys ..

1 Oct'13 - ADR
15Apr'14 - Got visa

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
yousef40 said:
gsize yes i filed my apeal in toronto 1 year a go i think you are right about adr because we didnt hear anything from toronto now i think we will go to
hearing apeal i want your opinion gsize if we have hearing i mean what your opinion for us when we go to full hear ?because my wife older more then me and im so worry about it and i am sorry for Erion he lost apeal that so sad i want to know why you : lost your apeal Erion???I HOPE TELL US :( ???
why did they deny you ? 'not genuine" ?

most appeal cases are successful if prepared properly !!!

What have you done to show your genuine over the past year ? You need to save phone logs, e-mails, pics of vacations together, Skype, etc....

Is anyone helping you prepare or are you doing this without Immigration consultant/Lawyer ?

yousef40

Apr 9, 2013
THANK YOU gsize YES without Lawyer but my wife i think she know Immigration consultant yea we need prepare more do you think consultant help then lawer ?because my wife she didnt hhave much money for lawer but gsize the consultant she know my wife more

drewday

Champion Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hilsten said:
Hello Guys ..

1 Oct'13 - ADR
15Apr'14 - Got visa

congratulations to you !!!! :p :p :p :p so happy for you