Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
Sagar5187 said:
Hi All,

I received the VISA finally on this Friday. It was quire a relief. Really thanks to this form which was very helpfull in sharing information and keep us motivating.

Really thanks to Computergeek, Tunisianbride and habiti & all others who gave quite a valuable information to guide us through the appeal process. Hope all folks here will get to hear good news soon.

Regards,
Sagar.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU MADE IT!!! I am so happy for you!

Reactions: Alicee

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
Sagar5187 said:
Hi All,

I received the VISA finally on this Friday. It was quire a relief. Really thanks to this form which was very helpfull in sharing information and keep us motivating.

Really thanks to Computergeek, Tunisianbride and habiti & all others who gave quite a valuable information to guide us through the appeal process. Hope all folks here will get to hear good news soon.

Regards,
Sagar.
**WOO***HOO** CONGRATULATIONS*** SAGAR** YOU*** DID** IT*** SO happy for you When was you hearing date? Was it an ADR or full hearing? Did you get the decision right after your hearing? How long did you have to wait for your hearing after receiving your blue book? Where was your hearing heard? Sorry for so many questions but Please share. If I missed where you may have posted any of this info before my apologies. Just re cooping from surgery Thursday Sept 12th and cannot sift through pages of info just now. Congrats. I hope all of us get our hearings to visa's soon God Bless XO <3 :)

j_m

Sep 14, 2013
love bird 43 said:
HI ALL,
I AM HERE TO START , A TOPIC ABOUT APPEAL CASES , FOR SPOUSE , SO COME HERE JOIN AND SHARE
THE TIME LINES , AND ALL ATHORE THINGS , REGARDING THIS METTER THANKS,
LOVE BIRD 43.
hi love bird 43, I'm new to this forum. I'm from Philippines. my concern is, although we haven't receive a refusal letter yet but I know we are heading there because the immigration raised a question as to how come I did not include my husband in my application in 2005. but at that time we were not married yet. but we lived together before while I was still residing in the Philippines. the reason why did not declare him its because we were not married at that time and I thought I am not entitled to include him in my application. if it was a mistake on my part I can assure it was an honest mistake. I'm not well informed when it comes to common law or conjugal matters. I really thought I can only sponsor him if we were married at that time. do you think I have a chance when I file for an appeal? if only I had known then I could have done it differently. and I sent them a letter to explain my side but I have a feeling that won't be enough. thank you for your time..

j_m

Sep 14, 2013
rathika2011 said:
HEY GUYS ! LIKE U GUYS KNOW THAT MY HUBBY WAS REFUSED ON NOV 15 AFTER THE INTERVIEW..BUT WE HAVEN'T RECIEVED THE REFUSAL LETTER YET..BUT I AM NOT GONA WAIT TILL THE LETTER COME .SO I HIRED A LAWYER AND SHE HAD APPEAL WITH OUT THE LETTER .AND SHE ALSO REQUESTED THE REFUSAL LETTER FROM THE VISA OFFICE ABOARD...I AM HOPING TO GET THROUGH AN ADR....HOW DO WE GET SELECTED 4 THE ADR ANY ONE WHO EXPERIENCED? PLS SHARE..
I have another question can I do this appeal on my own? without hiring a lawyer? they are quite expensive.

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2013 refused. blue book - July 2013. ADR - May,2014
Sagar5187 said:
Hi Guguz, For Toronto it was around 5-6 weeks after the Blue book was received. But our case went for ADR. And This Friday i just go VISA. Just go through all my post you will get all the times lines and procedure. Let me know if you want ny more information, i can try to help you with best of my knowledge.
Hi Sagar5187,
First of all congratulations to you and your spouse.
Could you tell me please how long was the waiting time between ADR date and the date you got visa?
Thank you

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
j_m said:
I have another question can I do this appeal on my own? without hiring a lawyer? they are quite expensive.
I wil do it on own too cause a lawyer does not guarantee you getting your visa either ..but i will go see a immigration lawyer for advise it cost $25.00 for 30 min..

j_m

Sep 14, 2013
Mrs Selim said:
I wil do it on own too cause a lawyer does not guarantee you getting your visa either ..but i will go see a immigration lawyer for advise it cost $25.00 for 30 min..
thank you.. where are you in Canada? I'm from Ottawa.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
j_m said:
Yes, they are quite expensive, but your life, your marriage, your future are worth much more! If you have a difficult case or a case with red flags, I do recommend that you hire someone. You may borrow money or find a sideline to pay this professional. You cannot miss your shot. If you lose your appeal, the consequences will be more devastating.

Reactions: Alicee

j_m

Sep 14, 2013
Habibti said:
Yes, they are quite expensive, but your life, your marriage, your future are worth much more! If you have a difficult case or a case with red flags, I do recommend that you hire someone. You may borrow money or find a sideline to pay this professional. You cannot miss your shot. If you lose your appeal, the consequences will be more devastating.
thank you habibti :) I really appreciate it. actually we didn't get the refusal letter yet but I'm pretty sure we are heading there. we received an email, they raised question as to how come I did not declare him as my common law partner when I applied for my PR in 2005. but we were not married yet and I thought I am not entitled to include him in my application. it was a mistake on my part but it was an honest mistake. I misunderstood the whole thing. now we will pay the price. I feel so stupid. if only I had known I could have done it differently :(

Sagar5187

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Oct 2012 (rejected) went for Appeal (ADR)
Passport Req..
July 2012
Guguz said:
Congratulations Sagar, I am so happy for u. Finally the dark tunnel ended up. WIsh u all the very best in future. Stay blessed... :)
Thanks Guguz

Sagar5187

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
July 2012
Double Rainbow said:
**WOO***HOO** CONGRATULATIONS*** SAGAR** YOU*** DID** IT*** SO happy for you When was you hearing date? Was it an ADR or full hearing? Did you get the decision right after your hearing? How long did you have to wait for your hearing after receiving your blue book? Where was your hearing heard? Sorry for so many questions but Please share. If I missed where you may have posted any of this info before my apologies. Just re cooping from surgery Thursday Sept 12th and cannot sift through pages of info just now. Congrats. I hope all of us get our hearings to visa's soon God Bless XO <3 :)
Hi Double Rainbow,
It was ADR. In ADR hearing they told my wife that we are convienced that our marriage is genuine and after 2 weeks we got letter of the same. We appeal in Mid of Nov last year, received notes in March starting, then in april 2nd week we got letter that its ADR we gonna get and hearing date they gave was in june 1st week. In june end they told us that our appeal is successful. In july first week they asked to redo medical, PCC and fill out few forms. So we send them by july mid. in Aug end they asked to sumbit my passport through VFS and last week i got the visa.

If you need any more info pls feel free to ask. Wish you all the best for your appeal.

Sagar5187

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
July 2012
Lenchik said:
Hi Sagar5187,
First of all congratulations to you and your spouse.
Could you tell me please how long was the waiting time between ADR date and the date you got visa?
Thank you
For us it was around 3.5 months from ADR hearing date to date i got visa.

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
Sagar5187 said:
Hi All,

Regards,
Sagar.
Congratulations Sagar! So happy for you! :D

eeza

May 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2013,package resent due to no med,24-02-2013
AOR Received.
29-01-2013
File Transfer...
05-03-2013
Med's Done....
18-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
nov.6,2013
LANDED..........
dec.10,2013
freeislam000 said:
I know... puts serious doubts in my mind too... so sad
hi,im sorry,hope you dont mind my asking.does VO request for the passport even f application is denied?...
Thank you.

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
They will keep your passport, only if they are going to process further.

they will return the passport, once denie the case for any reason.