Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
rathika2011 said:
hey guys ;D ;D ;D ;DGOOD NEWSSSS ;D ;D ;D

I HAD MY SECOND HEARING TODAY...FINALLY OVER 3 YEARS OF WAITING HAS COME TO AN END...MY APPEAL WAS ALLOWED TODAY...MY LAWYER WAS GREAT SHE DID A GREAT JOB.....SO HAPPY...GUYS CAN U TELL ME WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT AND HOW LONG WILL THE WAIT BE?
Congratulations I pray the process will be quick for you both God Willing..........

Micmac101

sudy007

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Re: Spousal application refused on 26th november at new delhi chc

cal2can said:
Sorry to hear about ur refusal.. On what basis did they refuse ur case?? Did the interviewer tell u guys whats the reason for denial?

God bless!!
it was refused under section 4 (1 ) and section 11 (1 ) saying that they think that the marriage was entered into for getting an immigration benefit. Got the refusal letter on 7 jan, wherein it said that a separate letter will be sent to the sponsor which will have the appeal process details, but have not received it till now. Today is 11feb, and the interview was held in november 25. I am wondering if i should send in the appeal without waiting for the letter from them

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
I think you missed the train .. you had received the refusal letter 7 Jan so, you should have appealed within 30 days after receiving the letter... I don't think you can appeal now ....

Talk to lawyer ... may be there is some chance !! talk over phone .. they will not cost for that !!!
sudy007 said:
it was refused under section 4 (1 ) and section 11 (1 ) saying that they think that the marriage was entered into for getting an immigration benefit. Got the refusal letter on 7 jan, wherein it said that a separate letter will be sent to the sponsor which will have the appeal process details, but have not received it till now. Today is 11feb, and the interview was held in november 25. I am wondering if i should send in the appeal without waiting for the letter from them

sudy007

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Toronto
Category........
FSW
sorry....misprint, the letter was dated 17 jan and received on 21 jan sent to my spouse whom i am sponsoring. I the sponsor have not yet received the letter or the appeal forms.

Where can i get the forms, i searched the cic website and could not find it

takingsolong

Dec 14, 2013
rathika2011 said:

I HAD MY SECOND HEARING TODAY...FINALLY OVER 3 YEARS OF WAITING HAS COME TO AN END...MY APPEAL WAS ALLOWED TODAY...MY LAWYER WAS GREAT SHE DID A GREAT JOB.....SO HAPPY...GUYS CAN U TELL ME WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT AND HOW LONG WILL THE WAIT BE?

Do you mind sharing why you needed two appeal hearings? What were the curcumstances? Where are you from?

sudy007

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Toronto
Category........
FSW
My spouse whom i am sponsoring has received the letter from chc delhi regarding the refusal. But i the sponsor have not yet received the refusal letter nor the appeal forms. I dont want to wait till the last moment and want to send in my appeal right away.

Can someone please advise me where i can get the appeal forms, and how do i go about it.

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
rathika2011 said:

Congrats my dear..... Stay blessed

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
sudy007 said:
My spouse whom i am sponsoring has received the letter from chc delhi regarding the refusal. But i the sponsor have not yet received the refusal letter nor the appeal forms. I dont want to wait till the last moment and want to send in my appeal right away.

Can someone please advise me where i can get the appeal forms, and how do i go about it.
Hi sudy007 . Sorry dear abt ur refusal . If ur spouse received refusal letter then he / she must have appeal letter attached with refusal letter . It doesnt matter if u havent received yet . So tel ur spouse scane those papers n e mail u. U take those letter to the lawyer . I would highly recomend u lawyer not consultant as my case ruined by consultant due to wrong guideness. Anyways dont wait ur letter .if ur spouse received then take tht copy of refusal n start working. Bcuz im applicant n i recieved refusal letter but my husband (who sponsoring me ) didnt received nwe didnt wait .so filed our appeal .so dont waste ur time .

