+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
MUMPY said:
hello everyone

hi there am new to this forum .my visa got denied in dec 2012 because i was charged with drink and driving in 2009 it was my first mistake i have paid all my fines and have attender the responsible driver programe as well .but the when i saw my ciaps notes it says that the officer is satisfied with the marrage and the marrage is bonafied and then i got another letter that that i have been charged with dui and am inadmisible to canada.me and my wife hired a lawer .but can anyone hekp me out with the time frame from the start of the appeal to get the visa .it took delhi 13 months to decide on my case and since the decision has been made and i still didnt get my passport back as its has been almost 2 moths i tried mailing them no answer i tried calling them no answer i dont know when will i get to see my lovely wife.i was in canada for 5 yeard on student visa and we both went to same college and fell in love .as my visa was expiring and i was asked to submitt my passport at delhi so i had no choice rather than returning to india to submit my passport today is exactly one year since am away from her so kindly plzzzz help me out with the exact time frame from begning till end in vancouver bc\thanks in advance \
Hopefully, you have filed the Appeal. Did your lawyer get the notes from the Embassy ? I think Vancouver timelines are reasonable (more than 2 years waiting in Toronto) You are dealing with Immigration Canada. I can assure you, you will never get an ''exact time' IF, your appeal is allowed, it will then go to Ottawa and sit there to be processed once again. I would count on at least another 12 - 18 months....and could be longer depending whats happening in Ottawa.(presently showing up to 13 months) I know its not the news you wish to hear but I think its best to know the reality... :'(!

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
Dear forum members I have a question I am planning to visit back home I am on PR. I wanna know how long I can stay there while my spousal sponsorship case is in stage 2? do you members have any knowledge about it or did you discuss it with your lawyers/consultants? plz waiting for responses anxiously.

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
Habibti said:
Welcome to Canada habibi! Welcome to my world! The nightmare is over! We will have other tests but at least we will be with each other.

Habibti!!!!! congratulations!!!!! such a lovely picture and so nice words!!!! now u can finally take him to all the nice places u used to go alone but with him in ur heart and mind!! finally u can b in those places together!! so happy for u!! it's really over and hope this was ur hardest test u've ever had

to everyone else going through this painful appeal i wish u good luck!!

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
Parri said:
Dear forum members I have a question I am planning to visit back home I am on PR. I wanna know how long I can stay there while my spousal sponsorship case is in stage 2? do you members have any knowledge about it or did you discuss it with your lawyers/consultants? plz waiting for responses anxiously.
as i know you are not allowed to leave canada while ur application in process ..........

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Parri said:

My understanding is that you must stay in Canada. You also should know that entrance to Canada is not guaranteed.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Parri said:
You should stay no longer than three weeks. Since you are a PR you must by physically living in Canada in order to sponsor your spouse. If you leave for several months there's a good chance CIC may find out and refuse your spouse's sponsorship application because you are no longer living in Canada.

Mrs BB

Dec 30, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 20, 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Interview........
October 30, 2012
Rishav.Alisha said:
Thank you a lot guys but I've read cases and I've read a lot of easy cases fail and even more complicated ones pass but the one thing I seen a lot is that most love marriages are refused why is that can't we do something to make this Canadian embassy understand that we are more open country and it's not the way if used to be and if they are really trying to help stop all the fraud marriages then they need to have a better system at preventing not just picking out certain point in certain relationships based on traditional Indian values and refusing people because most indiands have totally changed their view and everyone that's getting married is from
Canada so they all have this western aspect in them already and even people in India are different now so what hell man someone has to stand up if not more people are gonna suffer everywhere around the world please people need we as the Canadian citizens and legal voters and tax payers should do something

Mrs BB

Dec 30, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 20, 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Interview........
October 30, 2012
Sad to know that the good suffers for the bad. The appeal process is so long that if you don't have faith and love each other you will just forget about it. Hang in there and prove them wrong. It can be frustrating at times and that could put a lot of pressure on your marriage, but be supportive of each other ok. :(

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
You are correct, however Canadians are very apathetic. We should be writing letters, talking to our MP. The bottom line.........until there is ''political will'' not much will change.

People need to understand, if your not part of the solution, then you become part of the problem ! :-X

deep794

Feb 25, 2013
hi friends

hi i,m new on this forum pls let me know after appeal won vo new delhi take how long time we won appeal in december 2012 still waiting for pp request or medical request waiting for reply thx

deep794

Feb 25, 2013
hi friends

hi i,m new on this forum pls let me know after appeal won vo new delhi take how long time we won appeal in december 2012 still waiting for pp request or medical request waiting for reply thx

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
greetings ! I won my appeal in Toronto last August. The file is in Ottawa awaiting processing once again. They tell me count up to another year

I learned long ago not to hold my breath. 8)

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Hi, My wife sponsership was rejected by CHC new delhi on ground of usual reason, marriage is not genunine and got refusal letter and appealed too.

My question is:

1. Is there is any possiblilty that I can apply for visitor visa for her or any alternate way which can bring us together.

2. I will be getting my canadian passport by June (Acrording to timeline, but you never know), Can I go back to my home country and carry on with appeal?

we have to be stay strong ... but how much strong ?????

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
hilsten said:
Hi, My wife sponsership was rejected by CHC new delhi on ground of usual reason, marriage is not genunine and got refusal letter and appealed too.

My question is:

1. Is there is any possiblilty that I can apply for visitor visa for her or any alternate way which can bring us together.

2. I will be getting my canadian passport by June (Acrording to timeline, but you never know), Can I go back to my home country and carry on with appeal?

we have to be stay strong ... but how much strong ?????
1. my understanding is that your wife will not be allowed into Canada until she gets her COPR (confirmation of Permanent residence)
2. Yes, of course you can leave. I think its a good idea if you do (although you won your appeal, i have read cases where they still might wish to see how you maintain contact ) If anything, this will strengthen your case. Wait for your Passport first !

In theory, you won your appeal so all that is left to do is medical, police. I would recommend ordering your GCMS notes. You can also visit your MP office. (I wish more people did that) They will have the both of you sign a document so the Embassy can release iformation on your file.

Hope it helps ! Try to keep busy....you will have good and bad days but just remember-----everyday that passes will be 1 day closer that your spouse will be with here

question for you:

Where was the appeal heard ? what city ?
how long did you have to wait for the hearing date ?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/guides-to-gcms-t120758.315.html