Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Oct 2012 (rejected) went for Appeal (ADR)
Passport Req..
July 2012
ram84 said:
hey sagar did you get any news from Ottawa
and how you submit re medical , did you check you landing fees draft with bank . they enchased it
Last week we submitted all the forms, medical PCC and landingfee receipt to Ottowa. Regarding fee, it was paid through credit card so no need to encashing.

We have also submitted my pics and passport copy in advance just incase so that no need to wait for another such request.

I havent heard anything from them. Dont know what going to be next.

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
Your very welcome, and you can do it yourself, no harm done. I feel like they lost your request, because that is a very long time to wait ::)

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2013 refused. blue book - July 2013. ADR - May,2014
Hello to everybody,
Many of you have a great experience dealing with all these immigration thing and appeals.
My husband was also refused visa in February 2013. The reason, like always, marriage is not genuine. A week later we found out that I am pregnant. Now we are waiting for the ADR or full hearing date. What do you guys think, the fact that I am pregnant can help us out somehow to speed our process? My due month is November, our biggest wish to be together when baby will be born. Do you think it is worth to apply at least for tourist visa?

Thanks

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
@Lenchik

First of all .. congrats for such a great news..

You can try for visitor visa but I highly believe .. they will not give.. see a good lawyer .. may be it can be done on humanatarin ground.

whenever I had asked my lawyer for visitor visa .. it was alway denied by him .. he told me, it will be rejected for sure... at some extent I Trust him .. due to his brand name ... and he would have got some $$$$ for filling the application.

All case is different and never harm to try .. within law .. it will not effect your case anyways ..

Now they are giving ADR to everyone in such case (Not genuine) ... Mine is also schdule for 1 Oct'13 and my case was rejected on 15 jan'13 so, I see your ADR should be around Nov'13... its just a 1 + 1 calculation ..

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
hilsten said:
@ Lenchik

First of all .. congrats for such a great news..

You can try for visitor visa but I highly believe .. they will not give.. see a good lawyer .. may be it can be done on humanatarin ground.

whenever I had asked my lawyer for visitor visa .. it was alway denied by him .. he told me, it will be rejected for sure... at some extent I Trust him .. due to his brand name ... and he would have got some $$$$ for filling the application.

All case is different and never harm to try .. within law .. it will not effect your case anyways ..

Now they are giving ADR to everyone in such case (Not genuine) ... Mine is also schdule for 1 Oct'13 and my case was rejected on 15 jan'13 so, I see your ADR should be around Nov'13... its just a 1 + 1 calculation ..
Hi hilsten,
thanks for your reply. I would assume that they will refuse visa..but considering situation, i thought i may try.
In Nov i probably wont be able to attend ADR, thats when i suppose to deliver, maybe they will take this fact too into consideration. Are you going through Toronto office?
I am always wondering.. how such thing as baby cant proof them our real marriage?

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Lenchik said:
Hi hilsten,
thanks for your reply. I would assume that they will refuse visa..but considering situation, i thought i may try.
In Nov i probably wont be able to attend ADR, thats when i suppose to deliver, maybe they will take this fact too into consideration. Are you going through Toronto office?
I am always wondering.. how such thing as baby cant proof them our real marriage?
Dont worry Lenchik its realy good news n will b helpful alot .. just be possitive 8).. n hire a professional lawyer n taker a advice from lawyer than take decidsion what u have to do ..wether u have to come on ur wife s delivery of have to attend ADR...dont worry everything will b ok .. good luck

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
@Lenchik

Yeah, Mine case is in Toronto.

In CIC there is one rule that "NO RULE" .. we are at mercy of them, if they will kick us out they will and there is no human/family value. if there would be any then no immigrrant would have required to there job and pay the tax.

If I would be you then defnetly tried for visitor visa, and sumbit the strong letter with doctor proff and submit the in/out ticket .. may be chance .. Try ... no harm .. it won't effect your case ..