bartjones

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2013
Doc's Request.
08/27/2013 and 12/20/13 and 07/24/14
AOR Received.
16/03/2013
File Transfer...
04/04/13
Med's Done....
29/01/2013 redone 13/02/14 and 25/03/14
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
2014/08/27
LANDED..........
09/09/2014
sudy007 said:

The Notice of Appeal form and instructions are here http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/Eng/res/form/Pages/IadSai428Intro.aspx

It's a pretty straightforward document to fill out but as others have said, you would be well advised to retain a lawyer to represent you.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
rathika2011 said:
thanks a lot habibiti...yes it is finally over...can u please tell me what will happen next? does my lawyer have to send my file back to the embassy?
Don't know rathika2011. You can ask your lawyer as my consultant did all the work. Good luck!

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
sudy007 said:

My consultant told me not to wait for the refusal letter (I am the sponsor) as it would take some time (it was a good advice as I receive the refusal letter by mail and it took over a month to receive it). She asked my husband to scan the refusal letter he received and email it to us so we could take action right away. She took care of the Notice of Appeal for us.

haritsharma

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI/INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 April,2013
AOR Received.
26 APRIL 2013
Med's Done....
2 MARCH 2013
Interview........
15 MARCH 2014
Passport Req..
12 JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
VISA REFUSED11/04/2014
rathika2011 said:

Hello First Many many congratulation.please tell me how you or your lawyer prove that your relationship is genuine ?please reply asap.its very urgent for me.thanx.

haritsharma

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI/INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 April,2013
AOR Received.
26 APRIL 2013
Med's Done....
2 MARCH 2013
Interview........
15 MARCH 2014
Passport Req..
12 JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
VISA REFUSED11/04/2014
Hello Friends,please tell me how i prove in front of visa officer that my relationship is genuine ?

lonely tears

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/09/2011
Med's Done....
apr 2014
Interview........
4th March 2013... denied...won ADR 30th Jan 2014..
Passport Req..
02 aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
24 sep 2014
LANDED..........
InshAllah nxt month
sudy007 said:
sorry....misprint, the letter was dated 17 jan and received on 21 jan sent to my spouse whom i am sponsoring. I the sponsor have not yet received the letter or the appeal forms.

Where can i get the forms, i searched the cic website and could not find it
Hey Sudy I faced the same situation my husband received letter but I didn't receive. eventually two weeks later I received same letter but appeal forms were not attached with letter so I went to IRB office located in Montreal at this address:
200 René-Lévesque Boulevard West
Guy Favreau Complex
East Tower, Room 102
Montreal Quebec
H2Z 1X4
and told them that I have received a letter but appeal forms are not included. they gave me right the way I filled it out there and made three copies of them one for me one for them and one for Canada border agencies. so I handed in right the way and take a stamp on mine copy as a proof that they have received my letter. you can visit your local IRB office if it is located near you and you can do all this process in 15 min. for this step I don`t think so you need any lawyer or consultant. you also have to include rejection letter with those forms.

harryiswaiting

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi/ Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2012
Doc's Request.
Ottawa 01/2014
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
23/07/2012
Med's Done....
13/03/2012
Interview........
28/01/2013
Passport Req..
13/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 29/01/2013, Appeal won Nov, 2013
LANDED..........
HarryisSTILLwaiting.
lonely tears said:
Hey Sudy I faced the same situation my husband received letter but I didn't receive. eventually two weeks later I received same letter but appeal forms were not attached with letter so I went to IRB office located in Montreal at this address:
200 René-Lévesque Boulevard West
Guy Favreau Complex
East Tower, Room 102
Montreal Quebec
H2Z 1X4
and told them that I have received a letter but appeal forms are not included. they gave me right the way I filled it out there and made three copies of them one for me one for them and one for Canada border agencies. so I handed in right the way and take a stamp on mine copy as a proof that they have received my letter. you can visit your local IRB office if it is located near you and you can do all this process in 15 min. for this step I don`t think so you need any lawyer or consultant. you also have to include rejection letter with those forms.
You don't need to go anywhere but this link to get the notice of appeal form: http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/Eng/res/form/Pages/IadSai428Intro.aspx
There are even instructions now. Just make sure to attach the rejection letter.