july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
Member88 said:
i know, but i just asked vjamal on the other forum, i ll wait to hear from her and see.
yea that is way too much..and it wont take 3 years..if u are in toronto try my lawyer she is a amazing lawyer her name is mary keyork...if u need more detail pls let me know good luck....

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
livin said:
I suggest you look for another lawyer! That is way too much $$ Wow that lawyer must be loaded if people are willing to pay that much!
I agree! That lawyer must be a scam! I am paying $3000 my immigration consultant and here the lawyers in Vancouver are around $5000. And that is NOT true it takes 2.5 years to get a full hearing! I get one 5 months after I sent my notice of appeal! Livin... I will answer you later. You sent me a personal message, right? Too busy here :(

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most of lawyer,s are lairs, my one took 3000 dollars from me just fill up the application.if i knew that time
i would have not given him.,...............

livin

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
love bird 43 said:
Most of lawyer,s are lairs, my one took 3000 dollars from me just fill up the application.if i knew that time
i would have not given him.,...............
Mine charged me $3500 for ADR, and additional $3000 if case goes to full hearing. What a good way of making an innocent person go bankrupt i tell you. And then when you go bankrupt you cant sposnor anyone *sighs... Basically you work just to pay lawyer fees. God help us all.

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
livin said:
Mine charged me $3500 for ADR, and additional $3000 if case goes to full hearing. What a good way of making an innocent person go bankrupt i tell you. And then when you go bankrupt you cant sposnor anyone *sighs... Basically you work just to pay lawyer fees. God help us all.
sorry i didn't tell you i did my adr without a lawyer ,and won ,most of the time they make the case complicated,to show extra
efficiency , i did it and won.............. it was easy and smooth.................

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
love bird 43 said:
sorry i didn't tell you i did my adr without a lawyer ,and won ,most of the time they make the case complicated,to show extra
efficiency , i did it and won.............. it was easy and smooth.................
plz hire me for your adr .i can assisest you ... for free, we shuld help eachother.
sent me your cell number on private msg plz.

livin

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
love bird 43 said:
plz hire me for your adr .i can assisest you ... for free, we shuld help eachother.
sent me your cell number on private msg plz.
its too late now, already paid him...but thanks for offering.

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes my lawyer is in Montreal and i had appealed in January after the refusal and in dec we won our ADR with the lawyer which took 2500$ for the whole process....which is expensive either way......but for now mu husband redid his medicals and on the CIC site they updates saying the meds have been received on april 18th and our file in process so now we are waiting i guess the security clearance which im not sure how much time that takes for Rabat but im really tired of this whole process....and we are so anticipating that phone call...good luck all

Reactions: Alicee

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vjamal said:
Yes my lawyer is in Montreal and i had appealed in January after the refusal and in dec we won our ADR with the lawyer which took 2500$ for the whole process....which is expensive either way......but for now mu husband redid his medicals and on the CIC site they updates saying the meds have been received on april 18th and our file in process so now we are waiting i guess the security clearance which im not sure how much time that takes for Rabat but im really tired of this whole process....and we are so anticipating that phone call...good luck all
Hi,
meds have been received mean case hase been concluded ,, so therefor passport request must be on its way ,,,congratulation..... :)

Member88

Apr 17, 2012
Hello all,
Hope everybody is doing fine; and thank you all for the advices and support. love bird 43 I will send you a private msg.

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope .....But love bird would you happenned to kow how much time at least approx?????? thanks

Member88

Apr 17, 2012
Hi love bird43,

I 've sent you a private msg, I need your help(information) about the ADR. Please can you check your mags and let know.

Thanks

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vjamal said:
I hope .....But love bird would you happenned to kow how much time at least approx?????? thanks
8 to 9 months usually,,, it depends on visa office as well.