App. Filed.......
02-11-2012
AOR Received.
03-12-2012
Med's Done....
August 2012
Interview........
16-05-2013
Thank You to all who have recommended me a lawyer!!

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
mrslc_wright said:
HI everyone,

My husband is english and we applied for the family class visa. The visa was denied but we appealed and won the case in June 2013.

In September 2013 we received an email requesting a few new document ( new criminal record check, new medical, re fill in some documents... ). This was sent and received by the London office on the 10/10/2013. We havent heard anything since.

We are both really eager to get the visa as we have been waiting for 2 years now.

Anyone know the approximite time scales and what the next step usual is?

Thank you

-Sorry to repost this but no one replied previously.
I think no one answered you, because no one knows the answer. My case was finalized thru Ottawa and my husband received his visa within one week after Ottawa received our new medical, police check, etc. but this is Ottawa, not London. Every office and every case has different timelines. I would suggest that you get ahold of the London Office or your MP to find out what's going on, but you're in the homestretch and it shouldn't be too much longer now, I wouldn't think. :)

can/alb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome/Ottawa/Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Request
April 27, 2016
Med's Done....
27-08-2013/May 2016
Interview........
22-11-2013/denied/won appeal March 2016
Passport Req..
August 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
August 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Flight booked for September 10, 2016
I just received the rejection letter for my husband. I'm feeling quite lost and I don't know if I should appeal or try applying again. I'm already going crazy without him here and I can't imagine going through a 2 year appeal process.

If we reapplied what would we have to do or submit to make them believe is this time? I'm not in a position to move there with him. I have 2 young children I cannot take away from their dad. I am not willing to leave them behind.

They rejected based on that we have different backgrounds and don't speak the same language. They don't believe our marriage is genuine. Also they don't think he has proven that he can support us once he is here. No education or job. Although I do know many people willing to hire him.

Do you think we would even be granted ADR? Do I have to submit more evidence before or is it based on what I've already submitted?

Thanks to anyone who can reply.

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Re-apply can end up same result .. if they solid reason to refuse then they can refuse it again.

You should talk to lawyer with your case the can suggest you better but its your call to take ...

there is two option :

you can re-apply with more proff like travel history and ongoing relationship .. try your luck .. if it works then it good or you will be at same place again....

or you can appeal, it can go for ADR or full hearing ... they will decide it .. not you
can/alb said:
I just received the rejection letter for my husband. I'm feeling quite lost and I don't know if I should appeal or try applying again. I'm already going crazy without him here and I can't imagine going through a 2 year appeal process.

If we reapplied what would we have to do or submit to make them believe is this time? I'm not in a position to move there with him. I have 2 young children I cannot take away from their dad. I am not willing to leave them behind.

They rejected based on that we have different backgrounds and don't speak the same language. They don't believe our marriage is genuine. Also they don't think he has proven that he can support us once he is here. No education or job. Although I do know many people willing to hire him.

Do you think we would even be granted ADR? Do I have to submit more evidence before or is it based on what I've already submitted?

Thanks to anyone who can reply.
.... on this path you will fight further till won't win ...

It bit tricky situation .. and you are the best person to decide where you should go .. you can try your luck or you can be at same place after 8 months or so .. right now it must be very hard for you to think ... take some time .. and wait for refusal letter ...

Marriage is not genniune is quite easy excuse for CIC .. they rejected my case for not reason .. not having single reason to deny but they deined ... i can understand how you must be feeling right now ... but be brave and take seme time and think about your situation ...

Hayer

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
30-01-2012 Denied July 2012 appeal allowed Nov 2013
gigi_411 said:
Hello everyone, I was previously linked to the POS forum and recently found this one due to our spousal case getting rejected. i am now in appeal, have received my blue book and getting screwed around by my representative. Can anyone suggest a lawyer who has helped them? I reside in Toronto. If they pay attention to you and your case, care about whats happened to you and are reasonably priced, can you please send me a message with their contact info.
THANK YOU in advance. i appreciate it!
I would recommend Green & Spiegel.

