+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
sabar_acmi said:
Hi Guys i am not in Q!!!

SINP rejected application by saying below reason !!

Family member is not of the accepted family relationships.
Hi sabar
Sorry to hear that bro. I think you were saying they might reject you bcoz of relationship. But its a shame that they took this long and didnt gave positive news.

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujwal said:
Hi sabar
Sorry to hear that bro. I think you were saying they might reject you bcoz of relationship. But its a shame that they took this long and didnt gave positive news.
Sujwal,

Do you think we can request them to consider at this stage ??

because my grandfather's sisters son is my sponsor,, but they are saying it's not ""Accepted relationship as per SINP norms' I am really depressed after this much time waiting !!!

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
Sorry to hear your news. But you should have checked carefully before you applied. Your grandfather's sister's son cant sponsor you,,your grandfather's son can apply ( which called first cousin).

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
sabar_acmi said:
Sujwal,

Do you think we can request them to consider at this stage ??

because my grandfather's sisters son is my sponsor,, but they are saying it's not ""Accepted relationship as per SINP norms' I am really depressed after this much time waiting !!!
You can always request for review. But since they have decided already they maynt change their decision. I think your relationship doesnt fall under family tree thats why they may have rejected. But rather than leaving as it is please do ask your sponsor to request for review. Bear in mind it will take more time for result.

gzl19730602

Mar 10, 2014
sujwal said:
Hi can you share when was your file received and when did you get file number? Also did they sent in your email address or sponsor? (For family member applicant)
the record showed that my document was received on 26 May, i got my file number on 25 July. the email of my file number was sent to my own email address that i declared in the document.

saskatoon0929

Jun 30, 2014
Hello got the nomination of my sister last week.. My bro and sis got approved after 27-28 months. I applied them april 2012and may 2012 Keep the faith . Long wait is woth waiting for .

imay

Sep 6, 2008
Category........
NOC Code......
3212 /Family member
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug.2011
Doc's Request.
Sept.2013
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sept.2013
Hello to everybody,
I will just give the latest update. I received today reply from SINP. Unfortunately we are denied of nomination because I did not met the settlement funds required. I have 4 dependents.

Sujwal,
If result come out already we could not appeal anymore? Do you think they are looking to the present balance of the bank Because since March 2014 that I sent the bank statement , the bank account I showed has no fund anymore. For we changed another bank account.
And like I told before, we have business here in our country, the fund is not really staying there at the account , it's always running low. My uncle sponsor was so upset today when he received the notice.He really wants us to come and join them there. He didnt go to work today because of upset. Feeling sad somehow.

God bless to everybody.

and Sujwal, do you remember the forum member who was also denied because of funds? can you give me his name. Thanks.

lana_08

Jun 28, 2012
hi imay,

I am also from the Philippines. I'm sorry to hear about your case. Anyway, you might want to talk to another member who got denied but convinced SINP that he has the required funds. Fortunately, SINP changed their decision and approved his application. You can find his post in page 140 of this forum. His name is adhos.

I hope SINP would reconsider your application.

Good luck!

imay

Sep 6, 2008
Category........
NOC Code......
3212 /Family member
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug.2011
Doc's Request.
Sept.2013
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sept.2013
Hi Lana_08,

Thanks, I will try to contact adhos .Thanks, and God bless :)

adhos

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-2011 (PNP family referral)
Doc's Request.
15-7-2012
Nomination.....
1-5-2013
AOR Received.
10-7-2013
IELTS Request
15-03-2014
File Transfer...
20-08-2014
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
waived!!
Passport Req..
16/06/2015 PP sent by VFS Dhaka on 6/17/2015
VISA ISSUED...
June/2015 Passport reached Dhaka VFS on 5th Aug 2015
LANDED..........
----------
Dear @imay ,

You have to prove that you always had the sufficient Balance in CAD in your bank account/s for the last 3 months.

You may have multiple bank accounts but the total accumulated ending balance should be equal or higher than the fund requirement.

Initially, I showed a saving account+Monthly deposit account. They only looked into my savings account. Which didn't have required fund & got rejected.

Later I gave them a month-wise breakdown that shows that the accumulated balance from both accounts had always been higher than the required fund requirement. So they reversed their decision.

sumu

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Document checklist point 12 of PR application (after being nominated under pnp) requires proof of language proficiency. However it has been mentioned that it is required for noc skill level c and d (please refer http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5690E.pdf). Mine is noc level a and my ielts validity expired on July. Since it expired on July only it was valid while making applying to pnp. I am in confusion now whether i need fresh ielts or not. Pls help.

Gamma27

Oct 23, 2012
Please can someone tell me how much CIO fee to be paid for applying for permanent residency for following
Principal applicant
Spouse
Dependent child less than 18 yrs
And wat is best option to pay them, draft or online payment?
Thanks