+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

RUPI

Aug 10, 2013
rathika2011 said:
cool that will be great to get the media involved.....I'm in with u...come on people we all need to step in..have to do something about this long crazy wait..
Thank you Rathika I will get back to u on this by Thursday

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2013 refused. blue book - July 2013. ADR - May,2014
hilsten said:
@ Lenchik

it goes to Ottawa ... timeline no idea ...

sagar had the succussfull appeal and waiting for next .. let see how much time.
thank you

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
Hi

I am an Indian female married to a Canadian guy.

Mine spousal sponsorship app has been refused and my hubbie filed Appeal. He received Blue Book around 10 days ago. Please advise how long will it take after this and what is the next step.??

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
@Guguz

You will receive another letter which will tell you if you got ADR or full hearing in month time.

stay calm and positive .. things will fall in plate soon..

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
thanks hilsten... Its already been more than 10 days .. So it means another 20 days or so

Sagar5187

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Oct 2012 (rejected) went for Appeal (ADR)
Passport Req..
July 2012
I have received below information...

They have mention VFS.. so does any body have any idea what it is for..
In last they have mention it doesnt guarantee visa issue.. so can they again reject visa even after winnin ADR...

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are pleased to advise you that your case is ready for further processing. Presently, we require that you provide updated copies of the following:

- Three (3) updated photographs. Make sure that the name is written on the back of at least one photo. The photos must be no more than 6 months old. Photograph specifications can be found on our website at the following address: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E33029.PDF

- Original passport, along with any old expired passports, after all of the above documentation has been obtained. You should retain a photocopy of the picture page of your passport.

- The issuance of your documentation is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as requested. If issued, your permanent resident visa will expire on July 30, 2014. If your passport or the passport of your spouse expires on an earlier date, the visa will expire on that earlier date.

Please return a copy of this letter with the requested documents.

If you do not have a passport at this time, you are requested to obtain one and send it along with the other requested documentation.

Passport and document submission:

Passports should be submitted through VFS [www.vfs-canada.co.in] using one of the 10 Visa Application centres located across India and in Nepal. Provided the application and travel documents are in order, passports submitted through VFS will be returned within 20 working days.

Important: We are not able to return passports by mail/courier to Nepal, please send your passport through VFS.

Please note that a request for your passport(s) at this time is not a guarantee of visa issuance. Passports are requested so that we can hold them on your file and issue your visas as soon as possible after all requirements have been met. If additional information is required, you will be contacted.

Reactions: Alicee

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Hey sagar what is VFS stands for ?? N where u submmited ur appeal .?? Toronto??

Sagar5187

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
July 2012
Hina 123 said:
Hey sagar what is VFS stands for ?? N where u submmited ur appeal .?? Toronto??
I also kdont know. We appealed in last Nov and submitted in Toronto. We got ADR. Go through my past post you will get all information.

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Sagar5187 said:
I also kdont know. We appealed in last Nov and submitted in Toronto. We got ADR. Go through my past post you will get all information.
Dont worry b possitive .. u submitted ur appeal by urself or through lawyer or consultant.. if not then talk to any lawyer for information or consult that what is VFC ..

kmartin

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
Doc's Request.
31-08-2012
File Transfer...
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
17-05-2012
Interview........
11-3-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows,,,,,,
Sagar5187 said:
I have received below information...

They have mention VFS.. so does any body have any idea what it is for..
In last they have mention it doesnt guarantee visa issue.. so can they again reject visa even after winnin ADR...

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are pleased to advise you that your case is ready for further processing. Presently, we require that you provide updated copies of the following:

- Three (3) updated photographs. Make sure that the name is written on the back of at least one photo. The photos must be no more than 6 months old. Photograph specifications can be found on our website at the following address: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E33029.PDF

- Original passport, along with any old expired passports, after all of the above documentation has been obtained. You should retain a photocopy of the picture page of your passport.

- The issuance of your documentation is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as requested. If issued, your permanent resident visa will expire on July 30, 2014. If your passport or the passport of your spouse expires on an earlier date, the visa will expire on that earlier date.

Please return a copy of this letter with the requested documents.

If you do not have a passport at this time, you are requested to obtain one and send it along with the other requested documentation.

Passport and document submission:

Passports should be submitted through VFS [www.vfs-canada.co.in] using one of the 10 Visa Application centres located across India and in Nepal. Provided the application and travel documents are in order, passports submitted through VFS will be returned within 20 working days.

Important: We are not able to return passports by mail/courier to Nepal, please send your passport through VFS.

Please note that a request for your passport(s) at this time is not a guarantee of visa issuance. Passports are requested so that we can hold them on your file and issue your visas as soon as possible after all requirements have been met. If additional information is required, you will be contacted.
Congrats Sagar, Bro i thnk you you need to submit requested docs to your nearest VFS center. please cross check with any professional.
Wishing you great life ahead in Canada. :D

Sagar5187

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
July 2012
Hina 123 said:
Dont worry b possitive .. u submitted ur appeal by urself or through lawyer or consultant.. if not then talk to any lawyer for information or consult that what is VFC ..
ADR hearing and everthing is done for my application.. . its just i am waiting for the VISA issue...
thnx..

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Sagar, there is VFS office in delhi ... try to find one .. i think its in the safdarjung enclave ...

let me know if you need help .. i will can help you in that.