Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2011
Med's Request
06-2012
Interview........
08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Denied 08-2014...appealed September 2012, won full hearing June 2014. Request for documents Aug.2014.
Here is my timeline:

Applied December 2011
Interview August 2012
Visa refused September 2012
Appealed September 2012
Appeal acknowledged November 2012
Received blue book March 2013
Council was advised I will be getting full hearing this week but we are still waiting for a date.
I am dealing with the Vancouver office. Really slow process for me :(

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
jack01 said:
Hi, can anyone tell me whts the next step if we lose our appeal...???
On what groungs they rejected ur appeal ???

RUPI

Aug 10, 2013
hi guys I am new to this forum. I have a Adr for August 20th, 2013. Could anyone tell me what to expect from cic. Mines was case rejected marriage not genuine.

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2013 refused. blue book - July 2013. ADR - May,2014
hilsten said:
@ Lenchik

NO no .. they will ask the question regarding what they have concerns .. you should read the blue file well and prepare the answer ...

here is mine time line

15 Jan'13 -- case rejected (MOC)
30 Feb'13 -- Case appeal
7 Jun'13 -- received the blue file
12 July'13 -- Got the ADR Notice (ADR date 1 Oct'13)

Think positive .... there is always bright side after the long tunnel ...
I hope Ill get ADR notice within a month as it looks like you ahead of me one month.
I got my blue book on 2 of july so mid aug...hopefully: )
My lawyer sad that everything depends on a case, if not complicated going fast otherwise may take little bit longer.
i feel like doing strike in front of embassy, hi hi hi ;D i wonder their reaction.

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
jack01 said:
Hi, can anyone tell me whts the next step if we lose our appeal...???
I'm sorry Jack, but once you lose your appeal, there isn't much more you can do, accept to apply for a Judicial Review, which has to be filed 15 days after appeal date. Only your lawyer can do this, and it's a very limited process with not a high success rate.

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Habibti said:
A baby does not prove anything to CIC that your marriage is genuine. People can have babies for all sort of reasons...

Congratulations for the baby to come! And good luck with your appeal!
Hi Habibti . Can u plz guid me . We have received file no from IAD after 4 months of appeal n my lawyer said after few monthe we wil received records ..

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
jack01 said:
Thanx for replying tunisianbride, So if we reapply our case from beginning then wht would be a chances??
I'm sorry, but re-applying will probably result in another refusal, unless you have new evidence, and not just more of the same - something like a new baby, but still the chances of winning after losing appeal, are very slim.

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
Hello I am newbie here...May I ask if can i sponsor my wife to stay/work here with me in Canada even though I am not a PR status? if yes, please help me how and what are the requirements needed. Hope this forum help. More power to all, :) ;)[flash=200,200][/flash]

RUPI

Aug 10, 2013
Lenchik said:
I hope Ill get ADR notice within a month as it looks like you ahead of me one month.
I got my blue book on 2 of july so mid aug...hopefully: )
My lawyer sad that everything depends on a case, if not complicated going fast otherwise may take little bit longer.
i feel like doing strike in front of embassy, hi hi hi ;D i wonder their reaction.
hi lenchik I am in this with you. If you want to go to ottawa and speak immigration minister. I think people in forum should get media involved. Thats is the only way these govt agencies listen to you faster. Keep me posted if you make up your mind to go to ministers office.

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
RUPI said:
hi lenchik I am in this with you. If you want to go to ottawa and speak immigration minister. I think people in forum should get media involved. Thats is the only way these govt agencies listen to you faster. Keep me posted if you make up your mind to go to ministers office.
I would do anything to make them work faster. But yours ADR so close, hopefully everything will go smooth for you and fast. If there are people out there who is willing to speak out - im there too. It is rediculous to make people wait for years and every day to wander what will be tomorrow. I realize that decisions can be positive and negative but at least within reasonable time so people will decide where and how to live after. We are paying high taxes and high fees for these docs so they should hire more proffessional immigration officers and teach them to treat everyone as a human.

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
ipaykwai said:
Hello I am newbie here...May I ask if can i sponsor my wife to stay/work here with me in Canada even though I am not a PR status? if yes, please help me how and what are the requirements needed. Hope this forum help. More power to all, :) ;)[flash=200,200][/flash]
I dont think you can sponsor your wife if you dont have even PR. What document you have? Work visa? If yes I believe you can bring your wife but details I don't know.

RUPI

Aug 10, 2013
Lenchik said:
I would do anything to make them work faster. But yours ADR so close, hopefully everything will go smooth for you and fast. If there are people out there who is willing to speak out - im there too. It is rediculous to make people wait for years and every day to wander what will be tomorrow. I realize that decisions can be positive and negative but at least within reasonable time so people will decide where and how to live after. We are paying high taxes and high fees for these docs so they should hire more proffessional immigration officers and teach them to treat everyone as a human.
Hi Lenchik I am hoping that my adr goes through. I have 19 month old baby and my baby was their with us on interview but the officer didn't give any consideration. These officer don't treat you as humans. Something has to be done otherwise other people will suffer too. I am going to try to talk to media people and also I will pay a visit to ministers office as well.

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
RUPI said:
Hi Lenchik I am hoping that my adr goes through. I have 19 month old baby and my baby was their with us on interview but the officer didn't give any consideration. These officer don't treat you as humans. Something has to be done otherwise other people will suffer too. I am going to try to talk to media people and also I will pay a visit to ministers office as well.
Ohh wow, now I realize that the fact that Im pregnant wont make much of a difference. Im willing to join you with media and ministers stuff. Can you message me details?