ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

livin

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rathika2011 said:
hey guys need ur help? i called the iad office and the lady told me that as of march 26 my file has been forwarded to the office to set a date for a full hearing how long you guys think it will take them to set a date?
I'm not sure Rathika, but for my adr i got a date early June. I appealed in Dec/2011.

livin

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Habibti said:
Yes, you will receive the complete file from the visa office in 3 months. The notes are in there. My immigration consultant ordered them for us right after we got the refusal letter. Yes, it is a lot of money to hire an immigration consultant or a lawyer, but it is worth it. Your whole life, your marriage, your future are on the front line and these are priceless.

I am upset right now... I am shaking. Just got an email from my immigration lawyer. I did not get streamed to ADR. I got streamed to full hearing and it will be June 21st... just 6 days before I leave for Morocco !!!!!!!!!! I am stunned!
I am so sorry Habibti, we are all in the same boat here, so i feel your pain. Please try to be positive about everything and lets pray that we all win this! We will be fine. God will help us because he knows we are genuine people just trying to have normal lives with our spouses. Everyone deserves to be happy, and we should not let CIC ruin our lives/marriages. At the end of the day, who are they to judge us? Do they truly know everyones's intention that they interview? NO! They want us to give up, and we can't, we WON'T!!! That makes me very mad.

Reactions: Alicee

livin

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just reading all these stories make me feel very sad. I feel everyone's pain, because ever since my husband was denied the visa, i've cried myself to sleep every night. I'm not the same person anymore. I don't laugh the way i used to, and i've lost interest in a lot of things, even family. I just wish to have a normal life again, because it seems like all i do these days is think about the whole process, and wonder to myself, when is this going to end? Why can't this just be a bad dream, that i can wake up from? But unfortunately, it's reality.... :(

saimashiwani

Jan 25, 2012
hello
please any one tell me the contact number of appeal department through which i will enquiry about my hearing date. i will call from pakistan . please reply me

gagan88

Apr 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Preetb....
how long it took to get the visa after u won the appeal.and what all questions did the lawyer ask yur sponsor.my visa officew is abudhabi and what is yours...
thanks for ur reply..it was very helpful.

livin

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saimashiwani said:
hello
please any one tell me the contact number of appeal department through which i will enquiry about my hearing date. i will call from pakistan . please reply me
You can only call there if you have a file # from that office, mine starts with a T....If you do not have a file # from them they will not help you at all. You need to have received a letter from them first to call to inquire.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
rathika2011 said:
hey guys need ur help? i called the iad office and the lady told me that as of march 26 my file has been forwarded to the office to set a date for a full hearing how long you guys think it will take them to set a date?
Not long... just a couple of weeks.

livin

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

My lawyer requires an affidavit from a family member for my ADR, since that family member is the one who introduced me to my spouse. What type of questions is he going to ask her? And why does she have to go to my lawyer in person, instead of her just writing a letter? What do you guys think? I know it will help my case, but this family member is being a bit difficult because she has kids and lives 1.5 hrs away.
Thanks

gagan88

Apr 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Preetb....
how long it took to get the visa after u won the appeal.and what all questions did the lawyer ask yur sponsor.my visa officew is abudhabi and what is yours...
thanks for ur reply..it was very helpful.

gagan88

Apr 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my visa fo canada got refused only because y sponsor did not stay in canada after the approval........visa offic say that he should stay until the decision is made.

my spouse receicved the appeal letter...
my visa office is abu dhabi....
do anyone know whats the duration of the entire process..
and were will i appeal in CPC or IAD

please suggest

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
Member88 said:
Thank you so much Habibiti, i will join the thread and try to communicate with vjamal.
Also another thing I strongly recommend is to go to a full hearing just to watch, observe and take notes. I feel so much prepared psychologically now that I know how things work in the court room and what type of questions they are going to ask me (in person) and my husband (on the phone). It will take some stress off your shoulders if you know what to expect.

Member88

Apr 17, 2012
Hi Habibti,

Yes, I was thinking the same thing to attend one hearing to have some idea. Also i was looking in the other forum and i couldn't find Vjamal, do you know if can search her in forum. Please let me know if there is an easy way to find her, maybe she is not in the forum anymore as her case is ended

I saw a lawyer today for free consultation and he was asking for around $8000, and he said it will take 2.5 years for the full hearing and another 6 months for the visa to be issued that means 3 years. i am so frustrated and don't know what to do, can't afford the money and can't wait 3 years.........

Many thanks for your support.

livin

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Member88 said:
Hi Habibti,

Yes, I was thinking the same thing to attend one hearing to have some idea. Also i was looking in the other forum and i couldn't find Vjamal, do you know if can search her in forum. Please let me know if there is an easy way to find her, maybe she is not in the forum anymore as her case is ended

I saw a lawyer today for free consultation and he was asking for around $8000, and he said it will take 2.5 years for the full hearing and another 6 months for the visa to be issued that means 3 years. i am so frustrated and don't know what to do, can't afford the money and can't wait 3 years.........

Many thanks for your support.
I suggest you look for another lawyer! That is way too much $$ Wow that lawyer must be loaded if people are willing to pay that much!