Try to attend ADR in first time, if you can ... if you postpond then it may go in long loop and they will think that you are not serious .. they won't look in details ... coz for CIC, we are just a case ... no human.. whose life is ruined by bucnch of idiot.

Mama take care ... you are going to proud mother ... think positive. :) :)

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
Lenchik said:
Hi hilsten,
A baby does not prove anything to CIC that your marriage is genuine. People can have babies for all sort of reasons...

Congratulations for the baby to come! And good luck with your appeal!

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
Habibti said:
A baby does not prove anything to CIC that your marriage is genuine. People can have babies for all sort of reasons...

Congratulations for the baby to come! And good luck with your appeal!
Thank you!

ohh waw, I won't make my first baby just to bring someone in, its just doesnt make any sence. To have a baby can be only one main reason, i guess, to start the family.

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
Hina 123 said:
Dont worry Lenchik its realy good news n will b helpful alot .. just be possitive 8).. n hire a professional lawyer n taker a advice from lawyer than take decidsion what u have to do ..wether u have to come on ur wife s delivery of have to attend ADR...dont worry everything will b ok .. good luck
Thank you Hina, good luck to you too!

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
hilsten said:
@ Lenchik

Yeah, Mine case is in Toronto.

In CIC there is one rule that "NO RULE" .. we are at mercy of them, if they will kick us out they will and there is no human/family value. if there would be any then no immigrrant would have required to there job and pay the tax.

If I would be you then defnetly tried for visitor visa, and sumbit the strong letter with doctor proff and submit the in/out ticket .. may be chance .. Try ... no harm .. it won't effect your case ..

Try to attend ADR in first time, if you can ... if you postpond then it may go in long loop and they will think that you are not serious .. they won't look in details ... coz for CIC, we are just a case ... no human.. whose life is ruined by bucnch of idiot.

Mama take care ... you are going to proud mother ... think positive. :) :)
Thanks for chearing me out: )
so what do they offer in case of refusal? divorce or what? this situation is just killing me, we are young couple that can give a lot to this country.
may i ask how long did you wait to get adr date after you received blue book?

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
@Lenchik

NO no .. they will ask the question regarding what they have concerns .. you should read the blue file well and prepare the answer ...

here is mine time line

15 Jan'13 -- case rejected (MOC)
30 Feb'13 -- Case appeal
7 Jun'13 -- received the blue file
12 July'13 -- Got the ADR Notice (ADR date 1 Oct'13)

Think positive .... there is always bright side after the long tunnel ...

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
hilsten said:
@ Lenchik

NO no .. they will ask the question regarding what they have concerns .. you should read the blue file well and prepare the answer ...

here is mine time line

15 Jan'13 -- case rejected (MOC)
30 Feb'13 -- Case appeal
7 Jun'13 -- received the blue file
12 July'13 -- Got the ADR Notice (ADR date 1 Oct'13)

Think positive .... there is always bright side after the long tunnel ...
Hello hilsten :D Happy to read you have an ADR hearing date I don't as of yet. My case was rejected January 08th 2013. I sent notice to appeal Feb 05th 2013. Received the blue file July 10th 2013. No word yet as to a hearing date of an ADR or full hearing. Hopefully soon. I wish you a an easy, breezy win to your appeal. :D Where will your ADR be heard?

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Hello guys can u plz help me .. we have received file no after 4 months .. we have submitted appeal case in april of 2nd week 2013 .. my lawyer said tht we wil receive records after few months .. i just wanna ask what is file no n y we received so late .we should have received our records now.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh how long we have to wait its already more than 3 years n then they rejected :'( :'(

arif.ali

Jul 28, 2013
hi hilsten, can you please Explain me the ADR procedure, after you received your file. did your lawyer request for ADR, or you received ADR date in mail without request??and when did you submit your documents proved to the IAD & IRB b4 or after ADR letter??I requested to my lawyer for ADR but he said they will inform you by mail that you will get ADR or no :eek: . can you kindly tell me plz .
Thanks
arif