26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-10-2015 (extended until July 25,2017)
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016 (arrived @ KVO on 04-12-2016)
Hey everyone, just a few questions. So hubby and I got refused for not genuine marriage. We appealed in January. I was sent a package a couple days ago with pretty much our application in there. Also letting us know to send all evidence 20days before the date, but not date was included from what my parents said.
I'm currently in Jamaica so I can't read the package my self, so I wanted to know, what's next?

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
What provice are you in? What refusal reasons did the visa officer give you. If it's easily fixed yu may get a date for ADR it's not a full appeal. More informal and only an hour and quicker than an appeal date. However if you don't qualify for adr or lose adr you will still get an appeal date. My husband and I waited 2 yrs for an appeal date. Which we won. Now waiting for them to finish processing his app. I'm with Vancouver IAD. It's one of the faster regions. But am in Saskatchewan so no office here.

Reactions: Alicee

brookslakeside

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Doc's Request.
24-09-2014 (updated IMM1344), Submitted October 2014
File Transfer...
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
Passport Req..
14-01-2015, Full Hearing December 7, 2016, Oral Decision given right away, Written Decision received December 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Request for Updated Forms,Medical &Police Clearances: January 23, 2017, Emailed Scanned Copies February 22,2017
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Hello everybody, just want to thank all of you for the advices and encouragement that I received from this forum through the years.
I landed in Vancouver International Airport last June 28, 2017. Got my SIN at Service Canada and updated my Info for my Alberta Healthcare. I'm taking a month vacation with my partner and will start looking for a job soon after. I didn't adjust much because I used to live in Canada for several years.
I hope all of you who are waiting will get their visas soon and be reunited.

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
What provice are you in? What refusal reasons did the visa officer give you. If it's easily fixed yu may get a date for ADR it's not a full appeal. More informal and only an hour and quicker than an appeal date. However if you don't qualify for adr or lose adr you will still get an appeal date. My husband and I waited 2 yrs for an appeal date. Which we won. Now waiting for them to finish processing his app. I'm with Vancouver IAD. It's one of the faster regions. But am in Saskatchewan so no office here.
We got denied for non genuine marriage.

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
We got denied for non genuine marriage.
Sorry to hear that. Us too. VO didnt believe my husband was true. Plus we had red flags. In the mean time these 2 yrs of waiting I go back fI've more times staying months and months. Building more evidence. This is what you need to do.
If you like get your parents to scan you the visa officers notes from your blue book then you can read them and know exactly what he or she said. What you have to fix or answer to. Why did they say it's not genuine? Our reasons, different religions. Different age and culture. But in our appeal we both address all concerns and change the counsel and judges minds.

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
Sorry to hear that. Us too. VO didnt believe my husband was true. Plus we had red flags. In the mean time these 2 yrs of waiting I go back fI've more times staying months and months. Building more evidence. This is what you need to do.
If you like get your parents to scan you the visa officers notes from your blue book then you can read them and know exactly what he or she said. What you have to fix or answer to. Why did they say it's not genuine? Our reasons, different religions. Different age and culture. But in our appeal we both address all concerns and change the counsel and judges minds.
They said it wasn't genuine because my husband didn't know how much I made at my current job at the time. . I'm going back to Canada July 17 so I'm just gonna take everything to the lawyer. I'm deciding whether to get a lawyer or do it on my own. I'm gonna wait to see if I understand. How long after the blue file did they send you your date?

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Is Saskatchewan quick on their ADR or full hearings?

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
This appeals process is nothing but garbage...I been waiting since Oct. last year and was given nothing but a damn run around b the appeals board in Vancouver.ever time I call..they tell me something else..Three weeks ago I was told I would get m hearing this Oct-last week now im told it wont happen and the are stopping to a few cases for the next six months...when i asked wheat im supposed to do..was hung up on...Thats the respect for a citizen??Ive contacted minister of Immigration-Hussen..Trudeau..Alberta Premier-Notley..MP Michelle Rempel..Canadian HUman Rights ..Alberta HUman Rights..Minister of JUstice..Vancouver appeals...Minister counsel(CIC) downtown calgary...and not one person except NOtley responded-and she told me to contact Michelle Rempel-michelles respond-its not her business(six mos ago is her response)...So..folks U are under a govt that does not care a shit for u and ur needs...Your better off not fighting the system...u will be ignored...trust me.
I totally agree with you and I think we need to organize a protest regarding our rights as Canadian citizens to have our spouses here with us and get rid of the long delays in full appeal courts. A lot of us were denied for stupid questions that the company asked and if we missed stating one job or repeated one kids name twice , or don't remember an exact date... They deny us!! How many of the Bo's can remember exact dates , I bet they fail a lot of them questions! Ours where simple errors, answered the questions correctly . My lawyer said they were cherry picking because they have no grounds for denial!! They are abusing us emotionally and financially ! Treating us like criminals! I'm so appalled at the immigration system here!

