Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
30-01-2012 Denied July 2012 appeal allowed Nov 2013
rathika2011 said:
hey guys ;D ;D ;D ;DGOOD NEWSSSS ;D ;D ;D

I HAD MY SECOND HEARING TODAY...FINALLY OVER 3 YEARS OF WAITING HAS COME TO AN END...MY APPEAL WAS ALLOWED TODAY...MY LAWYER WAS GREAT SHE DID A GREAT JOB.....SO HAPPY...GUYS CAN U TELL ME WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT AND HOW LONG WILL THE WAIT BE?
Congrats!! The next step is that your file will be transferred to CPP- Ottawa and they will request for updated forms, new police clearance and medicals for your spouse. Once this step is over, the file goes to the visa office and the visa stamping will be done at the CIC office (where you had initially submitted the application). This can take several months. I won my appeal in November and haven't heard anything till date.

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
Hayer said:
Congrats!! The next step is that your file will be transferred to CPP- Ottawa and they will request for updated forms, new police clearance and medicals for your spouse. Once this step is over, the file goes to the visa office and the visa stamping will be done at the CIC office (where you had initially submitted the application). This can take several months. I won my appeal in November and haven't heard anything till date.

thanks a lot....so that mean all the case won will be processed in cpp-ottawa?

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Yup it looklike ... Mine case was forwarded to CPP Ottawa .. some other vetran file was also transferred ..

They were makeing it clear within 6 weeks .. but I sent my new form, pcc, and medical on 19 Dec'13 .. but not heard yet anything...

Wish we could have better system .... what it is .. it is .. till wait :-X

sudy007

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Re: Spousal application refused on 26th november at new delhi chc

Double Rainbow said:
:D hilsten is correct hang in there. I received the refusal letter about the same time line of 3 weeks post refusal as hilsten did. ;)
yes finally received the letter to me the sponsor on 11th february. it was dated 17 jan and was mailed from delhi. So now i have to file an appeal by 17th feb, that does not give me much time. the appeal forms are pretty straightforward, and i do not have much time to search for a lawyer. Also i am overseas and travelling and i checked with the irb and they said i could fax it, thats ok. Just wanted to check with others if they think it is alright if i can fax the appeal. Even if i courier it today from overseas, it will reach one day after the cut off date

sudy007

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Toronto
Category........
FSW
IAD file number and Client ID No

i am trying to fill out the appeal forms, but dont know what these two terms are , what should i fill in there. Also i get emails about replies to my post, but i dont know how to see those replies, it takes me to the start of the thread

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY GUYS!!!!............. :) ;) ;D :p :-*

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
:D :-* 8) :p ;D ;) Congratulations rathika 2011 Woo Hoo <3 :D
Happy Valentine's Day everyone <3 <3 <3 :-* :-* :-* :D

Siva

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Hi Everyone,

My husband was refused under financial reasons. I appealed in September 2013 and still have not received my blue file. And I would like to know if this is going to ADR or a full hearing because I only got rejected for one reason.And if any one knows how long it will take for a hearing or meeting date to be scheduled in Toronto.

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Siva said:
Hi Everyone,

My husband was refused under financial reasons. I appealed in September 2013 and still have not received my blue file. And I would like to know if this is going to ADR or a full hearing because I only got rejected for one reason.And if any one knows how long it will take for a hearing or meeting date to be scheduled in Toronto.
Sorry to hear tht Siva.. have u received Acknowledgement letter after filed ur appeal ??
Total time of receiving blue book is 6 to 8 months . Most probably u will get ADR if u have only one objection. Otherwise panel will see then they wil decide ADR or Full hearing.

Siva

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
HI Hina 123,

Thanks for responding. Yes I received the acknowledgment letter. I appealed in September 10, 2014. If it's full hearing how long do I have to wait after receiving the Bluebook. Thanks in advance

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Siva said:
HI Hina 123,

Thanks for responding. Yes I received the acknowledgment letter. I appealed in September 10, 2014. If it's full hearing how long do I have to wait after receiving the Bluebook. Thanks in advance
Toronto time line is bit late compare to other provinces. But some of lucky guys received their hearing in one year or one n half year. Mine is from vancouver but im stil waiting for my hearing date which is not yet received . Although its been almost 5 months to received blue book... hope u will get soon ur blue book. Then u ll come to know what actually they objected n how many. So dont worry stay calm .after blue book u have to wait ur hearing date .

Harjit Grewal

Feb 15, 2014
HaritSharma

You prove your relationship is genuine in 2 ways:

1. You need lots of documentary evidence to corroborate that you maintain contact with your spouse and have established an attachment to one another.

2. You must be consistent when you give oral evidence at an interview or an appeal. You must be on the same page as your spouse and make sure that you both recall all the major and minor details of your relationship. You must come across as being a credible witness.

A good lawyer will guide you. In an appeal a good lawyer will never ask a question which he does not know the answer to.

Thanks

Harjit Grewal

Feb 15, 2014
Sudy007

The time limit for filing an appeal is no later than 30 days after the Appellant (meaning your spouse) received the written reasons for the refusal.
IAD Rules 3(2).

Regarding faxing the document make sure you do a short covering letter to explain that you spoke to the IRB and they said you can serve the appeal by fax. Make sure you quote the person's name who you spoke to at the IRB.

Harjit Grewal

Feb 15, 2014
What happens if an spouse appeal is successful

If the appeal is successful, CIC will resume processing the sponsorship application or it may challenge the decision of the IAD by applying to the Federal Court of Canada for leave for judicial review. It is possible for CIC to refuse the application when re-considering the case. However, if they refuse the case again it must be based upon completely different grounds to those that they mentioned in the initial refusal which were dealt with at the IAD.

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello there :)

My husband is a Canadian citizen and I am a Filipina, our application for spouse sponsorship was not yet over but for SA or sponsor approval my husband was not eligible to sponsor he did not withdraw the application and it was been forwarded(December 2013) to Canadian Embassy Manila for consideration, we wait for them to give us a final decision before we can appeal. The reason that his not eligible to sponsor was his divorce date was stated May 2013 and we got married Nov 2012, so the immigration said that he was still a spouse of another when we got married. But his original copy of divorce paper it was dated long time ago 2005 and that divorce paper was burned inside the stock room building and he don't have any copy and messed up the application now.... What should we do to clear up that? He showed his previous tax copy to me year 2013 to 2005 and it shows on his printout marital status; Divorced. Also I have to inform the embassy that my medical expired, I am thinking that will they allow me to redo my medical even though my sponsor is not eligible? And I know if the sponsor was found not eligible, the sponsored person will likely be refuse too, right!