+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

childofGod

Dec 13, 2013
I had my hearing last September and they call my spouse , I was asked to bring calling card and stuff and t.
but once again a depends on the case , reason of refusal and also where the hearing is taking place.
GO well prepare and i will work out

Guguz said:
Hello Guys !!

A quick question, if you have an adr, do they call your spouse also for the interview???

Answers would be highly appreciated...

Thanks

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Hi guys .. its been more than 5 months but i still dont get my hearing date yet .feeling very blue :'( :'( :'( :'(

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
childofGod said:
I had my hearing last September and they call my spouse , I was asked to bring calling card and stuff and t.
but once again a depends on the case , reason of refusal and also where the hearing is taking place.
GO well prepare and i will work out
Thanks for an answer. yours was full hearing or ADR??

mrslc_wright

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
Hiya, Not sure if anyone can provide some insight.... I am Canadian and my husband is British. We won our ADR hearing in June 2013. We received an email requested we supply updated documents in Sept. These were all sent in Oct 2013. Since then we have heard nothing. The email says to allow 4 months and it has now passed that time scale. I have sent a case specific enquiry but I have had no reply. ECas doesnt seem to work since the appeal. Anyone know how long it usually takes for news? or how we will receive news ( email? post? )? Has anyone else been able to access Ecas since their appeal? Would really appreciate a reply. Thank you :-*

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
childofGod said:
I full hearing if im not mistaking
Hi ChildoGod .. u won ur hearing ? Y not ur short hearing ? What was ur objection ? Plz share with us

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
hilsten said:
No, they didn't call normally but its better to be prepare.
Thanks my dear for answeing.. :)

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
Hina 123 said:
Hi guys .. its been more than 5 months but i still dont get my hearing date yet .feeling very blue :'( :'( :'( :'(
Dont worry Hina, u will hear something soon. For me it took more than 5.5 months (close to 6 months)

chineygal

Feb 25, 2014
My son sponsored his wife and 2 children from the United States In 2010. She had been in the US since she was a child going to school. She also went to college before she became pregnant. They were married in 2006. The oldest child is 8 the youngest is 6+. Our family has never collected government aid since we migrated to Canada. My daughter in law only got Medicaid for her children since she was by herself in the US while my son was working in Canada to sponsor them. When the documents were filed they were approved in Canada, however my daughter was refused the application as the Visa Officer said she could not prove how she was going to support herself in Canada. I hired an attorney to represent her and got a date in Sept of 2012 for an ADR ( alternative Resolution dispute). The day before the relevant authorities was to meet the CIC represented refused to attend because she said the Marriage was not genuine. I still cannot comprehend why she said this they are connected . She has 2 children for my son. They have met at my house in the US when he comes over here. I bring the children to Canada with me all holidays. They meet in Buffalo when they have to meet. I don't understand the issue here. It is now going to appeal which I understand can take a long time. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

harryiswaiting

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi/ Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2012
Doc's Request.
Ottawa 01/2014
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
23/07/2012
Med's Done....
13/03/2012
Interview........
28/01/2013
Passport Req..
13/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 29/01/2013, Appeal won Nov, 2013
LANDED..........
HarryisSTILLwaiting.
mrslc_wright said:
Hiya, Not sure if anyone can provide some insight.... I am Canadian and my husband is British. We won our ADR hearing in June 2013. We received an email requested we supply updated documents in Sept. These were all sent in Oct 2013. Since then we have heard nothing. The email says to allow 4 months and it has now passed that time scale. I have sent a case specific enquiry but I have had no reply. ECas doesnt seem to work since the appeal. Anyone know how long it usually takes for news? or how we will receive news ( email? post? )? Has anyone else been able to access Ecas since their appeal? Would really appreciate a reply. Thank you :-*
We won won our Adr at the end of November and they requested more documents such as a medical and police check at the end of Jan. Our ecas was up and running for the applicant about a week after the request came through. It now says in process and they also updated it saying medical received. Our file was originally being dealt with in Delhi, but is now being completed in Ottawa.