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
I have my full hearing coming up in a week and half time, I have been practicing answering questions with my lawyer.

Question for anyone who already had their hearing :
Aside from the basic questions that you should know about your spouse and how you met and development of the relationship, engagement, wedding, visits, family, plans for the future...are there any other questions that were asked?

Can you post some of the questions here if you remember. Thanks.

I will post my experience after I have my hearing.
How did your hearing go?

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Do we send evidence to IAD
Yes, this is true. However, if you submit very strong evidence, you should be granted ADR. Just remember, dont rush to submit the appeal, collect all evidence first. I wish you good luck dear.
??

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
The VO in Rabat.... her report is FULL OF LIES!

I called my husband RIGHT AFTER the interview on September 12, so I know what were the questions and what were his answers. The notes taken by the VO do NOT match with his answers and I am at a loss!

She asked him why I became Bahai and when was that. He said he did not know. This I believe is true as I don't recall talking to him about this.

He asked her why he loves me. He said because I am understanding, sweet and I don't smoke!!! LOL How ridiculous is that! What he said was that his religion and my religion have similarities, that is no alcohol no smoking. The VO mixed everything up!

The VO asked him to give her examples of situations in which his wife has demonstrated that she is understanding and he said NO. Huh?

She asked him if there are other reasons why he loves his wife. He said we like the same things. So she asked him what and he said "euhhhhhh". Huh

She asked her question again but in different ways and he did not respond. Huh That is not true! He said he gave her answers!

She asked him what are his wife's flaws. He said none. She does not believe that as nobody is perfect. He told me HE IS the one who said that, that nobody is perfect, not her!

She asked him something about age difference. He said he does not see or feel any differences between us. She told him how surprising is that since we are at different periods of our life and we don't have the same life experiences. She said my husband did not reply. That is NOT TRUE! He gave her a long answer which she did not noted obviously. I know what he said so I won't write it here as it would be too long.

My husband told her he loves me and that everybody thinks he is using me to immigrate to Canada, but it is not the case he said. My husband told the VO he loves my spirit, that we share a spiritual bond together and he feels he is in Paradise with me.

The VO asked him questions about me, my work, my leisure activities, my interests, my likes, my dislikes, my friends, my son, why not have a big wedding party in the traditions of Moroccans to have a big party. He did not answer. IT IS NOT TRUE!!! He answered them all! I remember his answers! As for the wedding, he explained why! I remember his answers and besides we practiced all the answers for 2 weeks prior to the interview!

The VO asked him questions about his future plans with his wife and he said they do not speak of it, but would really like to have children, it is important to him. The VO pointed out that this could be very difficult for us because of the advanced age of guarantor. THAT IS NOT TRUE!!!! Many times we speak of our future plans, we just did that in 3 years! He told her he wanted to work hard to help me pay off my debts and build a little house 2 floors on the land I purchased a couple of years ago! He also told her we planned to travel together to meet my parents. How can she lie like this! As for the children it is not true! He told her he never wanted to have any and he added that even if he was with a woman his age and having children with her, he would have another sort of challenges with this woman. He chose to be with me and have this challenge with me (not to have children) but at least he knows he is happy with me. He could be with another woman and have children but not have this happiness with her like he has with me. The VO asked him if we talked about this issue (children) and he said no. That is NOT true. We talked about this issue several times!!! How can she lie like this!

Here are the end of the notes:
Req provides a contact proofs and photos given that the applicant and the respondents do not share the same culture, do not share the same religion and have different life experiences, given the fact that applicant and respondents have a difference age is significantly incompatible with the customs and traditions of Morocco, given the fact that the applicant has a precarious socio-professional situation in Morocco, has no job and stable income, and immigration to Canada he would improve its financial situation and professional interview seems necessary to evaluate the good faith of the relationship.
Yes they tend to make their own stories up and twist our words

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17

??
My lawyer made 3 copies of everything new I submitted one for us. One for CSBA and one for IAD. He made a nice exhibit book. Also my other evidence was my translated officers notes. As she made hers in French. Even though we checked off english. The bloody interview was all english. I asked my MLA to translate. They sent them to CIC and the English notes were evidence.
Alice, the officer ruled your marriage not genuine. But are there reasons why. Or you don't know all yet?

Reactions: Alicee

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
salam and hello any one rec the blue book who submit the apeal in January

Yes I sent my appeal in the end of January and I got my blue book on July 4th

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017

??
When you send in your appeal to Vancouver , do I need to send anything to prove that, what was written in our denial is false? Or just the notice to appeal? And how do they decide if our case gets sent to ADR or to full hearing? Thank you