26-11-2011
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
Nomination.....
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
submit with application
Gamma27 said:
Please can someone tell me how much CIO fee to be paid for applying for permanent residency for following
Principal applicant
Spouse
Dependent child less than 18 yrs
And wat is best option to pay them, draft or online payment?
Thanks
Principal applicant $550
Spouse $550
Dependent child $150
--------
Total $1250

you can pay online or through bank draft or pay order

Gamma27

Oct 23, 2012
Thanks Saskatoon

Sujwal, can u please tell me when u sent documents to CIC, did u received confirmation from them that they received documents or from courier service?
And any updates about ur medical request?

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Gamma27 said:
Thanks Saskatoon

Sujwal, can u please tell me when u sent documents to CIC, did u received confirmation from them that they received documents or from courier service?
And any updates about ur medical request?
Hi
I am having some problems with the visa office. I have already received AOR from CIO but my file has been transferred to London Visa office instead of India.
I sent all the documents listed on their documents checklist.
No any updates from visa office yet.

Saskatoon

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2011
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
Nomination.....
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
submit with application
sujwal said:
Hi saskatoon
Have you sent your file to CIO?
yes I applied Aug 07,2014 and I am still waiting for my AOR

calyn001

Feb 24, 2013
Guys, I'm almost giving up. I just don't know what to think anymore. My file was received on 2nd February 2012. Aditional documents were requested on 22th April and one of the documents were IELTS exam. I took the test on 10th July 2014 and I sent the results to Sinp on 25th July. There are already 31 months since we applied to Sinp and we are still wainting (familly sponsorship). I'm giving my hope....any news from you guys?

Saskatoon

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2011
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
Nomination.....
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
submit with application
calyn001 said:
Guys, I'm almost giving up. I just don't know what to think anymore. My file was received on 2nd February 2012. Aditional documents were requested on 22th April and one of the documents were IELTS exam. I took the test on 10th July 2014 and I sent the results to Sinp on 25th July. There are already 31 months since we applied to Sinp and we are still wainting (familly sponsorship). I'm giving my hope....any news from you guys?
Hi please don't give up hopefully you will get your nomination within 2 weeks ;D

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
calyn001 said:
My friend..This is Canada. The slowest country ever in every services..immigration the most. Dont lose hope..thats the thing we need to have until we die. You will definitely get something may be late or early. there are many other people who have the same problem as yours, even i had waited long and it was not easy.

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
Hello to everybody,
I am just giving a bad news about my case. I received today reply from SINP. Unfortunately we are denied of nomination because I did not send required documents on time. The deadline was 18 June 14 and I sent my documents on 28 June 14. Now is there any hope that SINP review my case.... How can I send them request for review... Is there any proper procedure or my sponsor just mailed them with all required documents to review the case.... Please guide me bcoz i wait for this nomination for approx 36 months but unfortunately i couldn't send them documents on time.....
Please guide.... Waiting for reply

Saskatoon

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2011
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
Nomination.....
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
submit with application
zortam said:
Hello to everybody,
I am just giving a bad news about my case. I received today reply from SINP. Unfortunately we are denied of nomination because I did not send required documents on time. The deadline was 18 June 14 and I sent my documents on 28 June 14. Now is there any hope that SINP review my case.... How can I send them request for review... Is there any proper procedure or my sponsor just mailed them with all required documents to review the case.... Please guide me bcoz i wait for this nomination for approx 36 months but unfortunately i couldn't send them documents on time.....
Hi Zortam,
I don't think that you have problem your sponsor who is in Saskatchewan call to Saskatchewan immigration and choose option 3 to arrange a meeting with your manager and explain about your case for review I hope he/she will understand who is you manager? Good luck

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
zortam said:
Hello to everybody,
Hi Zortam,
You could really try asking for review once. I hope they will allow this.

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
zortam said:
Hello to everybody,

Arrange a meeting with ur manager as soon as posible .

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
I am very thankful to all of you for guiding me. I will be again very thankful to you if you would explain the procedure for arranging a meeting with manager???? My sponsor don't know how to get meeting with manager....

Please help me out

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
zortam said:
I am very thankful to all of you for guiding me. I will be again very thankful to you if you would explain the procedure for arranging a meeting with manager???? My sponsor don't know how to get meeting with manager....

Please help me out

Dial 306.7987467,press 3 for appointment nd simply get the appointment but do it soon dnt b late.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
boozee said:
Dial 306.7987467,press 3 for appointment nd simply get the appointment but do it soon dnt b late.
Thanks boozee
Also ask your sponsor to physically go to sinp office in Regina and ask for appointment. Also drop email. First apply these process let us know the outcome. Also there is another department where you can complaint against the decision i will let you know in future.