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
Hayer said:
I would recommend Green & Spiegel.
They are very good. But they are also very expensive. But you can't put a price on trying to reunite with loved ones I suppose. Also why not look into the generous law firm that host this forum?

veeyay

Mar 15, 2013
My husband and i sent an application 15 months ago but our ecas says still in process, so we decided to do a case enquiry, then they replied to like this

Please be advised that this file is currently queued for review. Depending on the results of the review, further information/documents may be required. You will receive appropriate instructions by mail when we are ready to finalize your application or if any additional information/documentation is required.

Please be advised that it is now our office policy to request submission of the passport early on during processing in order to shorten the processing time of the applicant's permanent resident visa application. It does not however indicate that the application has already passed the selection stage or that a positive decision has been rendered about this application.

My question is am i close to being deny? Did anyone of you guys received similar letter before the application is rejected?

mrslc_wright

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
tunisianbride said:
I think no one answered you, because no one knows the answer. My case was finalized thru Ottawa and my husband received his visa within one week after Ottawa received our new medical, police check, etc. but this is Ottawa, not London. Every office and every case has different timelines. I would suggest that you get ahold of the London Office or your MP to find out what's going on, but you're in the homestretch and it shouldn't be too much longer now, I wouldn't think. :)
Thank you for the reply. Congrats on your husbands visa... bet it felt so good to finally get it. Feel like the whole process takes too long and we are just so ready to be in Canada. Ill try to get ahold of the London office to see if they can give me some idea on time scales. Cant wait to have this visa weight off our shoulders.

Thanks again :) X

lonely tears

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/09/2011
Med's Done....
apr 2014
Interview........
4th March 2013... denied...won ADR 30th Jan 2014..
Passport Req..
02 aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
24 sep 2014
LANDED..........
InshAllah nxt month
Hey friends I had my ADR today and thnx to ALLAH I have won.. they told me result right the way but they said I`ll get an formal official letter in few weeks confirming the result of ADR... I was too upset and sad when my case was rejected and then I found this forum, this forum is such a blessing... we can find any information in it.. thnx to ALLAH I found this site..
Wish you all the best to all of you and thanks everyone for moral sport.

Reactions: Alicee

hope51

Jan 30, 2014
Hi everyone,
I'm new on this forum and I have a rather urgent matter
I and my husband were refused our application 3 days ago.
I'm very upset and really do not know what to do - to appeal(in the next 27 days) or to re-apply.
The officer who refused had 2 concerns:
1. that I was not in the country since I applied for sponsorship of my husband (I have pr status in Canada) - which is not true!! and I do believe this I can prove easily with additional letters from my family doctor for example.
2. that our relationship was not genuine. And here I have a problem, as we did not think of exchanging emails with my husband and only had a history of our calls in skype, which is apparently not enough. And during my visit of my future husband when we actually married we did not make many photos at all, like really a few, the reason being that we were married before and then divorced and now decided to reunite again. And we have an adult common child. So we did not think even that they won't believe us:((
I am going to visit my husband and of course now we will make lots of photos together and we've started to exchange emails to show "the quality" of our relationship, also we will open a joint account.
But
we still cannot change the fact that there are no photos for the summer we got married and there are no emails/letters from before our marriage and shortly after.
So my questions:
- Can this lack of evidence from before become a reason for rejection if we reapply? Or new evidence should override all their suspicions?
- If we decide to reapply, what is the earliest date we can do this? Is there any waiting period after refusal letter?
- If we decide to appeal, can we gather new evidence and will it be taken into consideration, or will the case be decided based on what we provided in the first place

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
lonely tears said:
Hey friends I had my ADR today and thnx to ALLAH I have won.. they told me result right the way but they said I`ll get an formal official letter in few weeks confirming the result of ADR... I was too upset and sad when my case was rejected and then I found this forum, this forum is such a blessing... we can find any information in it.. thnx to ALLAH I found this site..
Wish you all the best to all of you and thanks everyone for moral sport.
Hi lonly tears .first of all many many congrats dear .plz pray for me as wel

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.