Where are they completing the processing of your file? London or Ottawa?
Why don't you do an enquiry through your mp? You'll likely get a response much more quickly than emailing them yourself.

Hope we hear something soon and this seemingly never ending wait is over with!

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
I am at same boat as you .. I sent my new app, medical, PCC on 19 Dec'13 but didn't heard anything back as of now.

I know one of forum member "sagar" .. he got response within two months ..

Keep updated if you hear something back ..

mrslc_wright said:

childofGod

Dec 13, 2013
hey Hina 123,

my mistake a was a ADR , but our case is really complicated , my husband lived in Canada for over a decade before he was ask to leave . the file was denied bcus VO didn't believe our marriage was not genuine and also the age different between us , in my case I was ask to bring calling card and my husband got interviewed over the phone .

Hina 123 said:
Hi ChildoGod .. u won ur hearing ? Y not ur short hearing ? What was ur objection ? Plz share with us

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
childofGod said:
hey Hina 123,

my mistake a was a ADR , but our case is really complicated , my husband lived in Canada for over a decade before he was ask to leave . the file was denied bcus VO didn't believe our marriage was not genuine and also the age different between us , in my case I was ask to bring calling card and my husband got interviewed over the phone .
Hi childofGod . They usualy say to everyone tht marriage is not genuine. But what was original objection in ur blue book ? How much difference between u n ur spouse ??? I asking bcuz of knowledge. U got ur ful hearing instead of ADR ? U didnt hire a lawyer? Where ur case was heard in canada ?

childofGod

Dec 13, 2013
the hearing was in Ottawa , but the judge or and don't know how to call thee was in Montreal so our hearing was via a video conference , so I was my lawyer and I and ADR member in Ottawa . yes I had a lawyer just because our case was really complicated , there 7 yrs different between us , different culture , different country , back ground , rname it it's us . to be honest there no way I could of won without the lawyer . those ADR member were firing back at me like crazy , there we using my answer against me and when the call my
husband theey were expecting the same answer and also the wanted to see if his answer where not influence by anything or anybody .

I can't tell u what was the objective on the blue book bcus my lawyer did that and Iits been 3 yrs the only thing I got back from them was the prof we submitted ( pictures )

only advise I can tell u go prepare and submit all the prove u need to . whatever reason of denied will be the main focus during the hearing but yet agin the can pull other stuff just to make themself look like there nothing wrong with there decision , it's right and there are not backing up from its .

Go well prepare and you'll be fine
depending on where u are do I know if u have some type of legal aid clique or university the have walk in Clinique with laws studend that annswers a lot of immigration question . if u where ever interested

Hina 123 said:
Hi childofGod . They usualy say to everyone tht marriage is not genuine. But what was original objection in ur blue book ? How much difference between u n ur spouse ??? I asking bcuz of knowledge. U got ur ful hearing instead of ADR ? U didnt hire a lawyer? Where ur case was heard in canada ?

mrslc_wright

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
harryiswaiting said:
We won won our Adr at the end of November and they requested more documents such as a medical and police check at the end of Jan. Our ecas was up and running for the applicant about a week after the request came through. It now says in process and they also updated it saying medical received. Our file was originally being dealt with in Delhi, but is now being completed in Ottawa.

Where are they completing the processing of your file? London or Ottawa?
Why don't you do an enquiry through your mp? You'll likely get a response much more quickly than emailing them yourself.

Hope we hear something soon and this seemingly never ending wait is over with!

Thank you for the reply. How strange that our Ecas isnt working... Ill keep trying it. The file is processing in London. Where is yours? How would I go about enquiring through my MP?

I will let you know if I get any news, might give you an idea when you might hear something.

This part seems to be the hardest, feels like we have waited so long and our lives have pretty much been on hold. Ready for some good news.